Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

No, he must not! As a Neil fan and well-wisher from ages, I think he gets fabulous work and scope as Virat in this show. Neil can act and how! How he behaves offscreen is a gradual story progress and not what he wants. 

As much as I am desperate to see Sairat together, I would absolutely love to see him continue this show. The nonsense ITV churns out is beyond ridiculous so much so that I skipped the entire Masala miracles and blah episodes. 
Sairat is slow progress. It’s building up and I know it’s hat Neil is capable of on screen when his character is seething in anger stemmed from jealousy. 
Waiting for that to unfold. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

I am so pissed at the CVS and the makers of this show.  The main lead hardly shows up on screen.  He is not "ghum" in someone's love, he is "ghum from the serial! And whenever he appears, CVs make him look dumb and idiot. I loved Virat as a character, but CVs have butchered it so much that now I feel bad for Neil. Neil, dear, find an other show and truly become "ghum" from this idiotic show. As an actor you deserve wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. This show will be good with robotic replacements as they had in regional shows!

Whats up with promoting Virat and Papi-didi's  EMA?  Is this what Starplus people and the makers of the show do at home?  Neil, don't spoil your career for this dumb tracks.  Koi bhi non actor can come and do cameo for 30 seconds, your skills are wasted here. Omi, Ninad, Karishama individually have more  screen space than Virat. Papi's hand was tended more than Sai's fever, what the hell?

Neil, run as fast as you can! Virat is already a gone case, save your career!

Exactly, I too feel the same. In today's episode too he was seen at the end 😲. I feel the rest of the cast have more screen space and dialogues too. If this continues he will quit and with it his die hard fans too will stop watching the show. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Neil Bhatt is superb actor

In whatever little screen space he has in the show he has proved time and again that he is fantastic. I still remember that sairat fight scenes...he was brilliant there.

But its itv show...full of family drama and saas bahu...male leads here hardly gets any focus and more screen space....so I guess if neil goes for another show also then there is no gaurantee of more screen space.

He should try web series to show his acting talent. He is a good dancer also. He should do a web series based on dance

I agree. Neil is an amazing actor. I remember his last show where he played a negative character and he had nailed it. Unfortunately he was shown dead midway. Infact I started watching this show only because of him since both Ayesha and Aishwarya are new, so it was Neil who got me attracted. 

nilmi thumbnail

True...I love Neil as an actor...he is the main reason I' ve signed up for this serial and of course storyline....I hoped they would execute this show brilliantly than other two version...Apart from sai kaku gang and pp have more screen space....I mean who want to see that pp's upset stomach expression for half of the episode....at least they can show him at police station working on with cases....

How nice that neil and new guy's bts bit...I enjoyed it more than last week episodes .....

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

No, he must not! As a Neil fan and well-wisher from ages, I think he gets fabulous work and scope as Virat in this show. Neil can act and how! How he behaves offscreen is a gradual story progress and not what he wants. 

As much as I am desperate to see Sairat together, I would absolutely love to see him continue this show. The nonsense ITV churns out is beyond ridiculous so much so that I skipped the entire Masala miracles and blah episodes. 
Sairat is slow progress. It’s building up and I know it’s hat Neil is capable of on screen when his character is seething in anger stemmed from jealousy. 
Waiting for that to unfold. 

I agree, he was fab in the last week scenes. He cannot be fun loving and supportive all the time and on the contrary there were Sairat scenes last week but they were heavy on emotions, rather much needed scenes. He did a great job there, his eyes emotes exactly what is required in the scene. 

Even i want to see their scenes together but it has to be a gradual effect. Even in the initial episodes they actually met after 6 episodes, then when she was kidnapped there were no Sairat scenes, but the story was built and it moved ahead. It will move now as well, waiting for it to unfold. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Virat is a very intense & interesting character & Neil can do justice to him but saara screen space to sai ke glorification aur chavsn family ke rajneeti mein nikal jaata hain , virat ko kaha se space denge.

Virar ko MIA bhej dena chahiye samrat ko vapas bulna chaiye . Samrat kuch din to guzari chavan niwas mein.

Bengali mein toh emon (sai) bring back samrat 🌚🌚 waha bhi virat ki koi zarurat nahi hoga 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yrkkh gives ML equal SS n getting good trp n even in anupama vanraj gets good amount of SS. There is no concept like dat ki full time sirf FL ko SS dene se trp increase hoga. Plus give some substantial scene for neil to perform. 

DABH though not a lead but he got some challenging scenes to perform. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

I agree, he was fab in the last week scenes. He cannot be fun loving and supportive all the time and on the contrary there were Sairat scenes last week but they were heavy on emotions, rather much needed scenes. He did a great job there, his eyes emotes exactly what is required in the scene. 

Even i want to see their scenes together but it has to be a gradual effect. Even in the initial episodes they actually met after 6 episodes, then when she was kidnapped there were no Sairat scenes, but the story was built and it moved ahead. It will move now as well, waiting for it to unfold. 

I am not asking him to be lover boy all the time. I am asking for screen space for him. He shouldn’t have 30 seconds of screen time!!

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Yrkkh gives ML equal SS n getting good trp n even in anupama vanraj gets good amount of SS. There is no concept like dat ki full time sirf FL ko SS dene se trp increase hoga. Plus give some substantial scene for neil to perform. 

DABH though not a lead but he got some challenging scenes to perform. 

In this show they don’t even make it about FL, it’s all about side characters and the vamp, papi.

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: methebest

I am not asking him to be lover boy all the time. I am asking for screen space for him. He shouldn’t have 30 seconds of screen time!!

He doesnt have to be a lover boy to leave an impact, he is a seasoned actor and can leave an impact in a 30 secs scene as well. He needs to be there if the story demands him to be around. 

We all want to watch him, i started to watch this for him only. But i for once would not want him to be a back drop in any scene. Lover boy ban jaye toh aur bhi achcha hain.