Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Davina95

Haha yes I agree. To be fair, I have my alarm set for 1:30am. So I will go to sleep, wake up, read the written update, get super excited.... lol. Find the episode online, then watch the episode, and finally go to sleep at like half 2/3am. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And I do this every night btw.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm so used to it now that I automatically wake up before my alarm goes off. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I seriously need help I think.... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I'm addicted. 

Thank God, I thought I'm the only one who's got obsessed with SM๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha..trust me I do something similar..I get up before my alarm goes off in the morning to read the written update.. and then go off to sleep again๐Ÿ˜† episode I get to watch in the afternoon or evening due to work.

So half the day goes in anticipation as to when I'll get to watch the episode and the other half as to what'll happen in the next๐Ÿ˜† and I keep checking insta for their offscreen BTS. I've gone mad..had been this crazy during mjht time

It's all Rati's fault..she got me hooked to this show and now I blame Rati-Manav both for my craziness๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaaah whaaattt?! I have only seen the fact that they are shooting outdoors. They look like they are at some rooftop somewhere. But have you seen anything else? As horrible as it would be to see Preeti get hurt, I would love to see KT go completely bonkers and then conclude that he loves her. Seeing him all crazy and frantic will give their plan away to Nandini. I don't want KT to thrash Nandini. But maybe just go really psycho on her arse. 

I think that the bathtub scene was their way of foreshadowing what is about to happen. If Preeti does get hurt, It will be good because of KT reaction, Nandini's evil capabilities will come before KT, and we will get loads of KEERTI scenes. Plus, I feel like the family will realize the naatak too. And also, hopefully, Kushala seeing her son go all psycho because of Preeti being hurt, she may also realize that her son love Preeti and not Nandini.

Let's see what happens. 

TBH, I'm just looking forward to the upcoming Keerti scene at the start of the episode.... whooohoooo!!!! They'd better not make it a flop one. Like the curtain situation...

I would totally love to see KT go bonkers after Preeti gets injured. She should be admitted to the hospital and in critical condition pls ๐Ÿ˜†... would love to see KTโ€™s reaction. He will be so frantic, he will go all off on Nandini and others. Family members, Juhi, Traun-Rati, Kusum shocked to see him like that. It would be so amazing to see KTโ€™s care for Preeti.. panic about loosing her like the bathtub scene except this is for reals. I would love love to see something like that. Thoda angst bhi milega. I wanna see KT breakdown seeing Preeti in this condition and everyone really worried and shocked at the same time, realizing KT loves Preeti โค๏ธ.

Yup that bathtub scene was definitely foreshadowing.. thatโ€™s why I said Preeti will be badly injured and critical. 

And yes yes yes I am so excited for todayโ€™s episode. KeerTiโ€™s scene, canโ€™t wait  ..: I think they will fall asleep together there ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Hahaha..trust me I do something similar..I get up before my alarm goes off in the morning to read the written update.. and then go off to sleep again๐Ÿ˜† episode I get to watch in the afternoon or evening due to work.

So half the day goes in anticipation as to when I'll get to watch the episode and the other half as to what'll happen in the next๐Ÿ˜† and I keep checking insta for their offscreen BTS. I've gone mad..had been this crazy during mjht time

It's all Rati's fault..she got me hooked to this show and now I blame Rati-Manav both for my craziness๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

OMG.... If we met, we would be besties.... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ We are so alike. It's scary.

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I would totally love to see KT go bonkers after Preeti gets injured. She should be admitted to the hospital and in critical condition pls ๐Ÿ˜†... would love to see KTโ€™s reaction. He will be so frantic, he will go all off on Nandini and others. Family members, Juhi, Traun-Rati, Kusum shocked to see him like that. It would be so amazing to see KTโ€™s care for Preeti.. panic about loosing her like the bathtub scene except this is for reals. I would love love to see something like that. Thoda angst bhi milega. I wanna see KT breakdown seeing Preeti in this condition and everyone really worried and shocked at the same time, realizing KT loves Preeti โค๏ธ.

Yup that bathtub scene was definitely foreshadowing.. thatโ€™s why I said Preeti will be badly injured and critical. 

And yes yes yes I am so excited for todayโ€™s episode. KeerTiโ€™s scene, canโ€™t wait  ..: I think they will fall asleep together there ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Falling asleep together will be a dream. Hayyeee..!!

We are so bad to wishing something bad to happen to Preeti. Lol. But for KT's feeling to surface, it needs to happen. Hehehe

YoungHeart thumbnail

Falling asleep together will be a dream. Hayyeee..!!

We are so bad to wishing something bad to happen to Preeti. Lol. But for KT's feeling to surface, it needs to happen. Hehehe

I wanna see falling asleep.. then it will be morning and they will wake up and realize they slept like that all night 

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Same here.

I don't need even alarm clock, don't know how I wake up at 4 in the morning and just keep waiting and thinking about Rati and what will happen next.

Nowadays since Rati joined SM I am only watching SM eating SM sleeping SM.

My mother think her daughter has gone mad.

Every time she sees me watching something on my mobile.

Rati made Me crazy.

I am not able to even sleep properly.

Glad to know I am not the only one.

Ritz_kt thumbnail

Still I feel...trp of the show will be constant....or will decrease to 1.5๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The track is too dragged.. once it reaches some sort of climax I think there will be interest to watch again.. I m not liking this nandini track at all.. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

The track is too dragged.. once it reaches some sort of climax I think there will be interest to watch again.. I m not liking this nandini track at all.. 

Itโ€™s reaching climax with that bts pics we got of them in the rooftop of yeh building. This track is coming to an end it seems like 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

๐Ÿค—reason 1) I want makers to stop showing nandhini.๐Ÿ˜ก

Reason 2) i am missing kusum and her convos with peethi and KT.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reason 3 ) I never wanted the marriage track of KT and preethi. no family drama please.

Reason 4) I purely wanted to see business track but no,not them getting flop in conducting the event.๐Ÿ˜†

Reason 5) I am watching ghkpm.Loving sai character.๐Ÿ˜†

How are you? please post some funny OS..

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago