Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yea it was brilliantly written. It’s a fresh start for both of them. I especially liked the fact that she didn’t have to go back to Chavan niwas. 

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Echo what Neeraj said above.  This is everything I wanted to see on-screen.  Chalo koi baat nahi, kyuki tumne yeh eecha puri kare di.

Very well though out and penned.  This goes to show that in an hour time they covered many of their issues.  Without the crazy house they both are going to do just fine.  I wonder if Virat will move to police quarter so Sai can come on the weekends and during vacation time.  He does get staff so Sai will not have to worry about the daily chore.   Plus the Chavan needs to learns their lesson that their action will have consequences.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update dear 

just loved it 

so sai just tore that divorce paper 

and the time both spend together i just can see it before my eyes while reading it 

well wanna read more of ur updates , but u take ur own time nikki wish u good luck πŸ€—

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neeraja91

LOVED it! Sai tore the papers. Yay! Virat bringing her ghar ka khana and eating together. Sai feeding him. β™₯️ Virat realizing that she deserves to enjoy her college life rather than be a bahu. These golden years will never come back. It was so sweet that he said "agar tum ghumne jao toh jao but mujhe bata kar" . He is so understanding yet protective! And his reaction on hearing that Sai likes to dance and on hearing about aniket is so cute. Your version of this scene is so much better! His concern for usha maushi is so genuine  And him saying "Meri Sai" . Haaye! 

Kaash show mein uska aisa koi slip of tongue hojaaaye! And finally him telling her "tum mujhe kabhi bhi phone karsakti ho" 

You wrote this chapter SO well. Brilliant! Thank you for this treat! Eagerly look forward to reading more!!!

Thank you so much❀

Yes.. Virat was determined to manaofy his Sai, and didn't want to take any chances, so he took her favorite homemade food 😁😁

Sai is selfless, so how could she let him stay hungry while she ate  so she fed him 😁It was high time he realized that she is just a 18-19 year old girl who deserves a normal student life... And he must let her go out with friends, but as a husband he cannot be careless 😊

Thank you dear... I tried to not make him too jealous, and use his jealousy to express his emotions somewhat that she should dance on his song if he sings ☺

Of course, a perfect SIL should be concerned not only for his wife but for her family too... πŸ˜ƒ

I had not written that "meri Sai" slip from him at first😳.... It was an afterthought so I added it. 

Vaise to wo phone wali baat batane ki jarurat nahi hai, it's her haq.. But humari Sai pagli hai na, use har baat seedhe seedhe batana padta hai isliye Virat ne bata diya uska haq 😁😁

Thank you so much dear for such lovely comment 😘😘

Readers like you inspire me to write more

So should I continue this story? 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Yea it was brilliantly written. It’s a fresh start for both of them. I especially liked the fact that she didn’t have to go back to Chavan niwas. 

Thank you😊

No one of us would want her to go back to Chavan niwas 😌

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Echo what Neeraj said above.  This is everything I wanted to see on-screen.  Chalo koi baat nahi, kyuki tumne yeh eecha puri kare di.

Very well though out and penned.  This goes to show that in an hour time they covered many of their issues.  Without the crazy house they both are going to do just fine.  I wonder if Virat will move to police quarter so Sai can come on the weekends and during vacation time.  He does get staff so Sai will not have to worry about the daily chore.   Plus the Chavan needs to learns their lesson that their action will have consequences.

Thank you dear 😊

I am glad you liked my version πŸ€—

Yes they are definitely better off without the shallow Chavan family

Well I haven't really thought about how Virat will keep Sai close on weekends and vacation time☺️... I am still thinking on the issue

Ohh the Chavans will definitely learn their lessonπŸ˜‰

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

beautiful update dear 

just loved it 

so sai just tore that divorce paper 

and the time both spend together i just can see it before my eyes while reading it 

well wanna read more of ur updates , but u take ur own time nikki wish u good luck πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear 😊

I am really happy to know that you loved it ☺

Thank you πŸ€— 

Well then I will continue this if I have readers like you... I will try to update as much regularly as I can

Shre28 thumbnail

Loved it. Glad that they are now on to a fresh start. Please, update soon!

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Thank you so much❀

Yes.. Virat was determined to manaofy his Sai, and didn't want to take any chances, so he took her favorite homemade food 😁😁

Sai is selfless, so how could she let him stay hungry while she ate  so she fed him 😁It was high time he realized that she is just a 18-19 year old girl who deserves a normal student life... And he must let her go out with friends, but as a husband he cannot be careless 😊

Thank you dear... I tried to not make him too jealous, and use his jealousy to express his emotions somewhat that she should dance on his song if he sings ☺

Of course, a perfect SIL should be concerned not only for his wife but for her family too... πŸ˜ƒ

I had not written that "meri Sai" slip from him at first😳.... It was an afterthought so I added it. 

Vaise to wo phone wali baat batane ki jarurat nahi hai, it's her haq.. But humari Sai pagli hai na, use har baat seedhe seedhe batana padta hai isliye Virat ne bata diya uska haq 😁😁

Thank you so much dear for such lovely comment 😘😘

Readers like you inspire me to write more

So should I continue this story? 

100% you need to continue it!!! I loved this ff and i want to read more. Abhi toh sirf issues sort hue hai but i want to read how Sairat grow closer to live each other! β™₯️β™₯️ Please please keep writing! 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Okayyy!!! I have missed out on a lot! πŸ˜­

This is such a beautiful story. The hostel thing should happen in the show. Virat needs to understand the importance of his wife. πŸ˜†

Hoping that SaiRat keep on meeting as husband and wife and not as zimedaari shit. πŸ˜†

I would love to read how their relationship develops!❀️