Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So beautifully written! Eagerly waiting for the next part! 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have received many PMs liking the story, pls feel free to comment here. I actually don’t get time to read and reply to my Pms. Sometimes don’t get time to reply to all comments but I read and appreciate each and every one of them 

Thank so much everyone who commented, I don’t have time today to thank everyone, but pls pls continue to comment on each part. 💗💕❤️💕🥰

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

@notaquitter, @msgaytri, @ninabarbie, @ rekhacrn,  @ blackwind 

thank you so much for liking the clean breakup, I was worried that some of you may find it not very dramatic and thanda, but I feel even though Samrat comes across as selfish, it’s actually he is selfish when it comes to his own love, it’s like Sai telling Shilpa he is passionate just not for her. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romance_addict

Their journey begins ❤️

Good that Sai and Samrat broke up and ended things before it got too messy.

They have started to feel a spark. My heart is doing a happy happy dance. 

The last part had me in splits 🤣Loved the cab driver and Sai's conversation. 

I really want to see how the next parts will be as I am still reeling in the 1st promo shared by you. May be though Sai and Samrat broke up but this thing will stay between Sai and Virat. 

Waiting to see Virat and Sai's conversation.I feel he will try to stop her. Or are they going to meet again through the camp? 

Excited to see how this all will unravel 😃

@ bold - NO nuance escapes you!! Seriously I am so happy that you not only read each and every sentence but also in between the lines, I was almost not going to reply to you so that others miss it, but your comment really made me so happy that I had to point it out 💕😍

columbia thumbnail

Part 7 

He parks his vehicle behind the Uber and gets out of it, walks to the driver, the driver of the Uber seems nervous, and Sai is seated in the back seat behind the driver and has a confused look on her face. He is so mad that she left without even a goodbye to him, that when his family informed him that she was in an Uber, he didn’t even think, just left the house and got into the car and started to look for it, thank god for his sister Devyani who told him the car make and color. 

He looks at Sai and says, “Aap zara car se utrengi” she knows he is being polite in front of the driver, looks at him and says “kiss liye? Meri bus chut jaayegi” he looks at her again, “Mai aapko chodh dunga”. The driver is looking at this drama unfold and says “maydum, utariye na, voh aap ke liye bus kya plane bhi rok denge, mujhe yeh shift khatm karke ghar jaana hai” Sai side eyes Virat angrily, grabs her bag from the side seat and gets off the car slamming the door. The car takes off. 

She glares at Virat, “yeh kya dadagiri hai?, yaha kya rahe ho? Aur meri bus chut jaayegi na, iss harkat ka kya matlab hai?” Her anger torches him the wrong way, and he erupts, “ aur tumhare harkat ka kya matlab thaa?” She is taken aback, “Kya matlab? Voh mere aur Samrat ke beech thaaa, aap kya chahte ho ki hum dono ..” he interrupts “Mai uski baat nahi kar raha hun” she is even more taken aback, “toh phir?!” It then occurs to him, that she didn’t want to tell him goodbye, because she didn’t think it was needed, her telling his family goodbye was as good as telling him. He has been an idiot to think she would treat him differently. A complete idiot. He keeps staring at her and then he just says irritated “gaadi mei baitho, Mai tumhe drop kar dunga”. She is thoroughly confused. 

He has assessed this so wrongly, he is an idiot, his thoughts are making him drive so slowly, that she is beginning to get impatient and frankly annoyed at him, “Thoda jaldi chalayiye na” he ignores her, he turns into the lane which leads to the bus stop and right there, she notices her bus coming out of the stand and joining the main road. “Hey Bhagwan, meri bus hai voh, jaldi drive kijiye, kaise policewalle ho aap, choir ko pakadne ke liye bailgaadi Jaise chalate ho kya?” he is irritated, “Dekho, Maine Kaha na Mai tumhe drop kar dunga”. She yells at him, “drop kar dunga ka kya matlab hua, agar meri bus nikal gayi toh”. He yells back, “Agar tum ek minute ke liye chup rahogi toh Mai thoda soch lu...ki kya karna hai” She is livid, “Aap please sochiye mat, mujhe abb kissi hotel mei drop kar dijiye, main kal savere ki bus book kar dungi, Abba ko bhi phone karna hai.” She gets her phone out and he holds her hand back, “ek minute rukogi” she glares at him, “koi zrurat nahi, phir aap area ke dada ke Jaise bus ka peecha karne vale ho, already embarrassement ho chuki hai” He glares at her, changes the gear on the car and starts driving fast. She holds on to the car and yells, “Kya kar rahe ho aap?” He yells back, “Abb chup chap baith jao, Mai Tumhe Chandrapur drop kar raha hun, chalna hai toh chalo, nahi toh chalti hui gaadi se kood jao”. She just stares at him and starts to yell back, but just decides not to and sits back.

