Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

A journey that's gonna teach him what's Ghamand vs Self Respect

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello forum-wasis! 

New to the forum, excited to be a part of the discussions❤️

With the first promo, I really wanted to give a try to this show but I couldn't. So tried to catch on Sunday's episodes and I was ok till Rama slapped Anokhi. Man, I really felt so bad and I am not much into melodramas. So I thought I will skip it.

Thanks to @Aromaticglitter for your post on Ho Ja Mast Malang Tu. I feel in love with the total sequence and that made me watch the episode!! If I am enjoying the episodes today, it's all because of you! Thank you dear, I owe you 🤗

Though I fell in love with Shaurya and Anokhi, I must say I felt so excited to watch Shaan and Aastha's conversation! Damn, I watched their phone convo wala scene multiple times. Woah, Aashtha did bring back life into Shaan ❤️ I love and adore her, especially the way she always stood for Anokhi!

She really is a role model⭐️ Can't wait to see her bonding with her son❤️ (I have no idea about any other versions of the show)

Initially, it did seem like Shaurya is not a complete positive character and I am not a fan of FL changing ML from rude to polite etc. But with the last two days, I could understand him so well. He is such a nice guy, he didn't hold any grudge against her and helped her in PS. Now I am so hooked to watch them together

Unknowingly, he actually helped her from that place! Such a gentleman he is. Instead of ignoring that place, leaving from there, he chose to take action upon it. Shaurya, much love to you man💖👏

To the main point, it is so sweet of him to send Makkhan to help her, but I am glad she rejected it. If it was Shaan, she might have agreed too. It's her self-respect to reject his offer and for him, it is her Ghamand. I feel that, through Anokhi's journey, he will realize the importance of Self-Respect and individuality. He will realize that all these things matters, not to just to men, but to women too. I am sure, over the time, he will start loving his mother for who she is❤️

Today, when Shaurya helped Anokhi from falling down, he said(taunt❓🤔) to handle herself and not to rely on support, will he stand by it?  I mean, in short, he asked her to be independent.

I remember, in an episode where he supported Kanchan, and she said, she could have handled it, to which, he replied, I have handled it na, doesn't matter. So it seems like he wants to be the one to take care of his closed ones, especially women(based on his thinking). So when he starts falling for her, it is obvious that he would stand for her, but will he be able to take it if she is the same independent woman? 

It is not just ML or FL's journey, it is their journey together. With their journey, Aastha-Shaan, Rama and  Babli's journey's are also interlinked! Can't wait to witness the progress in everyone's lives!

PS: In love with the trio- Shaan, Gayathri and Kanchan. These two are so excited about Anokhi and that she might bring Asstha-Shaan together. Haaye😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like both shaurya & anokhi. They’ve both grown in toxic households but because of their gender think so differently!

I also liked the fact that they don’t show shaurya as a total douche! He is shown to have a brain & thinking of his own. The years of conditioning make him behave a certain way but he is his fathers son. Emotional & caring. Hopefully his mother’s qualities, which are hidden for now, will also shine through later.

Looking forward to this track. The actors are doing a good job.

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Hello forum-wasis! 

New to the forum, excited to be a part of the discussions❤️

With the first promo, I really wanted to give a try to this show but I couldn't. So tried to catch on Sunday's episodes and I was ok till Rama slapped Anokhi. Man, I really felt so bad and I am not much into melodramas. So I thought I will skip it.

Thanks to @Aromaticglitter for your post on Ho Ja Mast Malang Tu. I feel in love with the total sequence and that made me watch the episode!! If I am enjoying the episodes today, it's all because of you! Thank you dear, I owe you 🤗

Though I fell in love with Shaurya and Anokhi, I must say I felt so excited to watch Shaan and Aastha's conversation! Damn, I watched their phone convo wala scene multiple times. Woah, Aashtha did bring back life into Shaan ❤️ I love and adore her, especially the way she always stood for Anokhi!

