Pranbir AT #12 - ❤️ Banaunga tujhe apni dulhaniya ❤️ - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh gosh  don't remind me of that "main Prachi ko apni patni maanta hoon" dhoka from cvs🤢

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere

Oh gosh  don't remind me of that "main Prachi ko apni patni maanta hoon" dhoka from cvs🤢

When the promo first aired I was like they are just trying to make popat of fans but in the episodes they did lead us on that I thought the marriage could happen as they played the balaji marriage mantra and everything and still it didn’t happen 😔

He is thinking of marrying her without even knowing it to her.... how come she will get to know 🤨🤨🤨🤨...but sindoor aur mangalsutra bhi chalega without pheras.....😍😘. 

I wish she shouldn’t get a doubt on Ranbir’s plan 🙏🏻🙏🏻
bas Ranbir jaldi kardo 😍😍❤️

Thats exactly what he is planning to do sindoor and mangalsutra pehnayega shayad uske baad usse convince karega aur saat phere bhi lega kyunki woh bhi important hai shaadi ko complete karne keliye. Aur prachi jaise ladki jiske saath saat phere lega woh saare waada ko nibhayega dil se aur ache se aur isiliye ranbir yeh bhi karega uske saath.

Friday Ep WU

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago

Monday precap.rhea calls prachi me asks where her maa is,her dad is with her nd someone wants to kill him, prachi says it means maa is also in danger ,rhea says don't waste time in talking tell me where is ur mom.prachi says to sahana that maa nd papa life is in danger,someone wants to kill them.ranbir is shocked.one of sharp shooter is dead,nd the first shooter gives dhamki to papa pic that he will not leave him.so guys sry to say by loking at precap i think pranbir marriage wont happen.😭

Ranbir made rhea leave the temple saying chief is in problem,rhea gets panic nd leaves,she ask ranbir to come with her he says he will follow her in another car.all he said was to make rhea but little did the boy know the reason he told was true,now at varmala time he is thinking he can't marry prachi forcefully.kya kuch nahi kiya.made a plan usse main arhana jalak in fact shardh karne wali pandit ko involve kiya(that's aryan work),nd now thinking I can't cheat her.can't marry her forcefully.ho gayi shaadi.am sure prachi will go to search her maa papa,ranbir will also go behind her.now another two weeks this shooter nd sava maa papa track.what a gift CVS gave us .🤢😈

Originally posted by Deepidj9

Ranbir made rhea leave the temple saying chief is in problem,rhea gets panic nd leaves,she ask ranbir to come with her he says he will follow her in another car.all he said was to make rhea but little did the boy know the reason he told was true,now at varmala time he is thinking he can't marry prachi forcefully.kya kuch nahi kiya.made a plan usse main arhana jalak in fact shardh karne wali pandit ko involve kiya(that's aryan work),nd now thinking I can't cheat her.can't marry her forcefully.ho gayi shaadi.am sure prachi will go to search her maa papa,ranbir will also go behind her.now another two weeks this shooter nd sava maa papa track.what a gift CVS gave us .🤢😈

Such nonsensical tracks are being brought out to give grownups screen time. Also I saw a screen shot of precap where prachi has a little sindoor in her parting 

Originally posted by sammy17

Such nonsensical tracks are being brought out to give grownups screen time. Also I saw a screen shot of precap where prachi has a little sindoor in her parting 

yes even I saw,its in middle not from starting,bass thoda sindoor beech main hai,so did they get married by accidentally,force fully or the sindoor fell on prachi hair accidentally,like it fell on her mom hair.so confusing.🤔but if ranbir applied sindoor on her then why in middle,not from starting as usually ladies put,plus no manglasutra was on prachi neck.now have to wait till tmrww,Saturday r Sunday god knows kab episode upload hoga to get our answer.nd these grown ups why can't they call police r someone for help.now prachi will do bhagam bhaag for them.am hating this track.😈