It has been an hour, since he has had the last word, or for that matter, any word between them. She states, “Mujhe pyaas lagi hai, Mai station pe bottle kharidne vaali thi..lekin aap ho ke..” she turns to him and asks “Akhir aapne bataye nahi, aap aaye kyu mere peeche?” He hardens his jaw, looks onto the road and says tightly, “peeche bottle hai, pee lena” she nods and reaches for the bottle and takes a gulp, she looks at him signing if he wants some, and he shakes his head. She shrugs and take another gulp. She looks at him and says, “Toh kahiye, aap aise kyu aaye?Samrat ne bheja thaa?” That just makes him even more irritated, “Nahi” his monosyllabic answer sort of makes her feel bad, but she doesn’t say anything, she knows Samrat would never send him, but then his indifference is bothering her too, whose indifference? Samrat’s or his brother’s?!! Ok these questions are too much for her to handle, she switches on the radio. 

The radio spurts out traffic details and some police happenings. She listens to cracked voices, 

Arrey aaj raat bahut silent hai, kya baat hai, Bhiku billi ban gaya kya?”

“Arrey voh Nagpur se bahar hai na, uski Maa ka tabiyat thik nahi hai” 

“Info nikal Thoda..”

Virat switches off the radio, Sai looks at him and says “Arrey itna interesting thaa, rehne dijiye na” He replies, “yeh police radio hai, civilians ka entertainment nahi hai” she looks at his strict face, “Achaa baba, yeh toh aap bata hi sakte ho ki bhiku billi kaun hai?” Virat smiles and says “yeh mai bilkul nahi bataa sakta”. She loooks at him thoughtfully, “Kya aap isiliye apne family se alag rehte ho, mushkil hota hoga na, apna kaam ghar nahi leke jaa sakte..aur aapki family...” she becomes quiet... He looks at her and prods, “Meri family kya?...she is very quiet, and says softly, “Mai sirf kehna chahti thi, ki bade family mei mushkil hota hoga, apne saath jeena, sab ki rai hoti hai aapke life mei, aise mei police ki profession ko pura 100% dena ... matlab, mere Abbba police mei the, lekin sirf hum dono the, aur haan Usha maavshi, jo mere medical college ke first year mei apni gaanv chali gayi...matlab...Mai” Virat interrupts her, “Main samajh raha hun, Aur tum galat nahi keh rahi, mere har case mei Aai aur Ashwini Tai newspapers, online news sab kuch padh lete aur phir mere liye tension aur bhi badh jaata. Aur Aai kissi ki nahi sunti, toh unhe sambhalna bahut mushkil ho jaata,  isiliye maine decision liya ki mai alag rahunga” Sai nods, “Aap bahut lucky ho ki itne log aapse pyaar karte hai, mere Abba hamesha kehte the ki jab bhi dangerous mission hota toh voh apne aap se kehte , ‘Safety first kyunki Sai first!’.” She describes animatedly. Virat looks at her and smiles, “Tum apne Aaba se bahut pyaar karti ho na?” Sai nods vigorously.

They are still more than half an hour away from their destination, and Virat asks, “Tum vaada pav khaogi? Yahaa ek paas mei ek thele vale ka ghar hai, aur vahaa tum chaho toh bathroom bhi jaa sakti ho” Sai stares at him and says “Yaha kahaa, aur itni der Raat ko, Kuch ho gaya toh”. Virat laughs “Aise sawal police valle se nahi puchte, chalein?” Sai smiles an nods. He turns the jeep into a bylane which is very dark. He parks the car in an even more dark corner. He switches off the car, it’s complete darkness. Sai whispers “ACP Virat, aap kya mujrimo ko yaha maar daalne leke aate ho” Virat chuckles “Nahi, Just Sai, sirf vaada pav khilane ke liye”. Suddenly a man appears with a torch and opens her car door, she yelps, Virat shushes her. He rushes to her side, and takes her hand and the guy with the torch says, “Arrey mujhe pata nahi thaa ki aap lady officer ko leke aayenge” Virat corrects him, “yeh maydum doctor hai, aur Humei sirf paani aur bathroom chahiye thaa” Sai whispers “Aur vada pao” 

