Sriti Jha/Pragya A Mehra AT #12 *The Most Beautiful Girl In the World* - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Want To See Sriti Jha In A New Show Now.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ugh.. đŸ€” she looked so good in the suits and jackets.. why bring in these god awfully styled sarees in the name of ‘ultra- modern glam’ look?  god knows what other atrocious ‘styling in the name of sarees’ will be done. đŸ€Ș Kabhi bedspread toh kabhi curtain. đŸ€Ș 

*anybody getting offended by these posts can ignore them, am just venting out my frustration* đŸ€Ź 

please, Ralu and SritiShabir.. don’t stop posting Sriti pics here coz of my posts. I so so wished that they continued with the suits and jackets for Sriti. Maybe the other characters also require them, đŸ€ą hence SJ is forced to wear sarees. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her outfits seem to go with her emotional state - the closer she is to the original Pragya, I guess the more saris we will see. Ever since the convo with conscience it has been saris for her (except the BL promo). The farthest from the og Pragya i felt was the red outfit in the farmhouse sequence - and that was also the biggest confrontation with Abhi. 

yes... the saris are a bit odd... but still better than the outfits she was given in the previous leap where i guess they were deliberately trying to make her look older. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Her outfits seem to go with her emotional state - the closer she is to the original Pragya, I guess the more saris we will see. Ever since the convo with conscience it has been saris for her (except the BL promo). The farthest from the og Pragya i felt was the red outfit in the farmhouse sequence - and that was also the biggest confrontation with Abhi. 

yes... the saris are a bit odd... but still better than the outfits she was given in the previous leap where i guess they were deliberately trying to make her look older. 

It’s frustrating. Emotional or not, how does it reflect only on Pragya’s outfits, and not the others? Other characters, irrespective of their emotional state, dress according to the character arc at that time, depending on whether they are rich or poor. I don’t know why it’s shown only in Pragya’s case that her outfits depend on her emotional state. đŸ€” I cannot comment on the past leaps as I didn’t have time to watch it nor comment here. đŸ€ But I can take a risk and say that the actresses chosen to play Pragya’s daughters are more or less the same age as hers’ hence maybe that’s why they felt a need to make her look older.

It’s been such a looong journey with KKB, that it’s impossible to remember (unless you are a regular viewer) how many experiments have been done with Pragya’s outfits. She has played a village girl (twice I believe) , a successful business woman (also twice) and others.. you are free to correct me on this.. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh.. i guess her outfits will be considered so, since she is the FL. wont care as much about the others. 

There's a good video on this - an old one but relevant. 

https://twitter.com/abc61477233/status/1414543255362887681?s=20

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. i guess her outfits will be considered so, since she is the FL. wont care as much about the others. 

There's a good video on this - an old one but relevant. 

https://twitter.com/abc61477233/status/1414543255362887681?s=20

Sorry to continue to bother you on this 😳, btw thanks for sharing the video. 
If Pragya becomes stylish because she needs to be away from Abhi’s Pragya who was a simpleton.. what about the time, when she became a village girl? Isn’t  this version more plain Jane than simpleton Pragya? And by Sriti’s own reasoning, if Abhi is attracted to Pragya’s plain Jane looks, he should then be absolutely floored by the village girl looks Pragya had, during that track. And if he wasn’t, then he is in love with her nature (in Sriti’s words, the person that she is) not her looks. She could be stylish, plain or even dressed in rags. 

Unfortunately, looks like Sriti will be back to being dressed in awfully designed sarees.. while the others especially the negative characters get suits and jackets. Not that I am against sarees, I loved her look when she attempted to take over Abhi’s property for the 1st time.. but her current outfits makes me want to pull my hair in frustration. đŸ‘ŽđŸŒ