Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

They are not wishing death. They are just stating the danger people are putting themselves in. 

Though I will never understand the level of craze in south.

arre yaar aise state karte hain kya? hadh hoti hai har cheez ki.. woh log bas enjoy karne ja rahe hain.. aur yahan yeh negativity se bhare members unki family ki death tak pahonch gaye.. what if their kids die.. what if their families die.. just because you add a god forbid before it doesn't make it any less disgusting.. i mean what the hell man.. i am truly disgusted with this forum today.. for the first time i am feeling like quitting this place.. really pathetic 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heartbleed

arre yaar aise state karte hain kya? hadh hoti hai har cheez ki.. woh log bas enjoy karne ja rahe hain.. aur yahan yeh negativity se bhare members unki family ki death tak pahonch gaye.. what if their kids die.. what if their families die.. just because you add a god forbid before it doesn't make it any less disgusting.. i mean what the hell man.. i am truly disgusted with this forum today.. for the first time i am feeling like quitting this place.. really pathetic 

Arey relax.. they do have a point because if they fall sick and spread. The Doctors and staff are endangering their lives to save people. Enjoying coming at a cost is unwelcome you know..  Social distancing is advised for a reason and people don't seem to be following it and the govt there is turning a blind eye, not a good precedent. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The reality is we are in a Worldwide Pandemic where over 2 million people have already died and many more than that have suffered and many others will experience long term health effects.    Most of the world is experiencing a second wave because people could not follow the rules.   Wear masks and socially distance.  

None of that was happening in the videos you posted and it's obvious from the record breaking Box Office that theaters did not abide by the 50% occupancy rules.

When one doesn't follow health precautions they are not the lone ones who suffer.  Everyone who later comes in contact with them and those that come in contact with those in that group and so on and so on suffer.  Then the healthcare system becomes over burdened and others die from lack of resources and care and medical personal are overwhelmed.  Doctors, nurses etc are BEGGING people to follow the rules.

This is the current ugly reality whether you like it or not.

Door's on your right.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why are you so filled with negativity? Always taking the worst meaning of what people say and twist their words and lie about it. You say the worst of the things to the members and celebrities. And if that person comes back at you, you complain and whine about getting bashed. Why do you live such a complicated life on this forum? Seriously hope you are only trolling here and this is not how you are in your real life.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Arey relax.. they do have a point because if they fall sick and spread. The Doctors and staff are endangering their lives to save people. Enjoying coming at a cost is unwelcome you know..  Social distancing is advised for a reason and people don't seem to be following it and the govt there is turning a blind eye, not a good precedent. 

vaccine is here . I hope makers can wait for few more months . People should be more responsible, but ... thatโ€™s another thing .

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

The reality is we are in a Worldwide Pandemic where over 2 million people have already died and many more than that have suffered and many others will experience long term health effects.    Most of the world is experiencing a second wave because people could not follow the rules.   Wear masks and socially distance.  

None of that was happening in the videos you posted and it's obvious from the record breaking Box Office that theaters did not abide by the 50% occupancy rules.

When one doesn't follow health precautions they are not the lone ones who suffer.  Everyone who later comes in contact with them and those that come in contact with those in that group and so on and so on suffer.  Then the healthcare system becomes over burdened and others die from lack of resources and care and medical personal are overwhelmed.  Doctors, nurses etc are BEGGING people to follow the rules.

This is the current ugly reality whether you like it or not.

Door's on your right.

Good show them the door. ๐Ÿ˜†

Infact show them the Toyota carola ๐Ÿ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am surprised Tamil nadu govt. allowed 100% occupancy of theaters (correct me if I am wrong). Where the hell are the safety measures gone.. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I am surprised Tamil nadu govt. allowed 100% occupancy of theaters (correct me if I am wrong). Where the hell are the safety measures gone.. 

Safety Gaye Tel Lene 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In an unrelated news Chinaโ€™s export boom to record year, while covid-19 ravages global economy... 

Chinaโ€™s economy is growing faster now than before the pandemic