As Sai eats the yummiest vada paav she has ever had, Virat is chatting with the man on the side in whispers. The lady serving the vada paav is heavily pregnant and she feels bad that instead of resting, the lady is making her food. Sai looks at her and says, “Aur kitne hafte baaki hai?” The lady smiles shyly and says “Daakter ne kaha hai agle hafte aspatal aane ke liye” Sai smiles, in the meantime, the man comes by and says, “Inse puch, jo puchne ka thaa, doctorni hai” Sai looks confused at the lady who is all big eyes and says “aap doctor ho?” Sai nods, the lady continues “do din se bachaa hil nahi raha, Kuch ho gaya kya usko?” Sai nods and kneels on the floor and has the lady lie down on the cot, she starts to check the pregnant stomach by pressing and rolling her fingers on various parts of the stomach, Virat looks on with a sense of pride as Sai asks the man, “ghar mei doodh hai?” The man looks confused, the lady rattles off in Marathi pointing him to the direction of the milk, he walks over and Sai says “Thoda shakar daalke leke aana” she makes the lady drink it and says “fikr karne ki koi baat nahi hai” and she turns to the husband and says “Aap inko din mei do baar dhudh dijiye, kabhi kabhi kaam itna badh jaata hai ki inka apne aap pe dhyaan nahi rehta, tab aapko inka dhyaan rakhna padega” she gets up and says “bachaa bilkul thik hai”.

As they approach Chandrapur, Virat has a small smile on his face, thinking of the way Sai handled the situation, it makes him slightly proud of her, it’s that inexplicable feeling again, he looks at her and says “ Just Sai, abb mujhe samajh mei aaya ki tum medical camp kyun karna chahti thi” she smiles back at him saying, “bhiku billi ke baare mei information ke liye rukke the na, very impressive ACP Virat” he laughs as she directs him to her home. He realizes there is no space for him to park the jeep inside the gate, the area is too small. He parks the car and steps out of the car and fetches her bag, she gets off and prays that her dad is asleep. And that Virat will insist on leaving as soon as she reaches the door, she is in no mood whatsoever to entertain him and god if Abba sees him, don’t even want to know what might happen then. All the questions, and answers, she is no mood.

They stand in front of the door, he is a little behind her, and she is fetching her door keys. She half turns and says, “Thank you, aap bag ko yaha chodh sakte ho” Virat looks at her “koi baat nahi, tum darwaza khol do, Mai..” She interrupts “Nahi nahi tab tak rukne ki koi zrurat nahi hai” Virat looks at her and flatly says “Mai tumhare liye nahi ruk raha, mujhe bathroom jaana hai” she exclaims “Kya?!?! Vada pav vale ke yaha Kyun nahi gaye? “ he rolls his eyes, “tab nahi aa rahi thi” she whispers loudly back, “paani pee lete aur kar lete” he whispers yells back “Paani Piya thaa maine aur isiliye pina pada kyunki Tumne meri paaani ki bottle khatm kardi aur abb mujhe aa rahi hai” she rolls her eyes and starts to jiggle the keys “abb kyun aa rahi hai? Tab kyu nahi aayi?” The door seems to be stuck, and he whispers back loudly “mere digestion system ko application bhej dena”. The door suddenly opens and Sai’s father is on the other side.

——-

Please leave a comment if you read. 
The next part will be Part 7A to show a complete weekend. 
next part - page 23

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Was about to go to bed when you updated. Such a lovely update. Can't wait to see read about the weekend.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hilarious 🤣

They are literally discussing pee time! Omg 🤣

But I loved this chapter! Excited to read more! 

raji02 thumbnail

lived it. so virat wants sai to treat him special!!! nice. its amazing to see the comfort level they have developed with each other within such short time. they just connected like two halves. cant wait for the next part.❤️❤️❤️❤️

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Bathroom convo are plain gold!!! I can't stop laughing

Virat needs to soon find a way to express his feelings for sai, else bathroom convo hi reh jayega 😂😂

I have a feeling that sai's father is gonna see through things far more quickly than sai..

Lovely update!!!

Happy writing!!

sid__005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just read all arts in a go!!!

good that she is over with samrat. Btw, it’s a weird combo

Now I’m eagerly waiting for virat to confess that he has the hots for his ex vahini 😂