CID

Daya sir interview...web series coming soon

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, hope you are all well. I have been hearing whispers of CID restarting again, and recently watched a very nice interview with Daya sir: https://www.facebook.com/499234480174431/videos/3427710347325215/. Would recommend if you have some time on your hands (1 hour long). He talks about his past, how he got into acting and how he got into CID! Also, he talks about how they are trying to revive the show and that he will soon be seen in a crime show on MX Player! That will be exciting to see him on the screen again, albeit it would better if it were CID on the digital space.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

That was definitely a good interview.

It would be nice to see CID come back, but they will definitely have to change it up for people to enjoy it nowadays.

I look forward to the webseries. Nowadays webseries are the right way to go for good and strong storylines - though there are many messed up series out there as well.

Hero_18 thumbnail

Happy to know this. By the way just Daya sir or Shivaji sir and Aditya sir too??

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

On one hand I'm happy about the possibility that CID will be back but Daya sir gave a simillar interview about a MX player series even before CIF......now I'm not so sure what or whom to believe when it comes to CID..... Daya sir told in another interview that they'd shot 6 episodes before the show was pulled off the air.....if this webseries idea becomes a reality then I'd like to see a rehashed version of those 6 episodes......