Offtopic: Who is your favourite influencer?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Mine is Prajakta Kohli. She's funny, fun, relatable and cute girl-next-door.

I love her reels on Instagram, and her interviews with Bolly cleebrities is refreshing because she is so chatty and her energy is contagious!

Who is YOUR favourite influencer and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I like Zaid Ali T and Shahveer Jafry's YouTube videos they make fun blogs

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No one from the Instagram or Tiktok influencers influenced me, I find them damn annoying if I end up watching them beyond one daysmiley36

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I stay away from influenzas. 

Newbird thumbnail

Chalo from YouTube, this girl not only influenced me but also inspired me a lot. Watching her videos has been so therapeutic to my soul since past one year. Since my childhood it was my dream to live in a forest, living close to plants and nature. I feel like going with her and spend a day with her there, I watched many of her videos, what a stamina,what a perseverance! She build her own house, own table, chair etc., She is absolute stunnersmiley27smiley42

This was the first video I came across of her and I have been addicted to her videos,. In "what is your idea of fun" thread, I wanted to add watching her videos is fun but kept on forgetting

https://youtu.be/T05yasqnNi8?si=utpEvy1ByeSj3WFT

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't have a favourite influencer. Over the last 1 year one of the interesting channels I stumbled upon was this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMyQiBXXLQQ&ab_channel=CeciliaBlomdahl

She lives in Svalbard. Nature is beautiful.  Svalbard

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

Chalo from YouTube, this girl not only influenced me but also inspired me a lot. Watching her videos has been so therapeutic to my soul since past one year. Since my childhood it was my dream to live in a forest, living close to plants and nature. I feel like going with her and spend a day with her there, I watched many of her videos, what a stamina,what a perseverance! She build her own house, own table, chair etc., She is absolute stunnersmiley27smiley42

This was the first video I came across of her and I have been addicted to her videos,. In "what is your idea of fun" thread, I wanted to add watching her videos is fun but kept on forgetting

https://youtu.be/T05yasqnNi8?si=utpEvy1ByeSj3WFT

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I think influencers and YouTube content creators are not the same. Influencers involve in low effort vids and are mostly either influencing their follows to buy a product or do paid promotions themselves. YouTube also has a lot of ed content from youtubers who are either experts in their field or trying to establish a career which I follow for my work. So I don't think every youtuber is an influencer. What you posted is def not an influencer. A good example of influencers are Carryminati, Chanchalani, Anushka Sen, many beauty and skin regimen vids creators on Insta. I really think there is some differentiation here 🤷‍♀️

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I think influencers and YouTube content creators are not the same. Influencers involve in low effort vids and are mostly either influencing their follows to buy a product or do paid promotions themselves. YouTube also has a lot of ed content from youtubers who are either experts in their field or trying to establish a career which I follow for my work. So I don't think every youtuber is an influencer. What you posted is def not an influencer. A good example of influencers are Carryminati, Chanchalani, Anushka Sen, many beauty and skin regimen vids creators on Insta. I really think there is some differentiation here 🤷‍♀️

Oh thanks for the clarification then, I initially thought  the same too that the  influencers are similar to what you mentioned, so I posted that comment about finding them annoying beyond a day but looking at Priya's comment in this thread I thought we can share you tubers too who can influence ussmiley36, Chalo jo bhi hai this girl influenced me in the real sense unlike all other namesake influencers smiley36... 

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I agree with you on influencers, but I have been influenced by youtube content creators too, so I believe it is a thin line. This video influenced me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ZNi9kH1N8&ab_channel=Shelbizleee

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Do you guys watch everything Indian? 

Mine is her. https://youtube.com/shorts/l80dbjgq1LA?si=8w5J21JcfQjekEJs

My only favourite influencer. She roasts other influencers😂

Edited by DivineAngel - 5 months ago