linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update dear 

Loved it very much 

Waiseh virat and sai bhi nah they are just impossible 😆

Looks like Virat has deeply fallen for sai 

Loved virat and shivams bond 

Waiseh aswini aunty kyom chandrapur jaa rahi hai mujhe toh kuch jhol lagh rahi hai 

Waiseh unki beech ki yeah issue sort karna can't see them away like this 

Well I would like to see ACP reaction when shivam try to be friendly with sai iam sure sai will bond with Shivam 

Please do continue soon

FUITV thumbnail

So this is the weekend that’s been mentioned in the promo .. excited 🤩 this is my guess , let’s see

I love how cordial the family is. Liked that Virat has a good friend in Shivam.

Can’t wait for the next update and great writing as usual :)

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Kahi aai an ninad sai ke father ko toh Nahi Milne Ka rahe???

Image... Arranged marriage meet of virat with our dear sai Bai... 

But I doubt if sai will be getting in this now....

Sai not meeting virat was smthin even I would have done ..   avoid the possible awkward...

Smthin tells me this patient is of big deal significance..... Kahi yeh samosa wala informer toh Nahi ..... Uski biwi KO baby bhi ho Gaya Hoga 😁😂😂😂

I am getting quite Panchayati with sundry plots 😂😂

Lovely update!!!! 

Happy writing!!!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

thank you all for your comments. Still missing @rekha_crn. I had initially planned for a 10 part story, but this one will go beyond 10 parts, believe it or not, the characters forced me to 🤣🤣. I don’t know how many parts it will be, a lot of that will depend on comments- in fact will totally depend on comments. The index for this story is on Pg1. The next  update will be 9A. 

Part 9 

It is middle of her tenth week at medical camp, and she can’t tell night from day from evening from morning. Working at a medical camp was everything one hears of and everything one doesn’t hear of- crazy amount of patient load, limited resources, inhuman patient doctor ratios, and what have you. The break room is hardly ever used, maybe once Sai sat there but the giggling and gossip by the shift nurses made her feel like they would rather a doctor not sit amidst them. She should bring a book next time and maybe just sit near the registration desk. 

Then again, where is the time? For all purposes, the camp is used as a primary health center for the poor people living in and around Ramtek and Wainganga river area, which itself is around 80-90,000 people, all of this gives her no time for anything else, by the time the day is over she has collapsed on her bed. There are doctors from the college on rotation, but she and Aniket handle most of the cases. She has spent the past few weekends in Chandrapur with her Abba, who then chided her saying, she need not come every weekend to sleep at home, instead get out and explore Nagpur. He is right, she knows. She wonders if this weekend she can relax, she spots Abigail walking to the break room and follows her. 

She steps into the middle of an ongoing conversation. A shift nurse exclaims, “Pata nahi kya baat hai? Har hafte aane vaale the, sirf constable atta hai,...Main toh unhi ko dekhne aati hun” the other nurses giggle, they become quiet when they see Sai walk in. Abigail laughs and says “Arre Dr Sai apni hai, unke saamne bindaas bolo”. Sai smiles at Abigail, loving her even more, “Haan haan..bindaas, Vaise kya bol rahe the?” One of the nurse pipes in, “Arrey aaj ACP Veeru Darling aane vaale hai na, hum discuss kar rahe the, ke itne din aaye Kyun nahi?” 

Sai’s hand stills while she pours herself a cup of water from the cooler, she nods. “aaj kyun aa rahe hai?” Abigail in a serious tone, “Pata nahi, shayad Nagpur mei nahi hongey, tum ladkiyan puch lena” they giggle and leave. Abigail looks at Sai who is lost in thought. “Unke saamne kehna nahi chahti thi, lekin shayad patient list dekhne aa rahe hongey. Lagta hai bhiku ko leke kuch updates hongey” Sai nods, “kitney bajje aa rahe hai?” Abigail says “shayad teen bajje” and then hits her head, “Main inventory karne vaali thi, abb postpone karna padega”. Sai immediately says, “Mai kar lungi aap unko dekh lijiye” Abigail smiles gratefully, “Sure? Thank you so much.” 

Shivam’s arrival from Pune makes his life on the case so much easier, but his life personally so much more difficult. Shivam’s constant questions eat at him and he rolls his eyes every time he starts it, “Toh tu keh raha hai, ki usne naa kar diya, toh tu jaake Uncle se kaha ki shaadi kar lunga? Tu admi hai ke pyjama? Kitna dhilaa hai tu?” 

