No discussions about BB kondaatam here 😲 I didn’t even realise they aired it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No discussions about BB kondaatam here 😲 I didn’t even realise they aired it.
I'm good..
My friend asked u, whom u r rooting this year..
🤗
In CWC ? I m rooting for Master ... for his innovation ⭐️
In Hindi BB ?
I m not following much .. so far I ve seen I m rooting for Rubina ... Won't mind if her hubby wins too ... I like him ☺️😆
Have you seen today trending troll about BB kondattam?? That 8 min troll is much better than whole episode..😆
Seriously😆
The troll was funny🤣