Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-banu- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Aari and vivasayis kind of ottala. They  could have brought in some of his die hard fans as well. Aari speech at the end was good. If he is identifying himself with vivasayam this much, Not sure why he is not even tweeting a word about farmers protest happening in delhi now.

Sanam still having gaandu on Bala and looked jealous seeing Bala fans. She said may be sorry bro moment in a sarcastic tone- when Bala said Aari and himself hugging in his pic. May be only after that Bala was little dull. She also said she vechhu senjufied everyone during her reentry (ball pass game) . In my eyes she only looked like a komali during her reentry. She lost whatever respect she gained (from me) during reentry with her overacting.

To me Sanam looked disinterested and acted indifferently...

About the pic scene, it's Rio, anitha and suresh who kalachified bala, not sanam..

In that ball pass game, she talked about herself and how fans vechi senjified her after the re entry

No use of useless tweets.. I'm sad how this media and certain celebrities are handling this issue...full and negativity and attention seeking... some just put vague tweets which are no use... ellam show off.. still it's their wish to comment or not..  ippo irukura situation la edachum sonnalum thappu sollatiyum thappu nu dhaan poyitu iruku... 

-banu- thumbnail

Have you seen today trending troll about BB kondattam??  That 8 min troll is much better than whole episode..😆

-banu- thumbnail

Saw a comment about BB kondattam

2 over acted 

2 over rated

2 over paid

2 under rated

Sums up BB kondattam 🤣🤣

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No discussions about BB kondaatam here 😲 I didn’t even realise they aired it. 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Arthi 🤗

I m good ... How are you ?

It happens 😂

I'm good.. 

My friend asked u,  whom u r rooting this year.. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I'm good.. 

My friend asked u,  whom u r rooting this year.. 

🤗

In CWC ? I m rooting for Master ... for his innovation ⭐️

In Hindi BB ?

I m not following much  .. so far I ve seen I m rooting for Rubina ... Won't mind if her hubby wins too ... I like  him ☺️😆

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -banu-

Have you seen today trending troll about BB kondattam??  That 8 min troll is much better than whole episode..😆

Seriously😆

The troll was funny🤣