Posted: 3 years ago

Have always seen her in lots of colored lenses but have no idea what is her real eye color !

What do you think is her real eye color ?

Once she said in an interview:

Times of India interview - How can anyone question something that is God-gifted? Everything about me is God-gifted. Yes, I do wear different colour lenses for my different film roles, but my natural eye colour is blue-greenish-grey. Look deep into my eyes and you will know," smiles Celina," in 2008.

(The eye color which she mentioned in her interview.. looking at her pics it looks like contacts)

Did You Know The Real Eye Colour Of Your Favourite Bollywood Celebs? -  DesiMartini

Blue eyes are extremly rare in south asia.most likely she has brown

Most probably Celina lied about her eye colors. Here you can see her full black pupil in the below image. I think she has rarely ever come out in the public with her real eye color, coz she has built up an image based on her 'rare eye color' which she claims. Except of the following pic, her eyes never looked natural till date unlike Aishwarya 

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ffkhan

Most probably Celina lied about her eye colors. Here you can see her full black pupil in the below image. I think she hs rarely ever come out in the public with her real eye color, coz she has built up an image based on her 'rare eye color' which she claims. Except of the following pic, her eyes never looked natural till date unlike Aishwarya 

Whoaaa what? Is that Celina??

I think the blue eyes are her natural color. She's still got them even in her most recent pics...that would be a really prolonged upkeep if its been contacts for all this while. Blue eyes (and other lighter eye shades for that matter) can definitely change in intensity based on lighting and color of clothing etc

Originally posted by ffkhan

Most probably Celina lied about her eye colors. Here you can see her full black pupil in the below image. I think she hs rarely ever come out in the public with her real eye color, coz she has built up an image based on her 'rare eye color' which she claims. Except of the following pic, her eyes never looked natural till date unlike Aishwarya 

Thanks for sharing !

That looks like her real eye color it's surprising that she came without contacts for once.

It looks like she may have brown eyes as per the skin and hair even lighter brown is possible, but for sure those blue colors are all contacts,  not sure why anyone would lie, but I have even seen some people who have a risky eye dye process done by quacks (I know someone who is mostly blind) just to maintain the lie they are obsessed with.  Thank heavens they started to crack down on them or they would had harmed a lot of people.

By the way  Brown eyes are dominant and blue eyes recessive. There is no way to change your eye color permanently, and the normal is brown because the more varied your DNA the better ability your body has to produce the protective melanin that is so needed to protect the eyes. There is a lot of science behind eye color and a lot of myth also.  I am more worried with peoples ability to accept themselves than I am about eye color, and what message she is sending out to fans. She is a pretty lady too. 

Children do not usually worry about colors and most always are influenced by society pegging some skin or hair/eye color as better or preferred. I never paid it too much mind until people started to point mine out,  but I think most people are usually scared to touch their eyes or insert something in them, I am certainly more worried about my eyes being healthy and what I can see rather than what others see. I have never seen anyone get more out of life due to eye color!

Edited by CriticusExpert - 3 years ago

Yes even I think her coloured eyes are fake. 

But strange how they didn't catch it in Miss India or Miss World 

Originally posted by Sharpener

Whoaaa what? Is that Celina??

Believe it or not, yeah it's her🤪

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

Thanks for sharing !

That looks like her real eye color it's surprising that she came without contacts for once.

You are welcome. Most probably the picture was taken way before she went to Miss India pageant.