Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvis thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Pugal and Ashwin won advantage..

But due to wild card entry, this week no immunity and no elimination just celebration week.. and rakshan informed CWC going to be extended some more weeks because of fans request

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Ohhh nice 😊 Hope he visits you soon 😃 

Really? Appo ungalukku 14 years enna? 🤣

Dutch is the language people speak in netherland 😊 We speak german..  translated it means "deutsch"...  dutch and deutsch different languages... it's confusing i know 😆 

Germany-la entha place visit panneenga? 

@bold 🤣 But hope you didn't spend morr money than you planned 😊 

Ennathu teacher-ah? 🤣 

Yes nanba better visit soon DOT. 💯

Illai teacher 13 no wait you are right 14 🤣😈.

Lol ohh i thought it was dutch..because when i played fifa with my cousins they would keep saying Deutchland and east or west germany . Dude i was confused lol.

I visited soligien i think that's the spelling . And some other place it's like full of sri lankan tamils they called it veetrwal or weetrval. That was like 1 hour drive from there.  OMG Frankfurt airport though dude i had to wait there 2 hours to get another flight it literally took me half hr just to get to the other side of the airport . Best airport i seen but konjam racist ah thiri in germany ? They asked me million questions and made me show addiontal id. I was about to lose my shit and be like i am daam american let me in ! Kidding!! 🤣

Konjum over budget than but once in a lifetime experience so it was worth it. 

Ama from now on not thiri it's teacher only.🥰🥰

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvis

Pugal and Ashwin won advantage..

But due to wild card entry, this week no immunity and no elimination just celebration week.. and rakshan informed CWC going to be extended some more weeks because of fans request

Glad there is no elimination but a bit disappointed with a wild card entry so late ...but romba happy annachi show is being extended . I look forward to it on my days off relaxing day to have a laugh riot watching cwk. Tbh i don't even know the dishes or what dish they are cooking 🤣

Vidvis thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Glad there is no elimination but a bit disappointed with a wild card entry so late ...but romba happy annachi show is being extended . I look forward to it on my days off relaxing day to have a laugh riot watching cwk. Tbh i don't even know the dishes or what dish they are cooking 🤣

Today I watched the episode twice, great episode, sirichu sirichu kanneere vandhuruchu bro.. but comalis pugal and Sarath romba kastapatanga pavam.. Ashwin is on fire today and got good support from pugal. Today Pavithra romba pavam..

Manimegalai, Shivangi all are rocking today

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

None watching BB kondattam?😲

-banu- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

None watching BB kondattam?😲

Enga veetla hollow man 2 paakuraanga 😆😆

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -banu-

Enga veetla hollow man 2 paakuraanga 😆😆

Hollow man 2 edhula podranga

-banu- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Hollow man 2 edhula podranga

Sun tv

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Anyone watching ?

Me watching CWC2 today's episode 😂

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lankan121

So happy for u da..😊🥰🥳

Treat onum illaiya aartha ma ..🥺 butter chicken with naan parcel plz. 🙈 lol i remember season 3 virtual treat with donuts and ice cream etc.🤣

I hate exams stresses me the hell out lol. So glad i am over that phase. 😈

Bro Your Butter chicken n Naan 😊

No tension for exams but coz of covid all my time collapsed.. 😭 Now exam n classes rushed.