Virat rolls his eyes again, “Tu chup baithega aur mere ko list dikhaa” Shivam glares at him, “Tu mera baat pehle sun, tune zindagi mei pehli baaar apna dil kissi ko de baitha hai, Kuch toh usse sambhalke rakh” Virat is irritated, “kisko sambhal ke rakhu? Tu kya baat karr raha hai? Meri kya galti hai? Mujhe bhi aage badhne ka chance chahiye. Chal abhi, dimaag mut khaa, list dikha.” 

A constable enters the room and reminds Virat that he needs to go to the medical camp. Virat looks up and says, “Haan vaha se patient ka list check karna thaa, ek kaam karna, zara Abigail madam ko bol mujhe phone karne.” The constable nods. Shivam stares at him, “Tu nahi jaayega na? Thik hai, Mai chala jaunga”. Virat makes a face, “koi zrurat nahi hai, mai chala jaunga” Shivam nods, “Toh kab jaane vaala hai?” Virat glares, “kahaa na, chala jaunga. Band kar” Shivam nods and keeps quiet. Virat silently cross checks the list to other things in his file. 

Later in the afternoon, she is standing in the supply room, counting the number of gauze rolls. Rather she is hiding, because while she counts, her ears are attentive to the sounds outside. She can hear the nurses giggling and a deep male voice being flirtatious, he is here, she thinks. She shuts her eyes and opens them. Then there is absolute silence, not a pin can be heard, he has left she thinks. She looks at her her clipboard, well she finished the inventory half an hour ago, she can step out now. She steps out and there on the registration desk is a huge vase full of roses. 

She holds the clipboard close to her chest, and walks to the desk and smells the roses, when she hears Abigail’s voice, “sundar hai na?”. She nods, “Kaha se aaye?” Before Abigail can answer, the two nurses walk in with a  rose in each of their hands, “Arre ACP ne Abigail ko bada vase diya hoga, lekin hum dono ke liye ek ek rose. Hai na romantic?” She nods dumbly and her smile is dumber. And she hands the clipboard to Abigail and mutters, “PH detergent cans ki zrurat hai”, Abigail wonders what’s happened with her but just then, Aniket rushes in and says “Sai, I think hypovalemic shock hai, I need your help” 

Sai follows him in a rush and caters to the man whose back is turned to her, Abigail reads the chart and it seems to suggest that his vitals are severely down, his face is mostly damaged and with minimal light, one cannot really make out the face. Sai and Aniket with the nurse, try to bring him back. Sai asks one of the nurse to set up dopamine and Aniket is checking his vitals. As the situation comes under control, Aniket and she discuss if they should get him to a CT Scan. 

Later that night, Shivam and Virat are having dinner at Virat’s home. Ashwini pampers Shivam almost as though to make up for Samrat’s absence, as Shivani suggests, “Kya baat hai?! Aaj sab kuch Shivam ke favorites baney hai, hum toh Jaise hai hi nahi, hai na Devyani”. Virat grins and Shivam continues eating, Ashwini makes a face and Ninaad laughs. Devyani agrees, “Arrey don’t worry Tai, weekend ko jab aayenge, tab bread aur paani denge”. Virat looks up, “Kyun weekend ko kya ho raha hai?” Ninaad answers, “Arrey yeh weekend mai aur Tumhari Aai ghumne jaa rahe hai”. There are oohs and aahs on the table, Shivam even whistles. Ashwini shakes her head and says, “Arrey kya ghumne, hum Yavatmal jaa rahe hai Mahadev mandir dekhne, vahaan Saturday raat ko jagran hai aur phir hum Chandrapur jaake aayenge.” Virat looks up, “Chandrapur Kyun?” . 

