Master smashes records. Celebrations!! - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by heartbleed

Go ahead. Who is stopping you? But do remember it's a public forum and you are being judged for every word you write by everyone. 

I’ve seen all the judges and juries and executioners on this forum

But someone I always skate 😊 

Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

Not currency value, but Tamil language territory is small. It isn't as big as Hindi language territory.

Yup definitely, not worth the risk, but than again, film industry is just a victim of fame, ask any Indian here, if they can say there is not huge gathering around them in markets, cafes, public transports, shops, restaurants, bars and all public gatherings. Covid fear has died ever since the lockdown. Yes it is stupid, but it isn't stupidity because of this particular incident, it has been there in general.

And I think it is similar to every nation, given the American BLM protests and Trump supporters Capitol invasion lunacy in recent times. Or protests against lockdown all over the Europe.

People are stupid in general, and while no way I am defending movie theatre opening, but it goes on to show that they are easy target. Although they deserve all the bashing.

Yeah I ain’t trying to leave my house with all these protests. 

There was a Hippo loose on the streets of Chicago 🤣

It isn’t anti India stance. Even now almost a year later any place in the world is dumb to do all this. Someone wanted give me a baby shower and I’m like no. F that. Just mail me checks 😆

bold- Wow this is unbelievable. Wishing death upon someone and their families. Why? Just because they went and entertained themselves for few hours.New low on the forum. 

God forbid, if they or someone in their family dies of COVID, the guilt and loss would be tremendous...  Imperative to be responsible !

How you get wishing death out of that is mind boggling.  Either your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired or you're incredibly disingenuous.  A new low indeed.

Oh and I shouldn't see the happiness on their faces.  The least these idiots could do is wear masks.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago

bold- Wow this is unbelievable. Wishing death upon someone and their families. Why? Just because they went and entertained themselves for few hours.New low on the forum. 

The pandemic has not ended what the poster said is a possibility where the hell he/she wished death on anyone ? Are you really dumb or do you have comprehension issues twisting some one's word for trolling.  

new low on the forum 

Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 3 years ago

OT: Why would the Tamil film industry and govt risk the lives of their audience and citizens? Its a huge number, I get it, people have been deprived of entertainment and stepping out of their house. 

But the fact remains that we are living in scary times and there is no cure yet. Were the profits worth putting the lives of thousands in danger ? Tomorrow if anything goes wrong, who's gonna be held accountable ?

But was she wearing when she said 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Tomorrow if anything goes wrong, who's gonna be held accountable ?

Let’s hold TM accountable 😆

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

OT: Why would the Tamil film industry and govt risk the lives of their audience and citizens? Its a huge number, I get it, people have been deprived of entertainment and stepping out of their house. 

But the fact remains that we are living in scary times and there is no cure yet. Were the profits worth putting the lives of thousands in danger ? Tomorrow if anything goes wrong, who's gonna be held accountable ?

nobody,  because it isn't a BJP state 😂. 

Imagine agar Yogi/UP hota,  the uproar in social media. 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

But was she wearing when she said 🤣🤣

She was...occupied 😆