Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

nobody,  because it isn't a BJP state 😂. 

Imagine agar Yogi/UP hota,  the uproar in social media. 

Absolutely. Because bashing Yogiji//BJP is the new "trend" ðŸ¤¢

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gathering in such huge numbers is not courage ..its foolishness...so many front line workers r risking their lives to save such fools...🤢

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Doctors are trying their best to cure people who have been infected with covid. And are succeeding too with almost all of them while risking their own lives in the process. Same with all health care workers.

Sadly there is no cure for stupidity....

Is there no difference between stepping out for essentials and entertainment.

Is watching that movie in a crowded theatre the only entertainment available.

I saw a man with kids on TV amongst the crowd. It was sickening the sheer stupidity of that man

Makes no difference though as if that guy gets covid, woukd take it home with him anyways. Why not expose the kids directly at the same time then, must be his logic

I am sure the theatre was full, and not at 50 percent occupancy. Hardly anyone was wearing masks, no social distancing either. 

Bloody idiot that man and everybody else too. They are going to bring the second wave of covid to TN and possibly India.

Edited by Chiillii - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If one is taking precautions like wearing a mask and going to the theatre, THIS IS GOOD NEWS. 

Theatres are a space which protects an entire ecosystem, and contributes to livelihoods of thousands. 

If restaurants can be open, then why not theatres?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heartbleed

bold- Wow this is unbelievable. Wishing death upon someone and their families. Why? Just because they went and entertained themselves for few hours.New low on the forum. 

They are not wishing death. They are just stating the danger people are putting themselves in. 

Though I will never understand the level of craze in south.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chiillii

Doctors are trying their best to cure people who have been infected with covid. And are succeeding too with almost all of them while risking their own lives in the process. Same with all health care workers.

Sadly there is no cure for stupidity....

Is there no difference between stepping out for essentials and entertainment.

Is watching that movie in a crowded theatre the only entertainment available.

I saw a man with kids on TV amongst the crowd. It was sickening the sheer stupidity of that man

Makes no difference though as if that guy gets covid, woukd take it home with him anyways. Why not expose the kids directly at the same time then, must be his logic

I am sure the theatre was full, and not at 50 percent occupancy. Hardly anyone was wearing masks, no social distancing either. 

Bloody idiot that man and everybody else too. They are going to bring the second wave of covid to TN and possibly India.

I don't know about the movie, but I'm in my home town (in U.P), and movie or no movie.. people live here like there is no tomorrow. ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

OT: Why would the Tamil film industry and govt risk the lives of their audience and citizens? Its a huge number, I get it, people have been deprived of entertainment and stepping out of their house. 

But the fact remains that we are living in scary times and there is no cure yet. Were the profits worth putting the lives of thousands in danger ? Tomorrow if anything goes wrong, who's gonna be held accountable ?

I think apart from major cities with strict rules. Indian main no one is really following protocols... few wear masks😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

If anyone does anything wrong anywhere, why do you always have to point fingers at me? What in heavens have I done to you? ðŸ¥º

Alle.. yeh lo hug 🤗, bura nai maante ho jaata ha kabhi kabhismiley27

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

If one is taking precautions like wearing a mask and going to the theatre, THIS IS GOOD NEWS. 

Theatres are a space which protects an entire ecosystem, and contributes to livelihoods of thousands. 

If restaurants can be open, then why not theatres?

Restaurants full jaa rahe hain yahan toh.. shuru se hi. 

Earlier people were not calling maids toh aur zyada order kar rahe the. ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Alle.. yeh lo hug 🤗, bura nai maante ho jaata ha kabhi kabhismiley27

Exactly 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH4fsXyZXH0