Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

In this Balia track, RanVeer have come 100x times closer, which was especially visible in today’s episode. Their comfort level around each other is 100x more than ever before. I can’t wait for next couple of episodes 😆

The way they were talking when Rani was in his arms and he was smiling and joking a little with her. He was never like this before. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

i think she threw away her phn in rage

She’s just 🤢 like she doesn’t care that Rani saved him or anything. Actually she doesn’t really care about Veer. She only cares about her reputation as a royal. She should just kick RanVeer out of the palace. They can live happily ever after as doctor-engineer duo. At least Rani will keep him happy 😊

...Seema... thumbnail

We all r  working on his case,vikram ,digvijay n rajmata r already on our side even snake n hen too.🤣adding birju too,gundas,bhade bhayyia all.🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shared my episode review and feelings in the review thread 

Awesome dear. Agree with each words of yours. He cannot leave her now no matter what Rani Sa does. 

I think in his life this is first time he got such a care for him. Like you said she is the one who stood up for him. 

Hope there won't be another misunderstanding. 

I don't think Rani will ever believe it's Veer did the accident no matter who says it.

Kiara doesn't love him. while Briju's love is true only method is wrong. 

If Rani Sa creates a havoc in front of villagers, it will lead Veer to o against Rani Sa and maybe leave the Palace for sometime  and Maybe Vikram will too join him. Ram - Sitha and Lakshman on the way.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Megha and Fahmaan are phenomenal in their portrayal as VeeRani, you can feel the vibrations even outside the TV screens :)

both melted as Rani fell in his arms

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

The way they were talking when Rani was in his arms and he was smiling and joking a little with her. He was never like this before. 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They looked like a couple (married for years) romancing on the field with earth, greenery and sky as witness

couple means what Rajmata prayed couple in the real sense

In this Balia track, RanVeer have come 100x times closer, which was especially visible in today’s episode. Their comfort level around each other is 100x more than ever before. I can’t wait for next couple of episodes 😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Megha and Fahmaan are phenomenal in their portrayal as VeeRani, you can feel the vibrations even outside the TV screens :)

Definitely. They've got me crying and laughing with them 

...Seema... thumbnail

da way they were talking while veer was holding her, it really gave vibes of a married couple with a lot of understanding.vikram is right they r made fr each other.