She really is a role model⭐️ Can't wait to see her bonding with her son❤️ (I have no idea about any other versions of the show)

Initially, it did seem like Shaurya is not a complete positive character and I am not a fan of FL changing ML from rude to polite etc. But with the last two days, I could understand him so well. He is such a nice guy, he didn't hold any grudge against her and helped her in PS. Now I am so hooked to watch them together

Unknowingly, he actually helped her from that place! Such a gentleman he is. Instead of ignoring that place, leaving from there, he chose to take action upon it. Shaurya, much love to you man💖👏

To the main point, it is so sweet of him to send Makkhan to help her, but I am glad she rejected it. If it was Shaan, she might have agreed too. It's her self-respect to reject his offer and for him, it is her Ghamand. I feel that, through Anokhi's journey, he will realize the importance of Self-Respect and individuality. He will realize that all these things matters, not to just to men, but to women too. I am sure, over the time, he will start loving his mother for who she is❤️

Today, when Shaurya helped Anokhi from falling down, he said(taunt❓🤔) to handle herself and not to rely on support, will he stand by it?  I mean, in short, he asked her to be independent.

I remember, in an episode where he supported Kanchan, and she said, she could have handled it, to which, he replied, I have handled it na, doesn't matter. So it seems like he wants to be the one to take care of his closed ones, especially women(based on his thinking). So when he starts falling for her, it is obvious that he would stand for her, but will he be able to take it if she is the same independent woman? 

It is not just ML or FL's journey, it is their journey together. With their journey, Aastha-Shaan, Rama and  Babli's journey's are also interlinked! Can't wait to witness the progress in everyone's lives!

PS: In love with the trio- Shaan, Gayathri and Kanchan. These two are so excited about Anokhi and that she might bring Asstha-Shaan together. Haaye😍

Ohh god.

You stole my thoughts. I was about to write similar post.

And I totally agree with you. But I loved that he told her to be independent unlike other ITV male lead who asks female lead " are you ok?". This is something new.

Also I am in love with gayatri, Kanchan and Shaan. They are the most likable people in Sabarwal family.

Also Astha is the best character in this show. She is even more amazing than anokhi. Love her.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love your post and the thing about independence is interesting! I also felt the Sahara comment was a bit of a taunt and he seems to think of her as helpless girl always in need of help. Yes she’s needed some help but who doesn’t? It’s easy for someone from a privileged background and status (on the surface) to make that claim. I know Shaurya is fighting his own battle. I know things have not been easy for him. But he doesn’t fully understand where she is coming from and her journey to just make it to Chandigarh in one piece and the challenges she faced on that journey and now in a new unknown city alone. She’s dealt with the men in her family, the police, strangers on the street, the college security, the hotel staff and goons, all while dragging that big red suitcase around. I hope Anokhi gives him a reply in the next episode (her thinking expression indicated she may) 

In some ways Anokhis journey is like Aasthas. She finds herself alone in a new place Chandigarh and Aastha also had to leave the Sabherwals and start a new path for herself to support her parents and herself.

I am appreciating the complexity of the characters and relationships thus far. 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

Ohh god.

And I totally agree with you. But I loved that he told her to be independent unlike other ITV male lead who asks female lead " are you ok?". This is something new.

Also I am in love with gayatri, Kanchan and Shaan. They are the most likable people in Sabarwal family.

Also Astha is the best character in this show. She is even more amazing than anokhi. Love her.

Aastha is such a bad a$$ love her and if she never became a teacher, we won’t have Anokhi and her passing the toughest exam at siac. Greatness breeds greatness. I found it so sweet how Anokhi called Aastha her role model and Shaans smile afterwards 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic post!! Couldn’t agree more. It’s not about an FL changing the ML. It’s the ML being true to himself. 

We can already see that it hurts him to see Shaan pay attention to Anokhi where wasn’t there for Shaurya. 
He’s emotional just like his Dad but he needed someone like his mom to bring those qualities to the forefront. 

ShaKhi are going to clash a lot and I’m looking forward to it. 

His surrogate parents have filled him with hate. They are full of it so he must be too. 

The one thing they really didn’t think of is that at the end of the day, Shaurya is Aastha-Shaan’s son. He is loved very much but his parents couldn’t be there for him. It’s going to change, I really hope so. 

It’s going to be a wonderful journey; ShaKhi, Shaan-Aastha and Rama and Babli!! 

I’m so looking forward to it. 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

I like both shaurya & anokhi. They’ve both grown in toxic households but because of their gender think so differently!

Exactly! I think this is what helps them understand each other better😳

I also liked the fact that they don’t show shaurya as a total douche! 

This is the main reason I have started liking him, rather I am able to understand his actions very well now. 

