Views

Users

Frequent Posters

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Neil Bhatt is superb actor

In whatever little screen space he has in the show he has proved time and again that he is fantastic. I still remember that sairat fight scenes...he was brilliant there.

But its itv show...full of family drama and saas bahu...male leads here hardly gets any focus and more screen space....so I guess if neil goes for another show also then there is no gaurantee of more screen space.

He should try web series to show his acting talent. He is a good dancer also. He should do a web series based on dance

AWWW, would love to see him in a web series!! I also, hope he gets a nice film, he has lot of potential

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Virat is a very intense & interesting character & Neil can do justice to him but saara screen space to sai ke glorification aur chavsn family ke rajneeti mein nikal jaata hain , virat ko kaha se space denge.

Virar ko MIA bhej dena chahiye samrat ko vapas bulna chaiye . Samrat kuch din to guzari chavan niwas mein.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Umm I don't know about sarv gunn sampann, haven't seen it. But if this has happened with shows earlier then the only way for the makers to learn their lesson is faster decline in trps.

But if the trps remain sky high like this with such abrupt content, then I seriously have my doubts about everyone be it actors, makers and audiences like who all would continue to watch such stuff for long?!

Well Said!!

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Virat is a very intense & interesting character & Neil can do justice to him but saara screen space to sai ke glorification aur chavsn family ke rajneeti mein nikal jaata hain , virat ko kaha se space denge.

Virar ko MIA bhej dena chahiye samrat ko vapas bulna chaiye . Samrat kuch din to guzari chavan niwas mein.

You know if it was used for Sai's glorification then at least it would have been better, Its used for showing extreme torture on her. The continuous fighting and back biting. Ninad's neck move gets more time than Virat's scene. And I am extremely irked with the EMA part.  Why is the channel and the writers are hell bent upon making virat look like a looser? This is unfair to Neil. I mean 30second cameo today? is that a joke?  Why the hell papi-didi pampering was so long?

Mai to kehti hu ki MIA nahi serial se hi MIA le leni chahiye. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: methebest

You know if it was used for Sai's glorification then at least it would have been better, Its used for showing extreme torture on her. The continuous fighting and back biting. Ninad's neck move gets more time than Virat's scene. And I am extremely irked with the EMA part.  Why is the channel and the writers are hell bent upon making virat look like a looser? This is unfair to Neil. I mean 30second cameo today? is that a joke?  Why the hell papi-didi pampering was so long?

Mai to kehti hu ki MIA nahi serial se hi MIA le leni c

Exactly. Sai's torture scenes too extend sometimes with Virat's silence. Even yesterday, when the family said she's mad, how can a police officer stand listening?? And then ice pack for a scheming PP.

Today's PP Kakku scene was just not needed. Lot of PP's scenes are not required for the story. It's just footage on screen 

Anyway, if this continues I will lose my interest. Which is sad because I love the leads...Neil and Ayesha together. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have never seen Neil promote EMA. He believes all the lead characters are flawed. I respect their perceptions even if it doesn't match with mine 

Neil is a fantastic actor, he talks through his eye. He has picked up Virat’s mannerism so well. If one observes the scene closely, we can see how easily he changes his expressions based on the dialogue and scene. Hats off to him. I have seen the same with Ayesha as well. She emotes so well. 

Unfortunately, such a fine actor is being wasted in the show. Virat has so much potential but makers are focused on kitchen politics. I have noticed Kaku gets more screen space after Sai. Virat gets the least. 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I have never seen Neil promote EMA. He believes all the lead characters are flawed. I should respect their perceptions even if it doesn't match with mine 

Neil is a fantastic actor, he talks through his eye. He has picked up Virat’s mannerism so well. If one observes the scene closely, we can see how easily he changes his expressions based on the dialogue and scene. Hats off to him. I have seen the same with Ayesha as well. She emotes so well. 

Unfortunately, such a fine actor is being wasted in the show. Virat has so much potential but makers are focused on kitchen politics. I have noticed Kaku gets more screen space after Sai. Virat gets the least. 

Isn't it sad? ML gets less time than side characters? Today Virat SC time was less than that of Karishma! 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isn't it sad? ML gets less time than side characters? Today Virat SC time was less than that of Karishma! 

I feel bad for him and ourselves. I don't know the reason behind reducing his screen space. I understand ML is not as important as FL but he is more important than the side characters This serial reminds me of those regressive serials of the early 2000s where they showed Saas Bahu drama. I miss GC days. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I have never seen Neil promote EMA. He believes all the lead characters are flawed. I respect their perceptions even if it doesn't match with mine 

No he doesn't promote EMA in particular but also in the interviews it is shown that he's also of the opinion that mostly sai is at fault and pakhi is the sorted one.. this is what I've felt from his joint interview with pakhi.. I maybe wrong. But both give biased opinions in the interviews. Sai's angle is barely explored in the interviews. And with Ayesha whatever interviews I have seen of hers she gives a neutral opinion about the story and doesn't even shy away to accept her character flaws and praises others too.. Indian TV interview of ayesha is an example  

These abrupt promotion strategies are beyond my understanding. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mai to kehti hu ki MIA nahi serial se hi MIA le leni chahiye. 

First of all virat ki taraf se EMA hain nhi , it really wrong accusations on him , regarding virat tending pakhi's hand , he would had done that for anyone on her place, agar road pe kissi aurat ke saath aise hota virat would had not stayed silent  . 

Virat had refrain himself even touching pakhi , he rarely talk with pakhi in b/w making pakhi pissed a lot. Just as  virat married sai his liking for pakhi will finish , sorry it will not happen in 1 min coz emotions don't have on off button , it take time. Ab to liking bhi nhi hai there is no romantic feeling left in virat for pakhi but yes he had a soft corner vo itni jaldi nhi khatam hoga . Ye soft corner khatam ho bhi jaye uske liye sai ko step lena hoga virat ke taraf as a friend, sadly sai never tries to know about virat personally or about his whereabout. It always virat shown taking care of sai not vice versa sai never gives a thought that whether virat had eaten also.

Vo makers ke presentation me kharabi hain ki characters ka voice over or pov nhi de rahe hai , pakhi koi pov nhi hain , but sairat ka 2 de ki vo kya sochte hain ek dusre ke baare mein .

Aapko Shayad na agree kare par ITV ke weird logic jabtak FL don't get tortured by in laws  FL ke saath log sympathise nhi karte . Ye bahut purana concept hain  , i saw first film beta where madhuri taught a lesson to Aruna Irani , beta , biwi to aise , ghar ho to aisa etc bahut saari movie  jaha FL dint tolerated injustice or insult & manage to give back to her in laws. 

Sarvagun sampan had a new concept of grey FL which was not excepted by ITV that why makers change d concept.

Saari expectations virat se hain isiliye main usse ghum hote dekhna chahti hoon.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago