Kumkum Bhagya should have ended with Pragya death

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Pragya was the soul of Kumkum Bhagya and no other lead is as good as her. Pragya was the epitome of loyalty and fidelity in Kumkum Bhagya. She always loved Abhi and never looked at another man. She even saw Abhi as the father of her child Kiara more than King. She was the one who faught battles for Abhi against his criminal sister and exGF yet she suffered still she never gave up. She saw King's family as her own but never she actually replaced her maika and sasural with King family. She was always there when Abhi needed her and actually even revived him twice. She saved his life many times , she took him out of jail many times , she cared for his health many times still she was treated badly by Abhi in favour of Alia and Tanu. She was called as bad luck, gold digger, bad mother, selfish woman, cheater many times still she never gave up on him. I do agree that Pragya was a bad mother to abandon Rhea but she was good to Kiara and Prachi. Also she saved Rhea's life many times so, one can take back the bad mother label. In spite of being a toxic man, Abhi was also loyal to Pragya. He never saw Tanu romantically after OG memory loss and slept in separate room when she was his fake wife. Also his illegal wedding with Tanu is insignificant because he thought Pragya was under the veil. During 20 years leap, ge raised Rhea as a single dad, although he is the worst father ever. Also Abhigya chemistry and comedy scenes were best.

Ranbir did call Prachi a bad mother and cheater many times but he stood for her against his own family who were much more decent than criminal Mehras. Also Prachi is shown as bad mother to Khushi because she hates her. She got Purvi engaged to a terrible guy and she allows was Divya to call her bhabhi even when she is not her brother's wife.Tandons still call her bahu. She is not a cheater but she loves her fake sasural more than her real maika and sasural. Prachi is as non trusting as a typical ML. She is also quick to judge her husband Ranbir just like he judges her. The trust issues are even more in Pranbir than in Abhigya. Also, I have seen Ranbir fight for Prachi more than Prachi fighting for Ranbir. Mostly  Ranbir was the one who made efforts in the marriage like Pragya did. Mugdha is a good actor but Prachi is meh. I used to dislike Mugdha initially because Pooja was more impactful as Rhea but later as Rhea became negative and Prachi suffered, Mugdha grew on me. Still Sriti is best. Neither Ranbir nor Prachi were as good as Pragya. Second gen could have focused on SidRhea arranged marriage blossoming into love due to Rhea's Kumkum Bhagya which helped Rhea to be a better person and later a good mother. It could have focused on sisters later destroying  Alia for hurting their husbands. KKB as a revenge drama with Rhea spying on Alia by pretending to be her sidekick with Prachi attacking her openly after she took over Kohli house sounds interesting than Kabhi Behen Kabhi Sautan.

Purvi is the worst. She is a typical forgettable bechari. She is not half as good as Sriti, Mugdha or Shraddha. Rajvansh actor is good and he deserves a better co star. I think that just like Ranbir and Pragya, it will be RV who would keep fighting for Purvi. The story of KKB seems like a triangle between Abhi or his next gen as lead, lead's evil sister and lead's suffering spouse with great business sense. Sautan and lead's evil sister are either best friends or the same person. Lead's obsession with evil sister is mostly fanned by the suffering spouse's mahaanta.

Pragya was able to be the successful symbol of Kumkum Bhagya but Prachi failed because she called Ranbir's Kumkum as Akshay 's and Ranbir filled Kumkum in Rhea's foreline. Purvi is also on her way to fail. It should have ended with Alia getting killed instead of Abhigya and Rhea finally moving on with Sid and Pranbir letting go of painful past. Or Rhea could have sacrificed herself to save her mother from Alia and later killed Alia. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with your frustrations. I like Mughda as an actress but took time for Prachi to grow on me while I really liked the way Pooja played Rhea, I think she was the best among the 3 who were cast for that role. Should have ended with second gen tbh because atleast then the villain was common between first and second(Alia). Or they should not have dragged the second gen track with Akshay and Mihika and whatnot and should have started the third gen sooner. 

