Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Aarthi darling πŸ€—

Namma baby fanclub members-ku free teaching πŸ˜† vera yaaravathu join panna virupapatta (asapatta) fees kattavenum solliden.

@ Shan bro note this difference πŸ˜†

ThiriπŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so much for free classes πŸ˜†

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Anyone watching ?

Me watching CWC2 today's episode πŸ˜‚

Hi Sandy πŸ€—

How are you? 

I forgot to watch this week epi.. πŸ˜†

Vidvis thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Anyone watching ?

Me watching CWC2 today's episode πŸ˜‚

Adhaye parunga, bb kondatam boring ah poitu iruku😭

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Som what a talent!

Man if u had displayed more of this talent in BB house,he would have even ended up being winner last time like mugen

Out of all the performances,i liked his more

BrightShine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvis

Adhaye parunga, bb kondatam boring ah poitu iruku😭

SameπŸ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Hi Sandy πŸ€—

How are you? 

I forgot to watch this week epi.. πŸ˜†

Arthi πŸ€—

I m good ... How are you ?

It happens πŸ˜‚

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 years ago
BrightShine thumbnail

Physical taskin pithamagane

Thennindhiyavin michael jackson 

Idhellam Riovam😲

BrightShine thumbnail

Rio parents entry looks emotionalπŸ˜’

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

Yes nanba better visit soon DOT. πŸ’―

Illai teacher 13 no wait you are right 14 🀣😈.

Lol ohh i thought it was dutch..because when i played fifa with my cousins they would keep saying Deutchland and east or west germany . Dude i was confused lol.

I visited soligien i think that's the spelling . And some other place it's like full of sri lankan tamils they called it veetrwal or weetrval. That was like 1 hour drive from there.  OMG Frankfurt airport though dude i had to wait there 2 hours to get another flight it literally took me half hr just to get to the other side of the airport . Best airport i seen but konjam racist ah thiri in germany ? They asked me million questions and made me show addiontal id. I was about to lose my shit and be like i am daam american let me in ! Kidding!! 🀣

Konjum over budget than but once in a lifetime experience so it was worth it. 

Ama from now on not thiri it's teacher only.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Ahh Solingen 😊 Yeah Deutschland is the german word for germany πŸ˜„ i don't know the second place you mentioned..lol yes the frankfurt airport is big ^^ ... i think like in most western countries sila racists ingajum irukanga.. but majority are very friendly people 😊 unga kashta neram yaaro racist kitta maatiteenga.. :/

Hehe okay πŸ˜†

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saw BB kondaatam. Wish VTV and their team would come out of body shaming/skin color jokes πŸ€” . Nisha might go along with these jokes and self degrade herself as it is her career . Still she is much more talented than this kind of jokes ...

Other than that Show was little dragging. They could have finished it in 2 hrs. Loved seeing Bala, Ramya fans and their celebration. Rio and family moment was touching. Bala was looking little duller than normal. He was feeling little shy as well with those girls around him. Ramya was getting back the confidence after seeing her fans , would have felt overwhelmed with happiness, she was hugging everyone. 

Aari and vivasayis kind of ottala. They  could have brought in some of his die hard fans as well. Aari speech at the end was good. If he is identifying himself with vivasayam this much, Not sure why he is not even tweeting a word about farmers protest happening in delhi now.

Good performance by Som, Gaby, Ramya, Shivani. Bala dance πŸ˜†. They could have given a separate singing performance chance for Aajeedh πŸ˜’. So boring to see Vel singing again. I had to fast forward Rekha, Ramar scenes 😈.  Anitha, Prabha β€οΈ cute. 

Sandy dance was okay , but wasnt like his usual performance. Special shout out for Sara and Archana performance. Sara is matured for her age but was clear in conveying her thoughts in few words πŸ‘ . 

Sanam still having gaandu on Bala and looked jealous seeing Bala fans. She said may be sorry bro moment in a sarcastic tone- when Bala said Aari and himself hugging in his pic. May be only after that Bala was little dull. She also said she vechhu senjufied everyone during her reentry (ball pass game) . In my eyes she only looked like a komali during her reentry. She lost whatever respect she gained (from me) during reentry with her overacting.