Waiseh iam simply loving the time they are spending together 

So when will virat get to know about her job is at stake 

So sairat is having a simply wedding 

Please do continue soon 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: riaa.x

I just came across IF and then your SS. I'd to stay up and ensure that I finished reading it, because Sairat is so lovely here and so much different and better from iTV characterization! Thank you for writing this, absolutely loving the story. 

Thank you for your comment. I like the word ‘lovely’ you have used for them. 🙏🏽💜

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romance_addict

❤️❤️❤️❤️loved all new parts - 11,12,13 and 14.So much progress has happened in there relationship since then.I see an unspoken understanding in their relationship. Virat trying to know more about Sai. Sai trying to leave behind her inhibitions,her fears and taking a step forward. Everyone should have a friend like Shilpa and Shivam who are the voice of reason and provide unbiased advice and opinion.

Ashwini understanding that Sai will be best for her godhu.. Ninand and Ashwini are an adorable pair who are lovable and understanding.

I did a small dance knowing Sai agreed for the marriage. 

You have really shaped the story so well.Both have come a long way although there is still a much longer way to go. Hoping there official tension gets diffused and it becomes better for both of them.

Just completely occupied with personal and professional things so not have been able to provide proper feedback.I feel really sorry as you are one of the most consistent writer who thinks so much about the readers. I feel kinda of guilty of not being able to comment on all new chapters as that is the least I as a  reader can do for you.SORRY. 😭

@ bold - exactly. This couple have a long way to go. We must remember they both love their independence, so it will be tough for them to give in easily. Also because they don’t know each other, they will take some time to understand each other, in the meantime the attraction will help 😜

pls pls don’t apologize. Pls drop by, even if I get a comment from you once in two days I will be super happy Becos you spend time in your comments I so look forward to them 💜🙏🏽

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: emah04

Let’s make your story into a serial... I bet this would be no 1 on the top charts.... 

it’s a beautiful love story that’s taking it’s time to bloom... 

brilliant

fatema - I feel like I enjoy writing this Sairat because I am not paid for it, like a hobby. Maybe if it was a job who knows how good it would turn out. Anyways ITV ke viewers are not the ones who read this 🤣

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update ❤,  that makes my sunday more special with imaging sairat n their lovely moments 😊 ❤ 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update 

Ab in dono ko bas mauka chahiye kiss karne ka 😳

You have described their feelings & emotions very beautifully 

Waiting for next part 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Thank you for the update. What happened t sai? Why she is so confused? Something going in her mind. Atleast in the drive she should have told Virat about her job. Why she is not telling? Also she said she will go to camp then she stayed totally confused. I didn’t understand why u wrote sai like this. Are you trying to show her emotional struggle that she is having before getting married ? 

Hi Remyavenkat, you are confusing between Sai’s sense of  independence that is stopping her from telling Virat about her job situation and her feeling when she chooses to spend time with him. 
she is not confused about telling him, she doesn’t want to, becos for her, that’s her own thing. She wants to spend time becos she is attracted to him and that deep need is confusing her, but she puts it aside, because she can’t really help the attraction.

I feel that emotional struggle will be there for women who seek individualism above everything.  Is it that easy to just completely let in someone? With Samrat, it was in a way easy, because he himself didn’t have those expectations from her, he wasn’t letting in either. So that relationship was more convenient than this one - with Virat, it’s more intense so there will be more push and pull. Virat gives more, but he wants more in return. He is not compromising in any way, and she wants what he can give, is not asking more and doesn’t really want to give more. 

And of course if there is no struggle, there is no story 😆 so be patient. 😃

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

you are confusing between Sai’s sense of  independence that is stopping her from telling Virat about her job situation and her feeling when she chooses to spend time with him. 
she is not confused about telling him, she doesn’t want to, becos for her, that’s her own thing. She wants to spend time becos she is attracted to him and that deep need is confusing her, but she puts it aside, because she can’t really help the attraction.Got it Columbia. Thank you. Yes when I first I was totally confused I didn’t understand what is really happening.thank you for explaining.

I feel that emotional struggle will be there for women who seek individualism above everything.  Is it that easy to just completely let in someone? With Samrat, it was in a way easy, because he himself didn’t have those expectations from her, he wasn’t letting in either. So that relationship was more convenient than this one - with Virat, it’s more intense so there will be more push and pull. Virat gives more, but he wants more in return. He is not compromising in any way, and she wants what he can give, is not asking more and doesn’t really want to give more. Yes u r right with samrat it was easy. He also didn’t say much. But with Virat it is totally different. Yes u r right he gives more and expects more. He pushes her more I think . She likes him also. 

And of course if there is no struggle, there is no story smiley36 so be patient. smiley4Sure will patiently wait for the story to move on. Thank you.

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both updates were brill... I loved how Virat opened up to her abit but she is still not there yet... their relationship is building slowly and you are writing it so beautifully... cannot wait for more 

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

fatema - I feel like I enjoy writing this Sairat because I am not paid for it, like a hobby. Maybe if it was a job who knows how good it would turn out. Anyways ITV ke viewers are not the ones who read this 🤣

Well I think you should get paid for writing because you do write so well... and they say you should do something you love and you clearly love to write... thank you for bringing this beautiful story to us