Sriti Jha/Pragya A Mehra AT #12 *The Most Beautiful Girl In the World* - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yes I was active in BV forum. Watched it till the grown up Anandi was replaced. The replacement actress was so bad that I quit. I think Sriti had quit by that time. But she was good as Ganga. Her replacement could never pick up the dialect.

The late Pratyusha Banerjee (original Anandi) quit BV just when Sriti entered. Sriti played Ganga for roughly 9 months, I believe. Even I quit when Sriti quit. It was a toxic forum, BV. I limited myself mainly to the ATs and some occasional threads by my friends. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Suneetha_11_11/status/1419510147341189120?s=20

😆Sriti nailing this choreo makes me so happy as a schitts creek fan. Little bit alexis is hilarious. 🤣

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

https://twitter.com/Suneetha_11_11/status/1419510147341189120?s=20

😆Sriti nailing this choreo makes me so happy as a schitts creek fan. Little bit alexis is hilarious. 🤣

Sorry for my ignorance, but is schitts creek a group or album or show or a movie? 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Hey no worries. It's a Canadian show and it's on netflix.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

Hey no worries. It's a Canadian show and it's on netflix.

funny how many US shows have their shoots in Canada, so much so that I believed this one also was a US one shot in Canada. 😔 Is it an old show? The hairstyles look from the 70s 😳 atleast the actress in the song on whom little Alexis was picturised. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yeah lots of US shows/movies are set in Canada but shown as US. The location in this one is quite ambiguous as it's never mentioned where this town is and timeline is contemporary. Not the 70s. But the actors are all Canadian. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
flutterby thumbnail

Hey guys.. hope everybody is doing great 😌 

As you may or may not be knowing, my friend ( who is no longer very active here on IF)  and I are the admins of the SritiJ AT who is the TM of this thread. I have seen that I can only access that account from my cell.. which I will be replacing very soon. I also access IF from my laptop and IPad, which I can’t use for the SritiJ AT account, as my cell phone’s ID is associated with that account. I will soon loose this, as I am replacing my phone. So who do I contact regarding this? The admin responsible for this forum… who is it? Koeli or Jyoti? 

I am also willing to give anyone else willing to take responsibility, access to the SritiJ AT account. 😊 Then the front page also can be filled up suitably. 🙏

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Hey, please contact Koeli. I think she can help you.