Neil Must take serious offence

Posted: 3 years ago

I am so pissed at the CVS and the makers of this show.  The main lead hardly shows up on screen.  He is not "ghum" in someone's love, he is "ghum from the serial! And whenever he appears, CVs make him look dumb and idiot. I loved Virat as a character, but CVs have butchered it so much that now I feel bad for Neil. Neil, dear, find an other show and truly become "ghum" from this idiotic show. As an actor you deserve wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. This show will be good with robotic replacements as they had in regional shows!

Whats up with promoting Virat and Papi-didi's  EMA?  Is this what Starplus people and the makers of the show do at home?  Neil, don't spoil your career for this dumb tracks.  Koi bhi non actor can come and do cameo for 30 seconds, your skills are wasted here. Omi, Ninad, Karishama individually have more  screen space than Virat. Papi's hand was tended more than Sai's fever, what the hell?

Neil, run as fast as you can! Virat is already a gone case, save your career!

Originally posted by methebest

I am so pissed at the CVS and the makers of this show.  The main lead hardly shows up on screen.  He is not "ghum" in someone's love, he is "ghum from the serial! And whenever he appears, CVs make him look dumb and idiot. I loved Virat as a character, but CVs have butchered it so much that now I feel bad for Neil. Neil, dear, find an other show and truly become "ghum" from this idiotic show. As an actor you deserve wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. This show will be good with robotic replacements as they had in regional shows!

Whats up with promoting Virat and Papi-didi's  EMA?  Is this what Starplus people and the makers of the show do at home?  Neil, don't spoil your career for this dumb tracks.  Koi bhi non actor can come and do cameo for 30 seconds, your skills are wasted here. Omi, Ninad, Karishama individually have more  screen space than Virat. Papi's hand was tended more than Sai's fever, what the hell?

@bold, I feel sometimes Neil himself promotes that thought in some way or the other by pointing out only Sai's character's flaws in most of is interviews alongside pattharlekha.

@blue, yeah that was such an irritating thing, since there are too many people to take care of didi in the house then virat didn't need to put tge ice and give her extra footage yesterday, abhi toh sai ne zada mirch piswayi ni, agar mahabhoj jitni peesi hoti toh kaku didi ko hospital hi le jati. Lol.

Originally posted by Sakmen

@bold, I feel sometimes Neil himself promotes that thought in some way or the other by pointing out only Sai's character's flaws in most of is interviews alongside pattharlekha.

@blue, yeah that was such an irritating thing, since there are too many people to take care of didi in the house then virat didn't need to put tge ice and give her extra footage yesterday, abhi toh sai ne zada mirch piswayi ni, agar mahabhoj jitni peesi hoti toh kaku didi ko hospital hi le jati. Lol.

If Neil is doing that without makers making him do that then its foolish of him. I don't think actors are that foolish to not understand the pulse of the audience. If Neil and Aishwarya share good friendship offscreen and if he is doing it because of it even without his knowledge then its his problem. If you are ready to ruin yourself then who can stop you? But we don't know the real reason!!

Its disgusting that the makers are promoting EMA between devar and a bhabi. That too with a wife of a brother who saved his life. Forget being married himself, since it was a deal wali shadi. Is this what people of Starplus do at home, have affair with their bhabi at home? If I had a brother working at Starplus, I would keep my wife away from him🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He was something else in Gadhchiroli

i agree, we are not here to watch stupid family drama or sarpika and kaku's torture and taunts on sai.

we are here to watch SAIRAT. its doesn't seem like love story to me anymore. it is just the family drama like sns and yrkkh and all. ðŸ¤ª

as u said virat show mein dikhta hi nay ðŸ¤”

upar se we get more virat and pakhi scenes than sairat, abhi tho bedroom scene bhi baaki hai😈

already he put ice on her hands and all abhi i hope the reason for him to go to her bedroom in the night is a reasonable one. if not i will hate virat's character. ðŸ¤¢

If Neil is doing that without makers making him do that then its foolish of him. I don't think actors are that foolish to not understand the pulse of the audience. If Neil and Aishwarya share good friendship offscreen and if he is doing it because of it even without his knowledge then its his problem. If you are ready to ruin yourself then who can stop you? But we don't know the real reason!!

Its disgusting that the makers are promoting EMA between devar and a bhabi. That too with a wife of a brother who saved his life. Forget being married himself, since it was a deal wali shadi. Is this what people of Starplus do at home, have affair with their bhabi at home? If I had a brother working at Starplus, I would keep my wife away from him🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Either ways, it's bad on his part.. even if he has a good friendship with aishwarya off screen doesn't mean he can give her role the importance which she doesn't deserve. It's unfair on his part. By doing that he's spoiling things for himself.

And if the PH/channel makes him promote this then I can't say anything,  they are spoiling a show which would have a lot of potential by reducing it to another hypocrite family drama with No sense.

Originally posted by Sakmen

Either ways, it's bad on his part.. even if he has a good friendship with aishwarya off screen doesn't mean he can give her role the importance which she doesn't deserve. It's unfair on his part. By doing that he's spoiling things for himself.

And if the PH/channel makes him promote this then I can't say anything,  they are spoiling a show which would have a lot of potential by reducing it to another hypocrite family drama with No sense.

Such morally, disgusting shows stop abruptly. Starplus has tasted that medicine earlier. Ek Bhram...Sarva guna sampann is a great example. First they mis-casted the actors.  Later they tried to correct it by pairing Shrenu and Zain, but audiences couldn't take it. It will come to bite them, we are getting tortured right now, but soon they will know their mistake.

Originally posted by Chandu_500

i agree, we are not here to watch stupid family drama or sarpika and kaku's torture and taunts on sai.

we are here to watch SAIRAT. its doesn't seem like love story to me anymore. it is just the family drama like sns and yrkkh and all. ðŸ¤ª

as u said virat show mein dikhta hi nay ðŸ¤”

upar se we get more virat and pakhi scenes than sairat, abhi tho bedroom scene bhi baaki hai😈

already he put ice on her hands and all abhi i hope the reason for him to go to her bedroom in the night is a reasonable one. if not i will hate virat's character. ðŸ¤¢

Everyone knows that ITV dramas are for women, and all the channels say that the ML and their romantic scenes with the FL is the main reason the drama works! Then why the hell ML is missing? We get to see Ninad's head moving for longer than Virat on screen!😡

Neil Bhatt is superb actor

In whatever little screen space he has in the show he has proved time and again that he is fantastic. I still remember that sairat fight scenes...he was brilliant there.

But its itv show...full of family drama and saas bahu...male leads here hardly gets any focus and more screen space....so I guess if neil goes for another show also then there is no gaurantee of more screen space.

He should try web series to show his acting talent. He is a good dancer also. He should do a web series based on dance

Such morally, disgusting shows stop abruptly. Starplus has tasted that medicine earlier. Ek Bhram...Sarva guna sampann is a great example. First they mis-casted the actors.  Later they tried to correct it by pairing Shrenu and Zain, but audiences couldn't take it. It will come to bite them, we are getting tortured right now, but soon they will know their mistake.

Umm I don't know about sarv gunn sampann, haven't seen it. But if this has happened with shows earlier then the only way for the makers to learn their lesson is faster decline in trps.

But if the trps remain sky high like this with such abrupt content, then I seriously have my doubts about everyone be it actors, makers and audiences like who all would continue to watch such stuff for long?!