Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

Finally they are back on track somewhere if we of corse forget about whole revenge track,viva track I mean whole of the previous serial and some inconsistencies like Kabir being there,vansh not doing anything about it or like revenge only from Riddhima and take it as new one and consider previous as sorted,it is actually a good track...I mean watching it now I don't atleast cringe.

I don't know but I seriously don't want that ki makers just show him a juvenile deliquent and now he is clean on law slate....that reason can be related someone's death or him being falsely implicated and all but I don't want them to forget that he was into illegal bussiness activities,it was clearly explicitily shown not like neha's murder unclear.

Infact clear cut,his dialogues also indicated about him taking benefits of loopholes in laws for his benefit and talking about illegal consignments when riddhima was not listening than also with Angre,But now I don't trust them in revenge track they completely forgotten that smart vansh who like house arrested her for marriage as well as have hint about her being in love with someone else as well as a spy.

Whenever I think about it,Mera dimaag kharab ho jata hai....I seriously tried to forget the revenge track last 2 episodes but I don't want them to make him saaf businessman.

It won't help if you try to connect previous episodes with now and make sense.

It won't be helpful at all to enjoy the recent track.

So just chill and go with flow.

What I told you.....that Vansh Rai Singhania is dead....he never came back from that cliff fall.

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

It won't help if you try to connect previous episodes with now and make sense.

It won't be helpful at all to enjoy the recent track.

So just chill and go with flow.

What I told you.....that Vansh Rai Singhania is dead....he never came back from that cliff fall.

Yeah I am watching now considering it that only....😊

This track I am prepared whatever they show becoz they are comparitively giving good episodes.

Watched every episode of this week and today's was good.

But now I don't know whether to keep hope him being white collar mafia or not considering cvs amnesia what you think...should I hope or not becoz I seriously don't want him to be a regular bussinessman.What are your viewpoint regarding it...?

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmm yaa they dint even mention any juvenile thing in today’s epi I think they only reveals half of the truth 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Its 10 pm and still they have not given the episode...voot😡

Voot is useless.

Download telegram. I guess I told you last time also.

Colorstv have their own channel..... episode is already uploaded there long back.

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yeah I am watching now considering it that only....😊

This track I am prepared whatever they show becoz they are comparitively giving good episodes.

Watched every episode of this week and today's was good.

But now I don't know whether to keep hope him being white collar mafia or not considering cvs amnesia what you think...should I hope or not becoz I seriously don't want him to be a regular bussinessman.What are your viewpoint regarding it...?

Well he is white collar smuggler who does illegal smuggling of diamond and gold. That it.....rest don't think that he will be involved in some killing or something else. That smuggling is his extra business.

If makers will show something like that in future then it's ok but don't keep hope.

For now take him as white collar smuggler businessman.

Nephy thumbnail

Well he is white collar smuggler who does illegal smuggling of diamond and gold. That it.....rest don't think that he will be involved in some killing or something else. That smuggling is his extra business.

If makers will show something like that in future then it's ok but don't keep hope.

For now take him as white collar smuggler businessman.

@bold-yeah the same I was asking.....I know he is not a murderer or involved in any killing as he himself said he is infamous for not giving death but a life worst than death so not thinking him to be a murderer.

But cvs better show him this smuggler atleast I just don't want them to like show him normal legalized businessman it will again be like they forget about initial episodes 

And along with his past scars some reason shoukd be there due to which he keeps himself so secretive,dangerous,smart as they once shown.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Voot is useless.

Download telegram. I guess I told you last time also.

Colorstv have their own channel..... episode is already uploaded there long back.

I have done it...thank you so much....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vallu123

😭

I want to watch the episode...after reading your update ...i feel it is thrilling...

Abhy...thanks a tonn...for giving written update....ab tumhara hi Sahara hai....voot ka toh koi barosa nahi hai....

Voot pe aa chuka hai. I watched yesterday night.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Why vansh trusts angre so much 

Would like to see their backstory because he knows each and every nerve of vansh than his family 

Aangre has no family and he is very loyal. Some portals have published the news that Aangre is Riddhima "s brother 🤭🤭🤭

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Yeah right. I think now she will be little calm as he feels he has hurt Vansh.until she again finds something major.( So some Riansh moments till then am hoping).

But they are yet to reveal how exactly the accident happened.(no one told that today who was driving and all details)

Another good thing today was Ridhhima directly asked Vansh regarding what she wants to know.

But if he still lied can't blame bacchi for upcoming spying sessions.

rather than asking it looked like blaming 

did you are connected with my parents death 

that's really hurt him, but yes some sort of story is there which yet to be revealed