sweety5196 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh dear, you are making me fall in love with this Virat❤️

He is witty sarcastic and what not.

Eagerly waiting for the next phase in their life.😃

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are... Are... This is another lovely chapter. 

Sai was reluctant to introduce him to Aaba but Virat let the cat out of the bag.. 

Aaba seems a cool guy.. 😎

To make for Sai's mannerlessness😆Aaba went further and made Virat stay over.

Virat is enjoying Sai's obvious discomfort while he's also still figuring out what's happening to him. 

The exchange between Virat and Aaba about their over breakfast was nice. They bonded well. 

Sai knows Virat drinks only horlicks.. 💖 She has unknowingly begun to take in little details about him. 

Virat.. Gave himself a missed call..and Aww Sai was waiting for her phone to ring.. 

Their phone call was so cute.. 

She acted as though she wanted to end the call soon but when he did the same, she's annoyed.. 🤣🤣

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update ❤ 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear loved it 

Looks like ACP virat is falling way too deeply in live with his just sai 

Wah sai ki abba aur virat acha Bonding bhi kiya not bad 

Really excited to read more

nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update...sairat phone call was amazing ...waiting for next update

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Wat was sai thinking hiding him behind her and not introducing him?? 😂😂😂

That was indeed bad manners 😂😂😂

Sweet to see the guys update each other with IPS time and training..... Sometimes, u just click with ppl... And sometimes u just don't...

As in uncle an virat have common interest An clicked so well and on the other hand, sai and samrat could not.... 

Waiting for Virat to trouble sai!!!! Sweet update

Happy writing!!!

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cracked up at 'inhone bohot paani pi liya hai waise'😆 as also that was the only reason he got to meet her Aaba and stay overnight at her house😆 Sai's one liners though😆                This Virat is just soo badass than our show wala Virat😆 loving him and his 'Just Sai'❤️    Last lines are matching the promo's lines😲 I wonder how would be the next update

Edited by Blackwind - 3 years ago
Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sai trying to hide Virat by her body is the funniest part in today's update for me 🤣🤣🤣.  And I think deep down Abba always wanted a police wala as his son in law coz  the way he connected with Virat with so much ease over experience and stuff...... that sounds like more of a bond between two close comrades 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. And the person who could not wait to get rid of Samrat when he came over, treating Virat this good???? Perks of being a police officer and it seems like he has already passed Abba's expectations with flying colours. 🤭🤭🤭

And that phone call was too cute....🥰🥰🥰 Sai waiting for it but trying to act like she doesn't. And tbh I'm starting to like your version of Virat more and more coz he knows what he needs and won't hesitate to peruse it.  Can't wait to see how their story will bloom.

As always,  an awsome update dear author👍🏻👍🏻. You are making this story so beautiful day by day with each update. Happy writing 🤩🤩.

P.S.- Is there a possibility that the first promo being a dream???😅😅😅😅 I hope not 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Amazing. Only one thing to say, this Virat has game

Will leave a detailed review later. Going to re-read it. 🙂

@bold - this made me laugh and laugh. Virat does have game, he is a guy who knows what he wants, no flip flopping, no jalebi 🤪

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice story plot. Liked this Virat in your story. He is strong know what he wants. Keep him like that and stand up for what he thinks right. Wondering how sai and Virat will fall in love. Eagerly waiting for the updates.update soon please