Sriti Jha/Pragya A Mehra AT #12 *The Most Beautiful Girl In the World* - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Sorry to continue to bother you on this 😳, btw thanks for sharing the video. 
If Pragya becomes stylish because she needs to be away from Abhi’s Pragya who was a simpleton.. what about the time, when she became a village girl? Isn’t  this version more plain Jane than simpleton Pragya? And by Sriti’s own reasoning, if Abhi is attracted to Pragya’s plain Jane looks, he should then be absolutely floored by the village girl looks Pragya had, during that track. And if he wasn’t, then he is in love with her nature (in Sriti’s words, the person that she is) not her looks. She could be stylish, plain or even dressed in rags. 

Unfortunately, looks like Sriti will be back to being dressed in awfully designed sarees.. while the others especially the negative characters get suits and jackets. Not that I am against sarees, I loved her look when she attempted to take over Abhi’s property for the 1st time.. but her current outfits makes me want to pull my hair in frustration. 👎🏼

The way i understood what Sriti said was Abhi doesn't care how she looks, what she wears - he is in love with the person that she is. So plain Jane or modern and stylish doesn't make a difference to Abhi. (As you mentioned too.)

Its more a Pragya thing - when she wants to deliberately be away from Abhi she changes her style - even if Abhi never cared about it. Guess its like being a rebel in her mind. He did get bothered or offended with her words during mogambo, 7 year leap, and now... And given her bg she will associate herself with the traditional clothes more. 

Village girl looks - i guess you are referring to Gayatri early this year. That was her attempt to gain entry to MM after being kicked out. and again Abhi was in love with her for the person she is, the trust she gained. 

The other village girl look Sriti had was Munni, and Abhi didnt care much about her looks even here too - at least never mentioned about it to her... think the only concern for him at the time was when will she come back to her former self (not knowing she isn't Pragya).

P.S: About Sriti - It's not often that i see her in really classy onscreen and off-screen outfits. Happened probably only around a dozen times. (I dont intend to offend anyone by saying this. in fact i mean it as a compliment to her.) Like the dadis said about Prags 'Saadgi me sundarta'. makes her look a simple, beautiful, and an approachable person. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ZahidKhan820/status/1425517806792155144?s=19

there you go - another one. 😆

Dont know if she has any say in this though. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Thanks for sharing this. At least now I know I am not alone in dissing her outfits. 😆 Ugh.. at least I would have understood if it was a pant suit, but what is the use of bringing a pallu to hide the atrocious blouse? Ugh! And that colour?! 🤢 Worst shade of purple ever! 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Worst Outfit Ever.

Who's The Stylist?

Ralulo thumbnail

Sriti insta story 

ImageImageImageImage

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is a difference in her belt or (what do you call it?! )in some photos.. with that Baloch guy, this latest pic.. and the ones from her insta stories. Btw, what’s the purpose of wearing a belt over a sari? 😳 The sari pleats do the job of the belt.. 🤔 I don’t know what kind of new style a belt brings in Sriti’s post leap look. However, this outfit is much better than the purple atrocity that Tripti designed a few days ago. 😆 

If Ralu is here.. I request her to check her DM/PM. 😊