And cake cutting ritual for Sriti's bday completed. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCfA86Jfo2/?igshid=s47gsyo6m7da

Awww 😍 The show had a breezy ride in the 1st 5 years. Best tracks and moments of abhigya. Post 2019 period can never be my favorite except some scenes. 

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Probably best period was first year&1/2 to 2 years,right before Abhigya completed their falling in love process;after that the drag started to kill off the story,what continued was Abhigya magic,Tisha capacity to portray every detail of them with the same dedication. Even those ugly confrontations were good. Poor script covered with good acting,that's the thing saving the show. 

Ralulo thumbnail

New AT link for when we finish this one 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212909

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Hey mili! You can watch episodes from mid january to mid february,those are based on Abhigya wedding and post-wedding romance in between some hide and seek with goons. Enjoyable much if you're fan of more lighthearted tension-free scenes.

Agree,we have already best performance by Tisha,both Abhigya are in huge pain,even tho only he gets the physical part. Not easy for a wife to see her man thrashed like this&be unable to do anything to get him out of there instantly. She can only be his support for now,protect him with her care. Better ideas will come in time cause this is only one of those storms already lived,will get over it stronger&together.

Thanks for this , my friend. I will try Jan-Feb episodes. Time is difficult to carve out, but will definitely try to watch. How should I address you? 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

Aww I love the optimism and energy bursting from this post. πŸ’•  Please do post more often. πŸ˜‰

Thank you for this, my friend. I can get sarcastic when characters irritate me. I might grate on your nerves thenπŸ˜ƒ. How do you want me to address you? 

I wrote my review of today's episode, but did it as a free thread. I didn't want to get you guys' into any trouble here, by my rants. I had many questions. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

How should I address you? 

Raluca or Ralu in short,as you wish πŸ˜ƒ

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Mili, you can call me Pavitra. πŸ˜‰ loved the review of the episode. Love the joy in those posts. 😍

Yayy! We have a new thread. πŸ’ƒπŸ˜Ž

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago