Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

Its 10 pm and still they have not given the episode...voot😡

I think the production house has not given the episode to voot yet. They just shot today's episode yesterday only. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Its 10 pm and still they have not given the episode...voot😡

Before we cannot expect as the makers shooting yesterday and telecasting today 

But after episode not giving 

Very bad 

Agree 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

I think the production house has not given the episode to voot yet. They just shot today's episode yesterday only. 

Yeah 

But after telecast not giving is bad 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I agree for both dear 

Like as said in post too either all fooling her or vansh made them to believe half truth 

Until he tells cannot expect others to reveal 

Much loyal of vr 

Well summing up from last few episodes it seems Vansh is fooling everyone like he did in ragini case.

He presented them with his own version of truth and stamped it so that everyone will sing the same in front of everyone if the danger comes of truth being exposed and that's what happened. Sia and Vansh seems to be hand in glove in this case just like ragini.

Now even Riddhu will believe this version becz she trusts Sia.....more than Vansh.....untill she finds some clue....of course left by Kabiraaaa😉

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Well summing up from last few episodes it seems Vansh is fooling everyone like he did in ragini case.

He presented them with his own version of truth and stamped it so that everyone will sing the same in front of everyone if the danger comes of truth being exposed and that's what happened. Sia and Vansh seems to be hand in glove in this case just like ragini.

Now even Riddhu will believe this version becz she trusts Sia.....more than Vansh.....untill she finds some clue....of course left by Kabiraaaa😉

Most of vansh secrets sia knows 

So I feel this truth also she knows 

She stopped in Nick of time 

Agree on fact ridhima trusts her more than anything

I feel things getting hype up and good hype of romantic thriller episodes 

They are balancing very well 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Why vansh trusts angre so much 

Would like to see their backstory because he knows each and every nerve of vansh than his family 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Most of vansh secrets sia knows 

So I feel this truth also she knows 

She stopped in Nick of time 

Agree on fact ridhima trusts her more than anything

I feel things getting hype up and good hype of romantic thriller episodes 

They are balancing very well 

Correct balance is there....n track is also damn interesting.

Finally viewers got to see the possessive Vansh who fears to loose Riddhu bec of his dark past.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yesterday angre said by this car ridhima will reach near the truth 

Now car is not related 

So I would say only everyone know truth which he showed 

Or all trying to lie at once protecting more bigger truth 

But whatever the layers are being opened up one by one 

Indeed intriguing 

In yesterday kabir said cars such state happens when accident happens, indicating her parents accident 

Yeah right. I think now she will be little calm as he feels he has hurt Vansh.until she again finds something major.( So some Riansh moments till then am hoping).

But they are yet to reveal how exactly the accident happened.(no one told that today who was driving and all details)

Another good thing today was Ridhhima directly asked Vansh regarding what she wants to know.

But if he still lied can't blame bacchi for upcoming spying sessions.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Before we cannot expect as the makers shooting yesterday and telecasting today 

But after episode not giving 

Very bad 

Agree 

😭

I want to watch the episode...after reading your update ...i feel it is thrilling...

Abhy...thanks a tonn...for giving written update....ab tumhara hi Sahara hai....voot ka toh koi barosa nahi hai....

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Correct balance is there....n track is also damn interesting.

Finally viewers got to see the possessive Vansh who fears to loose Riddhu bec of his dark past.

Finally they are back on track somewhere if we of corse forget about whole revenge track,viva track I mean whole of the previous serial and some inconsistencies like Kabir being there,vansh not doing anything about it or like revenge only from Riddhima and take it as new one and consider previous as sorted,it is actually a good track...I mean watching it now I don't atleast cringe.

I don't know but I seriously don't want that ki makers just show him a juvenile deliquent and now he is clean on law slate....that reason can be related someone's death or him being falsely implicated and all but I don't want them to forget that he was into illegal bussiness activities,it was clearly explicitily shown not like neha's murder unclear.

Infact clear cut,his dialogues also indicated about him taking benefits of loopholes in laws for his benefit and talking about illegal consignments when riddhima was not listening than also with Angre,But now I don't trust them in revenge track they completely forgotten that smart vansh who like house arrested her for marriage as well as have hint about her being in love with someone else as well as a spy.

Whenever I think about it,Mera dimaag kharab ho jata hai....I seriously tried to forget the revenge track last 2 episodes but I don't want them to make him saaf businessman.