caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Case report worked🤣

He is on differential diagnosis 🤣

Oh my🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

N he kept shedding tears😭😭.

He gonna b a true,possessive lover

He is SO emotional for Rani. Thus far in the show we haven’t seen him like that. His eyes are like always teary when it comes to Rani ❤️

caller123 thumbnail

Pati h mere was ringing in his ears.it did affect him

Agree

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Case report worked🤣

He is on differential diagnosis 🤣

Lol seriously Seema 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Rani asked him why is he teary eyed on watching her in pain.😆everyone is trying to help him jn accepting his feelings openly.

Now whatever Rani Sa will do only help to accept his feelings.

...Seema... thumbnail

go veer go,we r with u👏🥳🤣

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

He is SO emotional for Rani. Thus far in the show we haven’t seen him like that. His eyes are like always teary when it comes to Rani ❤️

n today they were unstoppable❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Now whatever Rani Sa will do only help to accept his feelings.

I agree. I didn’t speak about Ranisa in my episode review because I don’t like her 🤣 she is just so adamant and annoying sometimes. 🤢 Whatever she will do now will lead Veer to accept Rani. The more Ranisa degrades Rani, the closer he will get to Rani. So keep doing whatever you’re doing Ranisa 👍🏼

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree. I didn’t speak about Ranisa in my episode review because I don’t like her 🤣 she is just so adamant and annoying sometimes. 🤢 Whatever she will do now will lead Veer to accept Rani. The more Ranisa degrades Rani, the closer he will get to Rani. So keep doing whatever you’re doing Ranisa 👍🏼

i think she threw away her phn in rage

flamingoAK thumbnail

In this Balia track, RanVeer have come 100x times closer, which was especially visible in today’s episode. Their comfort level around each other is 100x more than ever before. I can’t wait for next couple of episodes 😆