Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Geethu20

At first I got angry at ranbir for letting her touch him but then if we think about it he have to behave nice with her so that she will not get any doubt on him or his intentions to marry prachi secretly. Now I think the wedding will definitely happen since panjit say that the perfect time for marriage is now so yeah marriage will happen for sure and the two old people are there to bless them. Maybe prachi will get to know that it was abhi plan to marry meera in order to get pragya confess her feelings otherwise why will the makers have abhi dadi in the same temple as pranbir and then ranbir will also get to know the truth behind prachi breakup with him. 

But doesn't ranbir already know reason that prachi trying to breakup with him? Anyways I hope you are right and pranbir do get married, and if that happens toofan toh ayega after that, but at least we will get something interesting to watch. 

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I am keeping my hopes very low, but honestly finding ranbir's plan incredibly confusing and hard to understand lol. I seriously don't get how he is gonna marry her successfully with such a plan where prachi doesn't even know it's her getting married 🤣

Like he put haldi on her without even knowing like the same he may marry her... becoz Ranbir is really taking strong efforts in making it success🤞. Hope he succeeds in this 🙏🏻. And on top of all that muhurat , dress n all leading to marriage . If it doesn’t happen it will be big flop 🙄🙄🙄. But I can’t trust these writers🤨🤨

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ranbir: Tum par bharosa karna aur mandir pe mattha teka dono ek barabar hain❤️

Ranbir is a gem

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He only knows that rhea is the reason for prachi to break up with him but he does not know about the deal between prachi and rhea. I think it will be better if he gets to know about the deal first and then they get married. Hope his plan will be successful to marry her but not sure though. If marriage happens then toofan ayega but i dont think her parents will get separated again due to this. But prachi will have a tough time to make abhi trust her again but ranbir will be with her during this time.

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hopefully he will be successful in his plan because he is taking too much effort to marry her. the haldi scene was unexpected and the best thing was even prachi didnt realise that he put the haldi on her so maybe marriage will also happen like that.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I don't understand why are they stretching this track. Their asses should be on fire since the show is out of top 5 anyway ab top 10 ke bahar bi karana hai

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

I remember someone (think it was Tanu) mentioning that Pranbir + Aryan + Shahana had some 29 minutes of screen time during a week.

If anybody has the patience to do the same maths for last week and this week, I'd love to know the figures. 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I remember someone (think it was Tanu) mentioning that Pranbir + Aryan + Shahana had some 29 minutes of screen time during a week.

If anybody has the patience to do the same maths for last week and this week, I'd love to know the figures. 

I am pretty sure pranbir ka tho hardly 10 mins hi hoga baki logon ka chillar scenes milake maybe 30 mins

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bhagya defo slipping to 10th position if not out of top 10. Worse show I’ve seen but at the same time  I do love  Pranbir and want a complete journey for them 😆

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

pranbir ka ek spin off show bana do yaar. Uncle aunty fans bi khush pranbir fans bi khush

Balaji is known to make spin off when not needed but here it would be a blessing

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 3 years ago