Tiger 3 VS Dunki, which film will break all previous records?

Posted: 6 months ago

The boxoffice is on fire this year with Patthan, Gadar 2 and Jawan's super successes (the low to medium budget films as well became all hits whatever film had some potential). 

The superstars from 90s are now way too much in demand like never before, public is loving to watch them in larger than life movies over the big screens, all bets are now at Tiger 3 and Dunki. 

Tiger been the blockbuster franchise, Salman's comeback after a short lull period, spy universe is hot cake currently and this film is the pioneer of this universe plus a teaser that made public crazy for the film. 

Dunki is from Hirani who always delivered awesome movies with 100% blockbuster boxoffice record, Shahrukh Khan is in demand like never before post Patthan and Jawan within the same year, both Hirani and Shahrukh collaborating for the first time together. 

Both films looks super hot cakes for the boxoffice in the current situation. 

Which one you think will be able to break all of the previous records and will earn more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Animal or Salaar then? 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

Animal or Salaar then? 

Salaar/Dunki- can't bcz of clash 

Animal -max 30-35 cr opening

Tiger3 - teaser flopped. hype is there but nowhere close to Jawan . Difficult to break jawan's opening day or single day record

MochaQueen thumbnail

Dunki and Animal will be big hits I think

Hopefully Yodha toosmiley43

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Both can make alot 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tiger 3 is a solo release..I think both films will make similar numbers.

Tiger 3 is a franchise film and Dunki is a standalone film.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elim

Salaar/Dunki- can't bcz of clash 

Animal -max 30-35 cr opening

Tiger3 - teaser flopped. hype is there but nowhere close to Jawan . Difficult to break jawan's opening day or single day record

Don't underestimate Sam Bahadur.

Sam Bahadur  and Tiger 3 teasers were shown during the cricket match-Both got same reactions..SB got better response..see the twin peaks here.SB started from zero 5 days back

https://trends.google.co.in/trends/explore?date=now%207-d&q=dunki,%2Fg%2F11ny4svskz,%2Fg%2F11lkwyy4hc,%2Fg%2F11pwsl85tt

In India

Edited by you2 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

Tiger 3 is a solo release..I think both films will make similar numbers.

Tiger 3 is a franchise film and Dunki is a standalone film.

Hard to estimate anything now given the current scenario of not so captivating teaser yet solo release and Hirani's film yet with a clash 

Tricky situation I would say to predict