SaiRat SS: Karwatein- PART 6 Pg 18- updt 31/01/21

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people, 🙂

So I am back with another story.. 

Since the last few episodes I am fed up of all the things that Sai has to go through, even after being right on her moral compass... I know Virat is being possessive and protective of her which is good, but he also being unreasonable by conveniently forgetting the boundaries he had himself set for her by his "Mujhse koi ummeed mat rakhna, main kisi aur se vaada kar chuka hu ki mere dil me koi aur nahi ayega" and, "doctor banne ke baad main tumhe baandh ke nahi rakhunga"... And expecting from her to love him and understand his unacknowledged feelings and also bear his tortuous family... 

So some scenarios came to my mind and I thought of writing it in a story

I don't know how long it would be or how many chapters it will have, so I am just titling it as an SS... 

I can't say how regular I will be in writing this... But I will try to update as regularly as I can 

So here's the promo... Please tell me if I should continue

Promo

Virat laid on his side of the bed, unable to sleep after whatever happened in the past three days. The weight of guilt that he was feeling after his behavior with Sai, was not letting him be in peace. 

He had shouted a lot at her, and even questioned her upbringing. He had questioned the values of his mentor Kamal sir that was given to her. He had really been unfair to her, but what could he do, at that moment he was furious at her for something she was not really at fault. He was angry at her for making a plan full of loopholes and dangers lurking for her. He was angry at her because she had put herself in danger by fake flirting with that cheap fraud Amay. He was angry at her because she was being disrespectful towards his family. But now he realised that it was his family that was disrespectful towards her. 

His Aayi told him after he returned from duty, what happened today morning at the breakfast table, and how Sai left for college without eating anything. She told him how Kaku was forcing her do to the household chores before going to college, even when Sai told her that there was a test in college today and she could not be late. He was very sad to know how Kaku didn't allow her to do breakfast if she didn't do the kitchen work and snatched the plate from her hand, and the plate was thrown away on the ground. He could not believe at first that her family could be so cruel, but listening to it from his mother, who he had seen being insulted many times by his father and aunt, there was no reason to doubt the facts. 

He also remembered how Sai had tried to state the facts, even though in her riled up state, about his family being not traditional but torturous and full of dictatorship. His guilt increased manifolds. 

He had wanted to apologize to her as soon as he could, but when he entered their room after talking to his Aayi, he had seen her already lying on her side of bed with the Sinhagad fort of pillows neatly made, and her eyes closed.

So should I continue?? Would you like to read ahead? Please tell me your opinions in comments

Thank you😊

Love ðŸ¤—

Niki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes you should continue . Written very well. Good thoughts

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonuRani

Yes you should continue . Written very well. Good thoughts

Thank you 😊

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yeah! Tortured Virat on the way! 

Update soon Nikki! 

Please do continue. Prologue was very good! 

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Interesting 🤔  

Please update soon 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Oh yeah! Tortured Virat on the way! 

Update soon Nikki! 

Thank you

I will try to update as soon as I can 🙂

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Please do continue. Prologue was very good! 

Thank you dear 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Interesting 🤔  

Please update soon 

Thanks 😊

I will try to update soon

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2