Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

😭

I want to watch the episode...after reading your update ...i feel it is thrilling...

Abhy...thanks a tonn...for giving written update....ab tumhara hi Sahara hai....voot ka toh koi barosa nahi hai....

Thank you, dear

But wish the show get back up episodes so that VOOT can give us 12 or 24 hours before. Due to no back up VOOT unable to give us 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Finally they are back on track somewhere if we of corse forget about whole revenge track,viva track I mean whole of the previous serial and some inconsistencies like Kabir being there,vansh not doing anything about it or like revenge only from Riddhima and take it as new one and consider previous as sorted,it is actually a good track...I mean watching it now I don't atleast cringe.

I don't know but I seriously don't want that ki makers just show him a juvenile deliquent and now he is clean on law slate....that reason can be related someone's death or him being falsely implicated and all but I don't want them to forget that he was into illegal bussiness activities,it was clearly explicitily shown not like neha's murder unclear.

Infact clear cut,his dialogues also indicated about him taking benefits of loopholes in laws for his benefit and talking about illegal consignments when riddhima was not listening than also with Angre,But now I don't trust them in revenge track they completely forgotten that smart vansh who like house arrested her for marriage as well as have hint about her being in love with someone else as well as a spy.

Whenever I think about it,Mera dimaag kharab ho jata hai....I seriously tried to forget the revenge track last 2 episodes but I don't want them to make him saaf businessman.

Yes, I'm missing that hardcore VR so much. Don't know he is lost somewhere. Yes, love this Vansh too but then he has a command on every thing, this turned out to be a regular ITV keeping a side few moments. 

Kabir living in the damn house, Vansh said kill him - but then there is no single confronting of the great VR and Kabir, yesterday it's like two brothers talking with each other. So missing that major part. 

Maybe after this juvenile, the makers might show his connection to the Mafia even if he is not directly involved in it. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

It won't help if you try to connect previous episodes with now and make sense.

It won't be helpful at all to enjoy the recent track.

So just chill and go with flow.

What I told you.....that Vansh Rai Singhania is dead....he never came back from that cliff fall.

I can agree to the last point dear. Yes, that VR is no more. However whenever look back so many things come up but then let's enjoy the current one 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmm yaa they dint even mention any juvenile thing in today’s epi I think they only reveals half of the truth 

When Sia said Welcome to VR Mansion - Though I felt like a taunt but then after Titli's explaining I understood it's like welcoming to her the mansion which is full of secrets where every step and turn she takes secrets would come out. 

This isn't first and this isn't going to be last. 

So every episode we will see many secrets being unveiled. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Voot is useless.

Download telegram. I guess I told you last time also.

Colorstv have their own channel..... episode is already uploaded there long back.

Telegram app which is just like Whatsapp - is that dear?

can you please share any link if possible 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

@bold-yeah the same I was asking.....I know he is not a murderer or involved in any killing as he himself said he is infamous for not giving death but a life worst than death so not thinking him to be a murderer.

But cvs better show him this smuggler atleast I just don't want them to like show him normal legalized businessman it will again be like they forget about initial episodes 

And along with his past scars some reason shoukd be there due to which he keeps himself so secretive,dangerous,smart as they once shown.

He is definitely connected with Mafia but not to the dark parts of it I feel. 

So let's see how they will take this up 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Aangre has no family and he is very loyal. Some portals have published the news that Aangre is Riddhima "s brother 🤭🤭🤭

Yeah, saw those articles, let's see if true how this turns out to be but then ha, for now, not going into it 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I can agree to the last point dear. Yes, that VR is no more. However whenever look back so many things come up but then let's enjoy the current one 

Exactly there will be list of loopholes and mysteries all related to Vansh Rai Singhania but I guess makers never had any solid base or never intended to explain those things.

So it's better to accept the death of those loopholes and mysteries along with Vansh Rai Singhania.

In recent track in some moments you can see that old VR but rest is the same.....

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Telegram app which is just like Whatsapp - is that dear?

can you please share any link if possible 

Hey, I'm using Telegram to chat. Join me! Download it here: https://telegram.org/dl

Check this link....

Yes it's an app like WhatsApp with arrow symbol of blue colour

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Exactly there will be list of loopholes and mysteries all related to Vansh Rai Singhania but I guess makers never had any solid base or never intended to explain those things.

So it's better to accept the death of those loopholes and mysteries along with Vansh Rai Singhania.

In recent track in some moments you can see that old VR but rest is the same.....

Old VR revenge with Ridhima, but then now he is more occupied of losing her and that is making him mad. I can see some signs here and thither, but full mode on gone into deep sleep