Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't have any words to say guys I am just heart broken becoz I never in my dreams expected him to shout at her like that.

For a sec I thought if this is the ranbir that I had fallen for and now what I feared is Happening their separation going to come maybe then ranbir will start to use his brain.

For this pooja our ranbir character is getting ruined.i agree it was her fault but still guys he cud have shouted at her when they were alone not Infront of everyone

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Geethu20

I don't have any words to say guys I am just heart broken becoz I never in my dreams expected him to shout at her like that.

For a sec I thought if this is the ranbir that I had fallen for and now what I feared is Happening their separation going to come maybe then ranbir will start to use his brain.

For this pooja our ranbir character is getting ruined.i agree it was her fault but still guys he cud have shouted at her when they were alone not Infront of everyone

Oh wow so now they have shown first signs of ranbir being a typical husband? Glad I don't watch this show anymore. I stopped watching the moment pranbir entered that mad house as I knew this show will only go down from here. 

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wow123

Relax, take a deep breath. U have to accept that this will keep going so don't watch it on zee tv or zee5. U can catch pranbir scene in insta anyway. I am sure you will find some story which interest you and take ur mind away from all the frustration.

Some ppl write fan fiction so that they can give their beloved story twist n turn according to their wish.

I started watching only pranbir scenes from the day they entered Kohli house … today my bad luck why I even watched whole episode … although on mute … but then too …. 😤😤…

By reading those stories only .. somewhere I’m feeling better … 

I think I should accept the fact that ntg is going is to be good here … and we should expect good once in a month that’s it🤣🤣.

Ekta kapoor serials are all like this only … but unexpectedly I get addicted to them and we get these stupid illogical drama … keys and all…Chole baturee 🙄🧐

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey2108

I started watching only pranbir scenes from the day they entered Kohli house … today my bad luck why I even watched whole episode … although on mute … but then too …. 😤😤…

By reading those stories only .. somewhere I’m feeling better … 

I think I should accept the fact that ntg is going is to be good here … and we should expect good once in a month that’s it🤣🤣.

Ekta kapoor serials are all like this only … but unexpectedly I get addicted to them and we get these stupid illogical drama … keys and all…Chole baturee 🙄🧐

if u start watching after they entered kohli's house. you should start watching their story from beginning. I m sure u'll enjoy it.

Honey2108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wow123

if u start watching after they entered kohli's house. you should start watching their story from beginning. I m sure u'll enjoy it.

I mean to say …watching Only pranbir scenes….now a days…. I don’t have guts to watch those sas bahu , behen behen and all…. 

I have been watching from start of pranbir journey….❤️

They are adorable n different… and watching them like this is not k to me 🤞😍

Honey2108 thumbnail

Aww Ranbir on knees 😍😍….

Ek kiss dedo plzzzzz ….. 😍😂😂😂….. hug bohot hoga ya ab naya tarika azmale Ranbir … 

Only wish give their romantic scenes without any disturbances and don’t include others plzz 🙏🏻🙏🏻…

Kuch toh karegi e … rhea…. Ek aur bezzati for Prachi I guess… thik hai … 🙄….

I don’t want pranbir trust to be broken on this silly fool instigating..🙄….. 

when will they show the smart Ranbir , finding out truth..

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

new thread please