Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

They looked like a couple (married for years) romancing on the field with earth, greenery and sky as witness

couple means what Rajmata prayed couple in the real sense

Rajmata's prayers answers. Rani Sa will come to complete it.😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Awesome dear. Agree with each words of yours. He cannot leave her now no matter what Rani Sa does. 

I think in his life this is first time he got such a care for him. Like you said she is the one who stood up for him. 

Hope there won't be another misunderstanding. 

I don't think Rani will ever believe it's Veer did the accident no matter who says it.

Kiara doesn't love him. while Briju's love is true only method is wrong. 

If Rani Sa creates a havoc in front of villagers, it will lead Veer to o against Rani Sa and maybe leave the Palace for sometime  and Maybe Vikram will too join him. Ram - Sitha and Lakshman on the way.

Agreed! Ooo yes Ram Sita Lakshman, I am liking this 😆 doctor, engineer and lawyer. Cute, they don’t need anything else 😆

...Seema... thumbnail

Let's move to next thread

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Finally we get to meet The Surti Devi 😆

After a long wait

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

The way they were talking when Rani was in his arms and he was smiling and joking a little with her. He was never like this before. 

I was in awe watching them 😆☺️ they were so comfortable with each other. Just such a cute scene ☺️ now they’re fine with being in each other’s arms btw, what’s next 😆

caller123 thumbnail

He is SO emotional for Rani. Thus far in the show we haven’t seen him like that. His eyes are like always teary when it comes to Rani ❤️

If it's not love then what is love?

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was in awe watching them 😆☺️ they were so comfortable with each other. Just such a cute scene ☺️ now they’re fine with being in each other’s arms btw, what’s next 😆

Bed 😉 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

If it's not love then what is love?

Veer falling in love is going to be a sight 😂😂

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

In a couple of episodes he will accept everything 

May be when they get in to the black - brown clothes the realisation will come. Last time he realised the CPR truth in those outfits. I hope it becomes a pattern. 😆

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

May be when they get in to the black - brown clothes the realisation will come. Last time he realised the CPR truth in those outfits. I hope it becomes a pattern. 😆

What I've realised is that all their outfits have some meaning behind it. The black and brown outfits will definitely bring some truth out. There is definitely a pattern between story line and outfits in this show 😂😂