Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations! 🥳

Congratulation 👍🏼

But you will face this kind of situation in most of the companies ..so be prepared for the future, you cant leave your job every time. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Thank you to all those who took out to advise and give some great suggestions. I just want to update you all that I got a call from a startup and have a new job in hand! So I put down my papers and the call went quite well too, because I veered it in a productive direction and made sure to stand my ground. My manager tried to make it into a blame game, but didn't persist as she had news of my resignation by then.

Am really excited about starting afresh in a new role and challenging environment...

Good. Hope for more productive days in new job for you. 👍🏼

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by CriticusExpert - 3 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by CriticusExpert - 3 years ago

Thank you to all those who took out to advise and give some great suggestions. I just want to update you all that I got a call from a startup and have a new job in hand! So I put down my papers and the call went quite well too, because I veered it in a productive direction and made sure to stand my ground. My manager tried to make it into a blame game, but didn't persist as she had news of my resignation by then.

Am really excited about starting afresh in a new role and challenging environment...

I'm feeling so satisfied for you LOL cuz it happened right in the nick of time!! Congrats and good luck with your new job! 👏

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Congratulations and Best of Luck, dear! 🤗❤️