Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anuleo09

Sai soo deserves this. I feel so happy seeing her like this, all glittery and happy around her one and only! Loved the update! Continue it soonish! ❤️❤️

Thank you. Your comment means a lot!

Part 4

Sai spent the drive home looking out of the window. A small tear escaped her eye. 'Tum theek ho na?' Aniket intertwined his fingers with hers and rested their hands on his lap. 'Main theek hoon Aniket.' She gave him a small smile. ‘Sai har waqt strong ban ne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Pati hoon main tumhara. Tum mujhse ye baatien share kar sakti ho,’ Aniket said. ‘Jaanti hoon Aniket par main sach mein theek hoon.’ Aniket didn’t believe her but decided not to probe further. Sai put her head on his chest. Aniket put his arm around her and they stayed this way for the rest of their journey.

Once home, Sai made her way up the stairs towards their bedroom. She was halfway up when she realised Aniket wasn’t behind her. She headed downstairs and found him in the kitchen with his head inside the fridge. ‘Kya dhund rahe ho?’ She asked. ‘Khana,’ he answered, his head still inside the fridge. ‘Par party mein to khana tha,’ Sai asked, confused. ‘Haan khana bhi aur taana bhi.’ Sai burst out laughing. He leaned against the fridge, watching her. She had an infectious laugh. It was one of the first things he noticed about her. He was glad he could make her shed her inhibitions. ‘Hato main dekhti hoon,’ she said, pushing him aside. She set his food on the table and was about to leave when he held her wrist. ‘Tumhe pata hai mujhe akele khana bilkool acha nahi lagta,’ he said, pushing the plate towards her. She sat down and joined him. The truth was Aniket had eaten at the party but he knew she hadn’t. Once they were done, Aniket washed the utensils while Sai headed upstairs to freshen up.

Sai took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. ‘Nearly done Aniket!’ she shouted from the bathroom. When he didn’t reply, she came into the bedroom only to find him asleep with his party clothes on. She covered him with the blanket and sat on her side of the bed. Aniket had been on tour for the past month. He called her yesterday to let her know that they were done early and he’d be coming home today. She was elated but then remembered it was Deepika’s birthday. ‘Kal Deepika ka birthday hai. Main bas wish karke aa jaungi. Tum bhi tab tak ghar pahunch jaoge,’ she said, unsure how he would react. Sai didn't want to go but Deepika insisted and Sai didn't have the heart to refuse her ‘Wish karke kyun. Main bhi chalunga. I’ll meet you there.’ He said casually. ‘Won’t you be tired?’ she asked, concerned.  ‘Domestic flight hai. I’ll manage. Kal subah jaldi uthna hai to main sone ja raha hoon. Love you jaan.’ They bid each other goodbye and hung up. 

Back in the present, Sai silently thanked her aaba for sending Aniket to her. To the world he was this playful and carefree rockstar but when it was just him and her, he was the most thoughtful person. Her mind drifted off to the party. Lately she hadn’t thought about the Chavan family at all thanks to the man sleeping peacefully next to her. They hadn’t changed at all. When she lived there, she tried everything to make them like her but over time she realised they had made their mind up about her and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t change that. ‘So jao Sai,’ Aniket stirred in his sleep. She stroked his hair, turned the lights off and went to bed.

Part 5

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago

Honestly on the show i always want Sairat to be endgame❤️ but more than that i'm 100% rooting for Sai to be happy, successful and remain her sttongwilled outwardly akkhad but andar se golden hearted girl. So if Virat couldn't be the one to give jer that and Aniket understands her and supports her and Sai in turn is able to not only be happy but also make her husband happy then thats all that matters! I hope Virat also finds his peace. But i hope on the show we get to see Sairat's relationship blossom!

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Can’t wait to read more about Sai & aniket 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seriously, its beautiful.Its like my dream come true.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Serial me sairat ...FF saiket 

M rooting for both now...Such nice FF. 

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Honestly on the show i always want Sairat to be endgame❤️ but more than that i'm 100% rooting for Sai to be happy, successful and remain her sttongwilled outwardly akkhad but andar se golden hearted girl. So if Virat couldn't be the one to give jer that and Aniket understands her and supports her and Sai in turn is able to not only be happy but also make her husband happy then thats all that matters! I hope Virat also finds his peace. But i hope on the show we get to see Sairat's relationship blossom!

Me too but I know it's a long way away. I can't with this toxic family! They'll never let Sairat be. Eventually Sai will become a shadow of herself. I'll try and write Virat's POV once I think of it.

Originally posted by: rinku95

Superb 

Can’t wait to read more about Sai & aniket 

Thank you for always commenting. Keeps me going.

Originally posted by: Sairat

Seriously, its beautiful.Its like my dream come true.

You're too kind! Part 4 is the longest I've spent writing. I wanted to focus on the dynamic of their relationship.

Thank you so much 💕