Neil Must take serious offence - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Neil is amazing, well one reason I started to watch the show was for Sai and then for the IPS in Virat  - which i think Neil had done an amazing job portraying. He speaks w his eyes, his body language as Virat, his dialogues. He was amazing to watch in GC days ... 

I think these days his persona is decreased. There isn't more focus or attention on him than on Sai and family drama and Pakhi. I think he supports Pakhi bc Pakhi is the parallel lead but w the way the show is going, people just want SaiRat and thats not fair to someone who was promised parallel lead role. Everyone is hating on her character (and rightly so, if they thought people won't then that's just lame..) 

I think since the family drama gets trps they have all the folks in the cast acting is limiting showcasing each person's talent...since it's all against Sai, we only see Sai (ayesha) growing and growing everyday (which is amazing to see!)

I wish they balanced this show by having Neil do actual police wala kaam and not monitor Sai's college friends but actual wala kaam that we saw him do in GC. This is why i wanted Jagtap back đŸ˜† bc what attracted me to the show was Neil/Virat as an IPS and working w Kamal sir to get Jagtap arrested ...i didn't sign up for the family drama.  

Also, Pakhi is a beautiful lady, i hope they show her shades w someone else than just Virat even though the show's premise is SaRakhi. How would the show be if they showed her supporting Sai? why do they always make woman against woman!? 

I wish we get to see that passionate Chavan saab for his duty in police instead of "who's grinding chillis" and "who's playing the music so loud" lol 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: methebest

I am so pissed at the CVS and the makers of this show.  The main lead hardly shows up on screen.  He is not "ghum" in someone's love, he is "ghum from the serial! And whenever he appears, CVs make him look dumb and idiot. I loved Virat as a character, but CVs have butchered it so much that now I feel bad for Neil. Neil, dear, find an other show and truly become "ghum" from this idiotic show. As an actor you deserve wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. This show will be good with robotic replacements as they had in regional shows!

Whats up with promoting Virat and Papi-didi's  EMA?  Is this what Starplus people and the makers of the show do at home?  Neil, don't spoil your career for this dumb tracks.  Koi bhi non actor can come and do cameo for 30 seconds, your skills are wasted here. Omi, Ninad, Karishama individually have more  screen space than Virat. Papi's hand was tended more than Sai's fever, what the hell?

Neil, run as fast as you can! Virat is already a gone case, save your career!

@BOLD- đŸ¤Ź That is so true. WTH is up with the writers for doing this stuff. All the sairat moments from the original we anticipate actually turn out very underwhelming here. Also how I could see kaku grinning from ear to ear at the back when virat was putting ice on pakhi hands. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

Neil is amazing, well one reason I started to watch the show was for Sai and then for the IPS in Virat  - which i think Neil had done an amazing job portraying. He speaks w his eyes, his body language as Virat, his dialogues. He was amazing to watch in GC days ... 

me too. Neil is a great actor and I started watching it for him

I think these days his persona is decreased. There isn't more focus or attention on him than on Sai and family drama and Pakhi. I think he supports Pakhi bc Pakhi is the parallel lead but w the way the show is going, people just want SaiRat and thats not fair to someone who was promised parallel lead role. Everyone is hating on her character (and rightly so, if they thought people won't then that's just lame..) 

They could have made her, Pakhi, a third lead by not making her Virat’s older brother’s wife and that too the brother he loves so much.  On top of it Pakhi’s disgusting thoughts about What’s happening in Virat’s bedroom are highlighted. If you have seen Pakistani serial Bin roye, you will understand what kind of love triangle can be portrayed even without making anyone evil. Mahira khan’s character was jealous, but not harmful.

I think since the family drama gets trps they have all the folks in the cast acting limiting showcasing each person's talent...since it's all against Sai, we only see Sai (ayesha) growing and growing everyday

It’s not even about Sai the great, it’s all about, Pakhi and the mast mast Kaku and their chamchas.

I wish they balanced this show by having Neil do actual police wala kaam and not monitor Sai's college friends but actual wala kaam that we saw him do in GC. This is why i wanted Jagtap back đŸ˜† bc what attracted me to the show was Neil/Virat as an IPS and working w Kamal sir to get Jagtap arrested ...i didn't sign up for the family drama.  

I wish Neil gets to play the part he was promised, the ML and an IPS. Aren’t there enough Chavan men giving kitchen advise to Sai already that they have to add Virat there doing the same?  IPS  cases can be solved by him here😊

Also, Pakhi is a beautiful lady, i hope they show her shades w someone else than just Virat even though the show's premise is SaRakhi. How would the show be if they showed her supporting Sai? why do they always make woman against woman!? 

I have nothing against the actress playing the role. I am against the way the character is promoted and enforced almost on the audience. Audiences will never like a woman who marries to be close to her husbands brother and is found wondering what’s happening in his bedroom and is bitter about it.

I wish we get to see that passionate Chavan saab for his duty in police instead of "who's grinding chillis" and "who's playing the music so loud" lol 

That will take time. It’s hard to get over love, in this case, 1.47hours wala- don’t know whom to credit for the mathematics here.  But Bhabhi acting like devar’s imaginary wife is hard to digest on top of it makers want us to think “kya Virat or Pakhi Phir se nazdik ayenge”?

Would be a treat to watch Virat in lover boy role because Neil will do total justice to it

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unfortunately ml's are meant to be furnitures in itv shows .. Its the ladies who runs the shows with petty politics and gharelu drama.... Neil must be well aware of the fact before signing up for a prine time drama of star plus.... Very few serials like ipkknd, ehmmbh had male leads who were equal to female leads.... Those serials were less dramatic than others.

Ps.. Sony tv serials mostly have leads with equal importance. 

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Unfortunately ml's are meant to be furnitures in itv shows .. Its the ladies who runs the shows with petty politics and gharelu drama.... Neil must be well aware of the fact before signing up for a prine time drama of star plus.... Very few serials like ipkknd, ehmmbh had male leads who were equal to female leads.... Those serials were less dramatic than others.

Ps.. Sony tv serials mostly have leads with equal importance. 

I remember those days when the IPKKND forum used to be so upset with Shyam the villain getting screen time. They used to clamor for arshi scenes.

I think in SP serials it is the fl & villain the focus is always on. Most of their successful serials the focus has been on these characters. I don’t expect anything different. Drama with villains especially vamps are preferred by makers especially Ekta & Gul. 
My 2 cents.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preethik

I remember those days when the IPKKND forum used to be so upset with Shyam the villain getting screen time. They used to clamor for arshi scenes.

I think in SP serials it is the fl & villain the focus is always on. Most of their successful serials the focus has been on these characters. I don’t expect anything different. Drama with villains especially vamps are preferred by makers especially Ekta & Gul. 
My 2 cents.

I agree... Khushi used to solve all the problems in the world... She even saved arnav from kidnappers đŸ˜†... Khushi shyam got lots of scenes together.... Arnav was atleast better than furniture heroes whose only job was romancing the heroines... Family drama negligible too.... Most of the supporting characters were positive and had a fun vibe.... Here family drama is eating up all the screenspace. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They have ruined Virat

I too am a Neil fan and loved him since Arsalaan 

Really hoping he gets a new show 

this show is horrible and toxic ...every family member you turn to in the house degrades people 

In the show Anokhi we have some extreme characters but not all are bad ...at least the mum stood up for her daughter & herself early on

Sai is fighting a ridiculous toxic dump family 

how the hell is Kaku holding this house together ? With her nasty venom ???