Also agree that I really Abrar and RV as a character, I wish they had a more memorable FL in this generation. Even the one playing Khushi was more memorable even though she did not appear much. And as much as Ashuthosh annoys me, the actor is doing a great job there as well. Cannot blame the actress playing Purvi because she was not given the strong characteristics to show in any scene. The continuous gullible, naive damsel in distress FL just does not work anymore. I get that maybe later they will probably show her to be stronger but this whole acchaye lecture and preaching by the FL is so annoying. I just want to scream saying stop crying and running to a stranger every time.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have not watched pragya or prachi show 

I am here only for abrar as hes good actor. Hes done excellent acting in ghatbandan as don/street food seller and YHC as rockstar(Rudraksh)/business man(Samrat) 

I find Purvi as weak link in this serial both story and acting wise. When her own family warning her not to marry Ashutosh yet she never thinks once why RV or diya saying so? 

If you see RV has great chemistry with many in show in scenes. Like hes had great chemistry with dadaji, yug, his mom harleen, his dad harman so far. 

RV also has great chemistry with all opponents or villeins like Krishna kakkar and jasbir 

Jasbir and him remind me of Armaan Thakur and Rudraksh tashans on YHC 

This joker Ashutosh looks like Yuvraj Pillai of YHC acting good in front of heroine but bad man behind 

But Purvi has no great chemistry with Prachi only forget others. When she says maa to Prachi it looks cringe. But same when RV says maa to harleen it looks real son calling his real mother because both have that expression may be.  I do not know why? May be person playing Harleen looks aged like RV mom age only. Second harleen is great actress her scenes with RV look great like real mom-son. The way she looks at abrar it looks like she consider him as real son and the way she hugs him when hes in distress or upset thats how a real mom will hug a child. The way abrar looks at her looks like real son talking to his mom those emotions of respect and care in abrar face and eyes when he speak to harleen look real life talks. I do not feel same when prachi-purvi interact. Those scenes look artificial why i am not sure? 

I am waiting for angst and angry man RV scenes. He does those scenes brilliantly like seen in his previous shows. He always had roles where he had fights with his heroines/wives after wedding and the hubby wife tashan scenes before abrar falls in love were super scenes soul of show actually. I am not sure if writers can write such great scenes in KKB as ghatbandan or YHC angst and anger scenes for RV. Hope they do because i want to see abrar in those scenes again. Than later RV falling in love with purvi looking at her goodness and being remorseful for his past actions and trying to make amends. 

I still remember when abrar raised hands on FL in ghatbandan he had burnt his hand in upset. And the FL had put ointment when he slept. That scene was enacted so well by abrar that anger on FL for sending his family to jail and giving third degree to them especially his mom. Here too i am sure FL family has done very big injustice to RV and family so RV will be full fire after wedding for sure. And the anger scenes of abrar in YHC on FL for killing his brother or for her boy friends meeting her. at his party or home were brilliant  

Best part of both those serials was abrar had enemies in his own family and had great tashans with family members only. Like ghatbandan both his parents are greatest enemy of him and his wife and YHc his dad is also a great panauti who aways after his life and his wife or kids life. Here in KKB no enemy in family i hope he gets one. Why they made all positive atleast RV brother and sister in law could be jealous of his success or unkle aunty here all look saints. Make few family enemy to get some good tashan scenes at home only 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am here only for abrar as hes good actor. Hes done excellent acting in ghatbandan as don/street food seller and YHC as rockstar(Rudraksh)/business man(Samrat) 

I find Purvi as weak link in this serial both story and acting wise. When her own family warning her not to marry Ashutosh yet she never thinks once why RV or diya saying so? 

If you see RV has great chemistry with many in show in scenes. Like hes had great chemistry with dadaji, yug, his mom harleen, his dad harman so far. 

RV also has great chemistry with all opponents or villeins like Krishna kakkar and jasbir 

This joker Ashutosh looks like Yuvraj Pillai of YHC acting good in front of heroine but bad man behind 

But Purvi has no great chemistry with Prachi only forget others. When she says maa to Prachi it looks cringe. But same when RV says maa to harleen it looks real son calling his real mother because both have that expression may be.  I do not know why? May be person playing Harleen looks aged like RV mom age only. Second harleen is great actress her scenes with RV look great like real mom-son. The way she looks at abrar it looks like she consider him as real son and the way she hugs him when hes in distress or upset thats how a real mom will hug a child. The way abrar looks at her looks like real son talking to his mom those emotions of respect and care in abrar face and eyes when he speak to harleen look real life talks. I do not feel same when prachi-purvi interact. Those scenes look artificial why i am not sure? 

