Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Yes,i am.

Show used to air in my country too,that's how gained many fans even tho not all are present on sm platforms.

Interesting.

That's some dedication though 👏 This thread is practically SS1 and you- she's obviously Indian, but the amount of effort you've put in is really something 👍🏼

Do you understand Hindi or is it mostly subtitles?

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AbhiGya bonding will be front and centre and their talent will shine brighter than ever with the turn of these events. Come to think of it, they're getting so many chances to play different shades of the same character in the same show. No one in ITV gets that. For Shabir especially, this is a golden opportunity to shine. 

And it seems this condition that Abhi has is called Neuroplasticity? I mean the explanation the doc gave seems half decent. It wasn't laughable on its face.  So good on the writer.  If we can only ignore all these toxic MM things, we will get good abhigya content it seems.

Our baby 😭😒

Pragya, come and feed this baby ASAP.😒

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aekiel

Do you understand Hindi or is it mostly subtitles?

I do. Not 100% of course. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

And it seems this condition that Abhi has is called Neuroplasticity? I mean the explanation the doc gave seems half decent.

For once they used logic/medical explanation. It's not ml,good he's not made blind or unable to move,he is just like a baby that needs to learn everything from how to eat to how to take a bath,clean himself,dress alone...

Looks like for evolution music&sport can help,it makes something in the brain move&change from a baby to next stages. 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

I do. Not 100% of course. 

Cool 👍🏼

Language often tends to be the biggest stumbling block here because it assigns genders for each thing (even inanimate objects), and this affects the way you finish the sentence while speaking.

Unlike, say, English, which is largely gender neutral (so "train has come", "he has come", "she has come" are all same in English, but not in Hindi)

And then certain alphabets have a pronunciation difference (t/th; g/gh; k/kh; d/dh; s/sh to name a few), and this often leads to regional variances in spelling. Perhaps becomes a little easier if you know the script.

Romanised/Latin Hindi is another thing altogether. India has over a dozen languages, but most of the speakers know Hindi as a second language. Not a native speaker here either, but for instance if this thread title had to be truly translated from Hindi, it should be "mein aap hain"

I'm a language and history buff- so it's always interesting to see how easy or tough other cultures find to pick Indian languages up.

Edited by aekiel - 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

For once they used logic/medical explanation. It's not ml,good he's not made blind or unable to move,he is just like a baby that needs to learn everything from how to eat to how to take a bath,clean himself,dress alone...

Looks like for evolution music&sport can help,it makes something in the brain move&change from a baby to next stages. 

Yeah if we get to see all this bonding between abhigya and her being his saviour... ❤️ TiSha will nail this as usual.

Music... his safe haven. She can remind him of his music. The tenderness between them, the playful innocence will all come out. Can't wait. ❤️

Ralulo thumbnail

She can teach him to play guitar again,that used to help him in the past too,pacify him. Also first year he used to do exercise in her presence 😆 so that can be back too.

But can't do all this in MM,maybe take him out of the room in secret and bring him back in time so that others don't catch her.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Why can't she just sneak him out of this hell hole and take him to that one bedroom home? Seriously, that manhoosi MM needs to be burnt to the ground with all of them in it.  

Ralulo thumbnail

You mean that house where Abhigya spent Diwali 2019? Maybe they will move there,when all ends. MM turned dark every passing year,seeing them living there after all this...