Ninaad immediately corrects him, “Arrey Aai ka matlab hai Chandrapur ke raaste se hoke aayenge, nazdik padta hai”. Virat nods and Shivam continues, “Toh matlab weekend hamara! Chalo ghumne jaate hai, humara kaam thoda kum hai” Ashwini immediately exclaims, “Khinsi lake chalte hai picnic pe, bahut din ho gaye”. Devyani adds, “Arrey Sunday ko mujhe Sai Joshi se milna tha, Samrat dada ki chizei abhi tak nahi li” Virat immediately, “Saturday ko chalte hai”, while his mother simultaneously “Aise kaise itne dino se liya nahi?” Devyani looks at her mother, “Voh bahut busy rehti hai Aai, bechari weekend pe apne Aaba ke yahaa usually jaati hai, first weekend hai 2 mahine mei yaha rahegi”. Shivam announces, “Toh ussse bhi bulate hai na.” Virat mutters, “Mujhe shayad kaam hoga, Mai aa nahi paunga.” Ashwini immediately, “Tu ussse mila hai Shivam?” Shivam shakes his head while Ninaad says, “Badi suljhi hui ladki hai, hamara Samrat stupid hai.” Ashwini replies, “Samrat ka dosh nahi thaa, kismet nahi thi..Buss. Shivam tu milna ussse, check her out”. The girls groan while Shivam bursts out laughing and Virat just glares at him and mutters, “tera Khana aur hasna khatm hua ho, toh chalein?” . Ashwini has the last word in, “Tu guest house mei kyu ruka hai, hamare saath yaha ruk jaata na”. Shivam hugs Aunty and leaves with Virat.

She keeps staring at the vase of roses while eating her dinner, Abigail dropped it off and went back to check the vitals on the patient.  She kept thinking,  what would she have done if she was around, how would she have handled him giving her a rose?! But in his mind, it would have been like giving anyone else. Because everyone got one, what is wrong with her?!?! She should go off to sleep, she promised she would check on the patient at 7am tomorrow. 

——-

Pls post comments - this story runs on comments 

who is shivam..i thought samrat and shivam are same.

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Such an emotional update.

I hope SaiRat meet in the next update! Waiting for that! 

Excited ❤️

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shivam kuch dimag me daale virat ke 🤔🤔🤔 tt kuch baat bane , ya phir sayi ko hi jaldi akal aa jaye , warna to gharwale shadi hi kraa dege 

Nice update 

Cont soon❤

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aag dono taraf lagi huwi hai....

I loved all three updates... 

sorry for the late comments but jub pati ka Janam din ho... toh IF takes a back seat... 

brilliant updates

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

who is shivam..i thought samrat and shivam are same.

You are confusing me also, I think you are reading this story like an OS. It’s not an OS, it’s a full fledged story. Go to page 1 of this thread and there on first post you will see the index, go through the index one part after another aur apna confusion aur mera confusion ko bagao!

PS ::: Very important, this is a brand new SAIRAT story nothing like what is happening on the show. In fact I have stopped watching the show. Also you don’t need to quote the updates when you comment, good luck! 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: emah04

Aag dono taraf lagi huwi hai....

I loved all three updates... 

sorry for the late comments but jub pati ka Janam din ho... toh IF takes a back seat... 

brilliant updates

Happy Birthday to your pati!! Full allowance! 😍😜💗

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

But............... would it sound crazy if I say that I sort of understand why Virat took this decision??? I'm saying this because I also had a friend in my real life who was in the same situation as Virat and took the exact same decision as him.  When someone is hurt and heart broken 💔💔, they tend to become blind to the suffering and pain of others due to the inability to handle their own grief🥺🥺🥺. And this will prompt them to blindly rush into decisions which they will think as the most suitable and immediate remedy to mend their broken hearts. But can a temporary plaster hold up or mend unresolved feelings which will keep intensifying tenfold when you see that person again and again? No it can't. Not in the long run. From what I understood, Virat is a person who loves companionship but was forced to stay away from it due to the nature of his job. Him listening to the Dubey couple in his alone hours,even if it is only fighting he hears, indicates his longing for someone in his life. So, when he found that person, Virat tried to approach her only to get his hopes crushed💔💔💔😭😭😭😭. So I think, this decision definitely makes him a big idiot, no doubt, but also a bit more human??????

And as for Sai.... I think she cried in the end not because she missed Samrat, but because she was missing Virat????? I mean even if she dialed him by mistake she waited for a minute for him to return her call and no matter how much she tried to convince herself to delete his number she didn't.  I think some part of her expected him to not to let go of her even if she herself pushed him away. Can't wait to see how these two will come around again 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. And I really loved Ninad's character today coz he is supportive and loving towards his family as it is ❤.

SPOT ON!!! On both Virat and Sai.

I especially love your observation about Virat listening to Dubey couple, it’s a combination of his Police training - keen alertness of surroundings and the deep sense of need for companionship, he wants a connection all for himself.

I love the thing about Sai you got, yes, in the end, no matter how much of independence we love, we also crave a little bit of wanting and desire from another. Virat is exactly that in the back of her mind, her sense of independence wishes for a Samrat, but Virat evokes something else, all that is around her is bringing it up for her. 

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