He is shown to have a brain & thinking of his own. The years of conditioning make him behave a certain way but he is his fathers son. Emotional & caring. Hopefully his mother’s qualities, which are hidden for now, will also shine through later.

Looking forward to this track. The actors are doing a good job.

My responses in pink :)

The actors are superb!! ⭐️

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

Ohh god.

I guess we both are stealing each other's thoughts 😆

Independent is the word here! It is not at all romantic and I actually liked the execution of that scene :)

Regarding Aastha, I am interested to see her backstory as well. I mean we know what exactly happened that day, but I think her thoughts on why she had to leave Shaurya will help us to understand their relation in a better way(or maybe I missed any episode where its shown?)

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Love your post and the thing about independence is interesting! I also felt the Sahara comment was a bit of a taunt and he seems to think of her as helpless girl always in need of help. Yes she’s needed some help but who doesn’t? It’s easy for someone from a privileged background and status (on the surface) to make that claim. I know Shaurya is fighting his own battle. I know things have not been easy for him. But he doesn’t fully understand where she is coming from and her journey to just make it to Chandigarh in one piece and the challenges she faced on that journey and now in a new unknown city alone. She’s dealt with the men in her family, the police, strangers on the street, the college security, the hotel staff and goons, all while dragging that big red suitcase around. I hope Anokhi gives him a reply in the next episode (her thinking expression indicated she may) 

In some ways Anokhis journey is like Aasthas. She finds herself alone in a new place Chandigarh and Aastha also had to leave the Sabherwals and start a new path for herself to support her parents and herself.

I am appreciating the complexity of the characters and relationships thus far. 

Thank you Dear🤗

Yes, it's interesting and you are right. I don't think he has seen anyone like Anokhi so far. That's why I said, this is a journey for him to learn the difference between Ghamand and Self-respect. Though there are lot of ITV leads who have typical mentality like this, his case is different. Whatever his thoughts/beliefs are, are because of his upbringing. It will take for him to come out of them but he will for sure. 

Like you said, he doesn't know anything about Anokhi except for the fact that she is Aastha's student and it concerns him, because according to him, both- his mom and dad kind of prioritized her over him. A random girl getting more affection and importance in one's parents' life is painful, especially the kind of relation he's had with them. I really want those emotions to be addressed. So far, his emotional layers are being shown slowly. 

Anokhi is completely alone in Chandigarh, I agree. But she does have an emotional support, she knows that she should make her mom, di, mam very proud of her. But Shaurya, despite being with a joint family, he has no one to share his emotions. So in a way, both are alone in this journey and I am super excited to witness their journey!😍

@bold- Likewise :)

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Fantastic post!! Couldn’t agree more. It’s not about an FL changing the ML. It’s the ML being true to himself. 

We can already see that it hurts him to see Shaan pay attention to Anokhi where wasn’t there for Shaurya. 
He’s emotional just like his Dad but he needed someone like his mom to bring those qualities to the forefront. 

ShaKhi are going to clash a lot and I’m looking forward to it. 

His surrogate parents have filled him with hate. They are full of it so he must be too. 

The one thing they really didn’t think of is that at the end of the day, Shaurya is Aastha-Shaan’s son. He is loved very much but his parents couldn’t be there for him. It’s going to change, I really hope so. 

It’s going to be a wonderful journey; ShaKhi, Shaan-Aastha and Rama and Babli!! 

I’m so looking forward to it. 

🤗

Yes, it hurts him to see Shaan-Anokhi bonding for him, more so because I guess Shaan was never this affectionate towards him. I don't think he hates Anokhi, it's more of hurt because of the affection she receives from his mom and dad.. 

Yes, he is emotional, but from the police station episode, I am more loving this guy!😳 I am so excited to see his journey as much as Anokhi's! 

Oh, ShaKhi are gonna be 💣! I just loved the interview sequence! This is gonna be interestingggg!!!🤩 

Badi Maa is the one to fill him with hatred! I wonder what was Shaan doing amidst all of this? Was he so guilt-ridden that he could not face his son for not being able to help his mother, thereby separating them? 

@bold- Oh that's true! No matter how much he hates his mom, deep down, he wants to know the reason. He thinks that he loves badi maa, but he's more grateful to them. He still wants that love, affection from his Parents. I hope he gets all the love he deserves 😳

It's gonna be wonderful and exciting!!

PS: I remember you from GHKKPM forum, we did interact a couple of times. How are you Namita?