Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Hey, I'm using Telegram to chat. Join me! Download it here: https://telegram.org/dl

Check this link....

Yes it's an app like WhatsApp with arrow symbol of blue colour

Have downloaded but unable to see any channel list in it, dear. 

If possible, can you guide me?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Hey, I'm using Telegram to chat. Join me! Download it here: https://telegram.org/dl

Check this link....

Yes it's an app like WhatsApp with arrow symbol of blue colour

Hey got it! But they upload after the telecast, right? Around 7:40 or so I feel. I'm part of the group now (Y) 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Old VR revenge with Ridhima, but then now he is more occupied of losing her and that is making him mad. I can see some signs here and thither, but full mode on gone into deep sleep

Honestly I wouldn't expect him to be the same old VR anymore when it comes to Riddhima as things have changed between them and I actually like it when he openly shows his feelings concerning her. At least viewers can relate to his feelings like they do with Riddhima's character.

But about things like being sharp minded, calculative calm, intimidating and many more qualities that we saw since beginning where are they......what was the need to change those qualities of Vansh which makes him Vansh Rai Singhania.

He isn't the same Vansh Rai Singhania who use to question every person around him, who spotted the cop just by looking at her way of walk, who beaten a guy on suspicion of being Riddhima's partner, who never hesitated to put Ishani and Aryan those bratty chillar in their line whenever they crossed it, who use to dominate the VR mansion like king, nothing escaped his notice.

Simple the makers killed him.... literally killed him just to hype the villain and still continuing to do so.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Have downloaded but unable to see any channel list in it, dear. 

If possible, can you guide me?

On search bar type colorstv or you can also type ishq mein marjawan 2

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Hey got it! But they upload after the telecast, right? Around 7:40 or so I feel. I'm part of the group now (Y) 

Yeah they do upload around 7:45

Better than Voot at least.

Tonight you will be able to watch it on time instead of waiting for Voot to upload 😉

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 3 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

Yes, I'm missing that hardcore VR so much. Don't know he is lost somewhere. Yes, love this Vansh too but then he has a command on every thing, this turned out to be a regular ITV keeping a side few moments. 

Kabir living in the damn house, Vansh said kill him - but then there is no single confronting of the great VR and Kabir, yesterday it's like two brothers talking with each other. So missing that major part. 

Maybe after this juvenile, the makers might show

@bold-no doubt that aura,that scare is missing....but actually I lost hope in that matter,I expected him to be a regular male lead now although I miss unique charactization of VRS very much.

@B2-yess it was very funny....vansh is not someone to share things even if in panick.

Maybe they show mafia track or connections but don't know why I have feeling they will not show it...they have made him very regular itv male lead.

Nephy thumbnail

He is definitely connected with Mafia but not to the dark parts of it I feel. 

So let's see how they will take this up 

Lets see...😔

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Honestly I wouldn't expect him to be the same old VR anymore when it comes to Riddhima as things have changed between them and I actually like it when he openly shows his feelings concerning her. At least viewers can relate to his feelings like they do with Riddhima's character.

But about things like being sharp minded, calculative calm, intimidating and many more qualities that we saw since beginning where are they......what was the need to change those qualities of Vansh which makes him Vansh Rai Singhania.

He isn't the same Vansh Rai Singhania who use to question every person around him, who spotted the cop just by looking at her way of walk, who beaten a guy on suspicion of being Riddhima's partner, who never hesitated to put Ishani and Aryan those bratty chillar in their line whenever they crossed it, who use to dominate the VR mansion like king, nothing escaped his notice.

Simple the makers killed him.... literally killed him just to hype the villain and still continuing to do so.

Indeed, his relation with Ridhima has changed a lot and I like the way day by day it is progressing.

@bold - Those things have changed. Now, he doesn't respond no matter whatever his sister or brother does. He used to know everything in the house and now he completely becomes unaware about it. 

Yes, the sharp- minded, calculative, calm, intimidating Vansh is missing. Terribly missing that charm of his.  Wanted him but he left at the time of cliff. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yeah they do upload around 7:45

Better than Voot at least.

Tonight you will be able to watch it on time instead of waiting for Voot to upload 😉

Agree and these days I'm watching on TV only dear. That's how can give the update and thoughts about it 

Nephy thumbnail

@bold-I agree....

@bold2-seriously and they don't get that people love him more that way...layers can be shown but why to destroy basic characteristics.

Initially also he used to be very subtle with dadi and sia expressing care but next moment we can see him dealing with people in his way.

Leave it we have lost him.......😒