Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

If anybody has the patience to do the same maths for last week I'd love to know the figures. 

28min+around 20sec of DP. Only one Pranbir scene, TFC at temple.

Nothing beyond that.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Honey2108

Like he put haldi on her without even knowing like the same he may marry her... becoz Ranbir is really taking strong efforts in making it success🤞. Hope he succeeds in this 🙏🏻. And on top of all that muhurat , dress n all leading to marriage . If it doesn’t happen it will be big flop 🙄🙄🙄. But I can’t trust these writers🤨🤨

Yeah they've done engagement and haldi of pranbir in a way, not it seems they may do pranbir marriage too in a way that will make way for huge family drama.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

28min+around 20sec of DP. Only one Pranbir scene, TFC at temple.

Nothing beyond that.

Thanks a ton!

Interesting that the percentage of minutes remains roughly the same as what Tanu had calculated in her analysis.

Not sure if it's intentional or not though from the part of the makers.....

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No wonder the show has become a snoozefest..  Let’s see how Papaji’s dance in front of ghoda fares!! I bet ya if trps increase or remain stable .. i’ll give credit to this dance alone.. not Pranbir 😆

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

No wonder the show has become a snoozefest..  Let’s see how Papaji’s dance in front of ghoda fares!! I bet ya if trps increase or remain stable .. i’ll give credit to this dance alone.. not Pranbir 😆

Don't forget sex on horse simulation. Sex sells in India right😆

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

TRP happens in alternate universe. 

Where if trp drops its because of DP even if they don't get enough SS.

And if it raises in any week its NOT because of DP even if the focus was on DP😆

This is why I don't get myself involved in TRP talk. 

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

TRP happens in alternate universe. 

Where if trp drops its because of DP even if they don't get enough SS.

And if it raises in any week its NOT because of DP even if the focus was on DP😆

This is why I don't get myself involved in TRP talk. 

TBH, the way they measure TRP's is a bit of a joke honestly.

I wouldn't read much into it- deriving inferences from such a limited set of data is pointless. There's some bragging rights, but that's all there is to it, atleast from my pov.

I see requests all the time for folks asking fans to specifically watch on TV, but the odds of someone of this forum having a TRP set is basically as good as zero.

Unfortunately, we don't appear to have a more reliable system, which means we have to depend on this half baked data.

Going by the YT views and this forum's activity, I'd say the show is still pretty healthy in terms of popularity.

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Actually the correlation I found between Trps and shows is that the more garbage they show and the greater the meme content the greater the Trps. Why less would the washing laptop one last so many years 😆

Pranbir marriage needs to happen in this track after all this stretching. CVS are just testing everyone’s patience with this track.

Dulha and Dulhan are ready so karwa do shaadi. 

aekiel thumbnail

My feeling is that there's be a half (or perhaps even a quarter!) shaadi of sorts, but definitely not a full one. Our boy, as discussed in the episode thread, seems to have forgotten about the pheras 😛

So technically for folks like Rhea, the marriage wouldn't have happened, and she'll still feel free to pursue Ranbir for herself.

There is too little promotion for this to be a full fledged wedding. 

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

There is too little promotion for this to be a full fledged wedding. 

They haven’t given a promo or anything but last time when they did there was no wedding after making Prachi’s dad do the gathbandhan and a few rituals happening and so I hope even with no promotion the marriage happens this time