I am waiting for angst and angry man RV scenes. He does those scenes brilliantly like seen in his previous shows. He always had roles where he had fights with his heroines/wives after wedding and the hubby wife tashan scenes before abrar falls in love were super scenes soul of show actually. I am not sure if writers can write such great scenes in KKB as ghatbandan or YHC angst and anger scenes for RV. Hope they do because i want to see abrar in those scenes again. Than later RV falling in love with purvi looking at her goodness and being remorseful for his past actions and trying to make amends. 

I still remember when abrar raised hands on FL in ghatbandan he had burnt his hand in upset. And the FL had put ointment when he slept. That scene was enacted so well by abrar that anger on FL for sending his family to jail and giving third degree to them especially his mom. Here too i am sure FL family has done very big injustice to RV and family so RV will be full fire after wedding for sure. And the anger scenes of abrar in YHC on FL for killing his brother or for her boy friends meeting her. at his party or home were brilliant  

Best part of both those serials was abrar had enemies in his own family and had great tashans with family members only. Like ghatbandan both his parents are greatest enemy of him and his wife and YHc his dad is also a great panauti who aways after his life and his wife or kids life. Here in KKB no enemy in family i hope he gets one. Why they made all positive atleast RV brother and sister in law could be jealous of his success or unkle aunty here all look saints. Make few family enemy to get some good tashan scenes at home only 

Rv and Ranbir is the only thing that watchable.Purvi just irritating.....Abhigya is the glory of the show...After that nothing is align with the name Kumkum bhagya...And this generation literally make their catering service name Kumkum bhagya smiley37...

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Rv and Ranbir is the only thing that watchable.Purvi just irritating.....Abhigya is the glory of the show...After that nothing is align with the name Kumkum bhagya...And this generation literally make their catering service name Kumkum bhagya smiley37...

True i am waiting to watch RV versus KK scenes more of them 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't like sibling rivalry.Sibling rivalry was too much in KKB2.In real life who wants our siblings to be our enemies.In KDB siblings are very nice.Rishab Karan Sameer Krithika.Now they are showing such a happy family in KKB too.In KDB they had outsiders as villains.In KKB too RV will get lots of villains.But I also doubt whether they will turn his elder brother negative though I don't want that.

I am actually liking the soft RV for a change.Because in the last 2 shows Abrar was aggressive.I am glad that he did'nt get typecast this time.But RV will turn into an angry man soon.But his anger melt soon as basically RV is not an angry man like his previous shows.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I don't like sibling rivalry.Sibling rivalry was too much in KKB2.In real life who wants our siblings to be our enemies.In KDB siblings are very nice.Rishab Karan Sameer Krithika.Now they are showing such a happy family in KKB too.In KDB they had outsiders as villains.In KKB too RV will get lots of villains.But I also doubt whether they will turn his elder brother negative though I don't want that.

I am actually liking the soft RV for a change.Because in the last 2 shows Abrar was aggressive.I am glad that he did'nt get typecast this time.But RV will turn into an angry man soon.But his anger melt soon as basically RV is not an angry man like his previous shows.

I am not saying RV brother should be out right bad but a bit of jealous etc so the relation can be explored

I do not want rishabh karan luthra kind of lovey dovey relationship 

RV was soft in YHC to his mom and bhabhs and to sarnash and ruhi etc 

Lets see i think villans will be jasbir his MLA chacha ji and Ashutosh (if he remains in show)

Also Kushi and her husband will be other main villans i feel after wedding 

Where is his sister no scene with her at all, i think she will marry an man who will be main villan like jasbir or ashutosh or some X later 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If he is just jealous also he will do a lot of plotting which will be a head ache for the viewers.there will be already many villains in the show to trouble them daily.

I am not saying RV brother should be out right bad but a bit of jealous etc so the relation can be explored

I do not want rishabh karan luthra kind of lovey dovey relationship 

RV was soft in YHC to his mom and bhabhs and to sarnash and ruhi etc 

Lets see i think villans will be jasbir his MLA chacha ji and Ashutosh (if he remains in show)

Also Kushi and her husband will be other main villans i feel after wedding 

Where is his sister no scene with her at all, i think she will marry an man who will be main villan like jasbir or ashutosh or some X later