Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

200 episode

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

The way they’re going and the amount of tension between them, I WONT BE SURPRISED IF ITS SOON ðŸ¤£

But just jokes, they will have a whole love sequence before that. 

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Let’s move to the other thread now!

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

UL - This is what I said Tsunami of sorts

both on fence a bit of gate crash and all let loose

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

The way they’re going and the amount of tension between them, I WONT BE SURPRISED IF ITS SOON ðŸ¤£

But just jokes, they will have a whole love sequence before that. 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

She is coaxing him to tell  by repeatedly asking the same

She is a movie buff so she knows Veer has got deeply connected to her, but wants him to tell

That is why she is deeply hyper ventilating nowadays more she knows Veer is coming to the merger line

Her coming to the merger line is on the accident truth, she is sitting on the fence of the merger line

A part of me thinks rani knows about his plans even though she is not willing to accept it. The way she stopped Birju from spilling the beans might be intentional. Just like veer refuses to accept his feelings rani doesn't want to accept his betrayal. 

She is not stupid. The thought crossed her mind. She joked about it twice. The look on veers face said everything she needs to know. They are both stubborn in their own unique way.