Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakmen

No he doesn't promote EMA in particular but also in the interviews it is shown that he's also of the opinion that mostly sai is at fault and pakhi is the sorted one.. this is what I've felt from his joint interview with pakhi.. I maybe wrong. But both give biased opinions in the interviews. Sai's angle is barely explored in the interviews. And with Ayesha whatever interviews I have seen of hers she gives a neutral opinion about the story and doesn't even shy away to accept her character flaws and praises others too.. Indian TV interview of ayesha is an example  

These abrupt promotion strategies are beyond my understanding. 

Neil talks from Virat’s perspective, Virat still trusts PP and Virat believed Sai crossed her line during Amays track  .Neil is conveying the same .  If you notice whatever Neil and Aishwarya says it matches with what the channel tweets . It might be in their script .  .Sai is given the max screen space and have multiple scenes to shoot . This might be the reason for her to be missing in the interviews.It’s Neil and Virat’s character that is compromised , rest of the characters are treated well  by giving ample amount of screen space . 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well, For Aishwarya, I dont like her on-screen or off-screen. May be I come across very rude. She is talented ..her talent is in Song and Dance, not acting. She can focus on that and leave audience alone.

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

First of all virat ki taraf se EMA hain nhi , it really wrong accusations on him , regarding virat tending pakhi's hand , he would had done that for anyone on her place, agar road pe kissi aurat ke saath aise hota virat would had not stayed silent  . 

I haven't seen it in a monologue or any other way. Virat's character is more accepting when torture is on Sai than Pakhi. Which is seen in many scenes. Also, I haven't said Virat is doing EMA. I have a complain against the makers and the channel for promoting such thing.

Virat had refrain himself even touching pakhi , he rarely talk with pakhi in b/w making pakhi pissed a lot. Just cost virat married sai his liking for pakhi will finish , sorry it will not happen coz emotions don't have on off button , it take time. Ab to liking bhi nhi hai there is no romantic feeling left in virat for pakhi but yes he had a soft corner vo itni jaldi nhi khatam hoga . Ye soft corner khatam ho bhi jaye uske liye sai ko step lena hoga virat ke taraf as a friend, sadly sai never tries to know about virat personally or about his whereabout. It always virat shown taking care of sai not vice versa sai nevet gives a thought that whether virat had eaten also.

AGain Virat is a character written by CVS, he was rude to his mother he hasn't accepted yet. But Pakhi ko ice lagane zaroor pahuch gaya. Its promoting strange things by CVs and not by Virat because Virat is not a real life person. No body forgets love easily, but when relations change once is careful to not enter a room of someone's wife without husband being present especially, when the person was a love interest earlier. Now is that Virat's fault, no  its CVS who write such silly things.

Vo makers ke presentation me kharabi hain ki characters ka voice over or pov nhi de rahe hai , pakhi koi pov nhi hain , but sairat ka 2 de ki vo kya sochte hain ek dusre ke baare mein .

Aapko Shayad na agree kare par ITV ke weird logic jabtak FL don't get tortured by in laws  FL ke saath log sympathise nhi karte . Ye bahut purana concept hain  , i saw first film beta where madhuri taught a lesson to Aruna Irani , beta , biwi to aise , ghar ho to aisa etc bahut saari movie  jaha FL dint tolerated injustice or insult & manage to give back to her in laws. 

Sarvagun sampan had a new concept of grey FL which was not excepted by ITV that why makers change d concept.

Saari expectations virat se hain isiliye main usse ghum hote dekhna chahti hoon.

There is no expectation from Virat.  But he should open his mouth and tell Pakhi to not come in between a husband a wife, but its not happening. Its not a real person, but when discussing a character its important to discuss his flaws too. In fact in the whole thread I am saying why are CVS ruining his character?  If you take Starplus and CVs ruining character of Virat as expectation from virat then I have nothing to say.

Edited by methebest - 3 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Well, For Aishwarya, I dont like her on-screen or off-screen. May be I come across very rude. She is talented ..her talent is in Song and Dance, not acting. She can focus on that and leave audience alone.

+1

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even sai had disobey kamal sir at couple of time when he repeatedly asked not to treat virar rudely still she never stopped in end kamal sir has to apologise to virat for Sai's behaviour , something very great to see ur father apologising to other person for ur wrong behaviour & still u don't mend ur ways .

Again ye makers ki galti hain virat Ashwani ka scene na mil raha , I m waiting for so long .

It's not a big issue to go someone's room , even in future Mohit or samrat to will come to meet sai in sairat's room in absence of virat .

virat ne to vo bhi chhod diya hain ab but yes virat should don't give a right 2 pakhi to interfer in sairat's relationship or question sai  there he is wrong .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail

Agreed, the double standards of virat by not realizing his rudeness to his mother and immediately putting ice on pakhi's wounds is such a put off.

I understand they want to portray him as a grey character but by showing such things they are making him all the more negative for me atleast. I mean he goes on apologizing to the makkad sena for no reason sometimes, toh agar apni aai ko ek apology dedega toh CVs ka kya jayega?!

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Agreed, the double standards of virat by not realizing his rudeness to his mother and immediately putting ice on pakhi's wounds is such a put off.

I understand they want to portray him as a grey character but by showing such things they are making him all the more negative for me atleast. I mean he goes on apologizing to the makkad sena for no reason sometimes, toh agar apni aai ko ek apology dedega toh CVs ka kya jayega?!

Exactly. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So, no episode goes without one saying to sorry to other, thats the treasure hunt for the day..Who will apologize to who..

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

So, no episode goes without one saying to sorry to other, thats the treasure hunt for the day..Who will apologize to who..

But don't know when Virat will apologize at the place and to the person who genuinely deserves it.. not only to just pacify a fight!

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can I just add here that I loved the soft look in his eyes when he registered that the song was coming from Sai's room.. his room? 

One thing is sure, being in a popular serial on one of the biggest GECs is great exposure for Neil.  But in terms of the serial, it's much too soon to play with his character. It's early days. 

Secondly, as far as I can understand, in the other versions, some scenes were done differently esp the ones aired this week. It was supposed to be a longish make up scene between Sai and Virat. That was cut short. 

Virat does not tend to PP's hands. He supports Sai in the other versions. These are consistent with Virat. Not what was aired. These things dilute his character. 

The increase in SS is for the third lead, in the bargain. That is the basic problem.