Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

How adorable they are 

Do continue soon

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay..so this was their Tashan chapter😆totally loved it❤️ so Sai didn't disclosed her break up to Virat... somewhere now the 1st promo is making sense to mefool me, I got it all wrong initially😛

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are so funny 🤣  , awsome update 

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That taxi driver is my new favourite character in this story next to Sairat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That dialogue about Virat will stop even a plane for Sai was so hilarious 🤣 but true as well.....😍😍😍

And for me the highlight of today's story is the bathroom wala scene 😆😆. It shows how comfortable they are becoming with each other and it was sooooo cute 😍😍😍😍😍😍. And I think Aba will definitely like Virat since he took her home without sending her all alone in the middle of the night. Good job by Virat 🤭🤭 already trying to get into the good books of his future FIL. 

A really awsome update dear. It was fun and entertaining to read 🤩🤩🤩. Now I'm more and more curious to know how that first promo will play out since Sai and Samrat are now exes 🤔🤔🤔. Waiting for your next update eagerly 🤩🤩🤩.

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Okay..so this was their Tashan chapter😆totally loved it❤️ so Sai didn't disclosed her break up to Virat... somewhere now the 1st promo is making sense to mefool me, I got it all wrong initially😛

It’s not so much that Sai didn’t disclose- in the sense she has not hid it either- it’s just that she wanted to leave, it’s like @ninabarbie’s comment on why stay around after breaking the engagement- no need to create awkward situations or gain any sympathy!! For Virat, he is peeved that she didn’t tell him goodbye but she didn’t think so much of that either 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god... Totally hilarious chapter.. 

The taxi driver... Udte hue plane ko bhi rok lenge... smiley37

Virat wants to drop her in Chandrapur.. 

Sai's questioning puts him in a spot, he's yet to figure why he's doing what he's doing.. 

Sai enjoys Vadapav and helps the lady being a doctor. Virat chest is bursting with pride.. He doesn't know why.. smiley36

The last scene was...bathroom  smiley37smiley37

abb kyun aa rahi hai? Tab kyu nahi aay

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoyed reading it. ❤️❤️

Remembering the promo, Looks like Virat and Sai are in for Roller-coaster ride....it's not going to be simple and smooth... 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid__005

Just read all arts in a go!!!

good that she is over with samrat. Btw, it’s a weird combo

Now I’m eagerly waiting for virat to confess that he has the hots for his ex vahini 😂 

@bold - do you mean generally? Or the way I wrote it? Let me know, would love to make my writing better. Thx for the comment 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Bathroom convo are plain gold!!! I can't stop laughing

Virat needs to soon find a way to express his feelings for sai, else bathroom convo hi reh jayega 😂😂

I have a feeling that sai's father is gonna see through things far more quickly than sai..

Lovely update!!!

Happy writing!!

@ bold - did not think of this, but will it definitely gave me an idea to think about in future chapters. Thanks for this, see you should comment on every part 🤗

columbia thumbnail

@rekhacrn and @ ninabarbie 

Your thoughts about the promo - I really really hope you will love it when it finally does show up in a future chapter, I realize now how important it is for you guys, let’s hope you will love it even then 

💗💗💕💕❤️

columbia thumbnail

Missing @notaquitter, @romance_addict and @fathima - I hope you guys are ok. 

🙏🏽🙏🏽💕💕💕🤗🤗🤗

Posting next part in 5 mins