Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

@bold-no doubt that aura,that scare is missing....but actually I lost hope in that matter,I expected him to be a regular male lead now although I miss unique charactization of VRS very much.

@B2-yess it was very funny....vansh is not someone to share things even if in panick.

Maybe they show mafia track or connections but don't know why I have feeling they will not show it...they have made him very regular itv male lead.

Yeah, that aura is something that makes Vansh Rai Singhania stand out from the rest of the male leads. And that is being missed. 

With Ridhima as said the relationship has improved so much and it is nice. 

However, what makes him different is missed. 

However, yesterday while Ridhima tried to sneak for the first time, he opens his eyes and says wherever you go, I would know. That's the VR - we like and got inclined towards to. 

Kabir in the house - took away half of the property - nothing on it? 

Maybe after this track, we might see some superb confratations between them

the old back VR and Kabir tashan. 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yeah, that aura is something that makes Vansh Rai Singhania stand out from the rest of the male leads. And that is being missed. 

With Ridhima as said the relationship has improved so much and it is nice. 

However, what makes him different is missed. 

However, yesterday while Ridhima tried to sneak for the first time, he opens his eyes and says wherever you go, I would know. That's the VR - we like and got inclined towards to. 

Kabir in the house - took away half of the property - nothing on it? 

Maybe after this track, we might see some superb confratations between them

the old back VR and Kabir tashan. 

@bold-yeah he used to be like this with everyone,not only Riddhima,he used to own his family not some one who is mere protector of his family.

@bold2-I seriously don't want to keep any hope from them,they can't handle it,only typical things they can do it was our mistake to even expect something different.

There are literally just 2 reasons to watch it now..

1.Rrahel's acting

2.RiAnsh chemistry.

My foremost reason to watch this serial was VRS character but they literally snatched him.Thats why I am now concerned whether they ever plan to show his mafia connections.Got seriously depressed whenever think about it,kash kuch aur din dkh pate us vle vansh ko....😒

Abhyudaya thumbnail

@bold-yeah he used to be like this with everyone,not only Riddhima,he used to own his family not some one who is mere protector of his family.

@bold2-I seriously don't want to keep any hope from them,they can't handle it,only typical things they can do it was our mistake to even expect something different.

There are literally just 2 reasons to watch it now..

1.Rrahel's acting

2.RiAnsh chemistry.

My foremost reason to watch this serial was VRS character but they literally snatched him.Thats why I am now concerned whether they ever plan to show his mafia connections.Got seriously depressed whenever think about it,kash kuch aur din dkh pate us vle vansh ko....😒

However we are getting to see his possessiveness and obsession which I'm loving it, but then what makes VR stand out, that shouldn't be missed. Like for a few minutes also is fine, but that should be handled again. 

Nephy thumbnail

However we are getting to see his possessiveness and obsession which I'm loving it, but then what makes VR stand out, that shouldn't be missed. Like for a few minutes also is fine, but that should be handled again. 

Of course they start a good track no doubt if ignore last 2 episodes of revenge track where he left her in literal senses this is also going nice.But they can't balance out between different qualities of VRS as for once he didn't thought about Kabir in this whole fiasco how can he forget that kabir is his outright enemy tried to shoot him very bizzare it is...during revenge track he said that revenge is from both Riddhu and Kabir but again only Riddhima bear the burnt,Kabir got off the hook.😆

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Of course they start a good track no doubt if ignore last 2 episodes of revenge track where he left her in literal senses this is also going nice.But they can't balance out between different qualities of VRS as for once he didn't thought about Kabir in this whole fiasco how can he forget that kabir is his outright enemy tried to shoot him very bizzare it is...during revenge track he said that revenge is from both Riddhu and Kabir but again only Riddhima bear the burnt,Kabir got off the hook.😆

Yes. Kabir, he didn't do anything for planning such thing against VR

but let's hope maybe in future we can see that and for now, let's watch this track and hope they don't screw up at the end. 

Nephy thumbnail

Yes. Kabir, he didn't do anything for planning such thing against VR

but let's hope maybe in future we can see that and for now, let's watch this track and hope they don't screw up at the end. 

@bold-actually

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Indeed, his relation with Ridhima has changed a lot and I like the way day by day it is progressing.

@bold - Those things have changed. Now, he doesn't respond no matter whatever his sister or brother does. He used to know everything in the house and now he completely becomes unaware about it. 

Yes, the sharp- minded, calculative, calm, intimidating Vansh is missing. Terribly missing that charm of his.  Wanted him but he left at the time of cliff. 

N I guess that's why most of the viewers are loosing interest as even though Vansh is back but not that charm of his character which actually intrigued the viewers in first place.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Agree and these days I'm watching on TV only dear. That's how can give the update and thoughts about it 

Great buddy...... lucky you

But being in hostel that too without TV one you have to be dependent on online.

As Voot has betrayed us just like the makers of the show, then telegram is the only option.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

N I guess that's why most of the viewers are loosing interest as even though Vansh is back but not that charm of his character which actually intrigued the viewers in first place.

can be taken into consideration. Actually, revenge is also good but Ahana track seriously made viewers back off. 

Because Anupriya and the rest of the actors established themselves but Ahana is like not sync anywhere to the story. 

So going forward I don't think they will ever try to get her back also. 

And yes, VR is back but everyone feeling why he is being only with Ridhima, what about the house and rest. Also, everyone liking new track, having said that, people still stuck with loopholes.