Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I have also heard about it, the rift.

Rati is humble and a sweet human being one can ever meet.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Aww..I just checked. Thanks for letting me know. 🤗🤗

These 4 alongwith Ashwini were so cool together offscreen. I love the fact that Rati is still grounded and respects everyone who's contributed to her journey❤️

Ashwini was Jaskaran’s ex wife right? How was she related to the show? 🤔

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ashwini was Jaskaran’s ex wife right? How was she related to the show? 🤔

Yes his ex wife.. that's why they all used to hang out together. Infact even after Jas-Ash separation, Ash-Rati-Navina are still friends. Rati used to hang out with them, Ash visited her for Ganpati and they all comment on each other's posts too. Did you see Abhishek's comment on Sudhir's post..he replied to Rati  with a heart smiley❤️

I wish they all have a reunion!

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Yes his ex wife.. that's why they all used to hang out together. Infact even after Jas-Ash separation, Ash-Rati-Navina are still friends. Rati used to hang out with them, Ash visited her for Ganpati and they all comment on each other's posts too. Did you see Abhishek's comment on Sudhir's post..he replied to Rati  with a heart smiley❤️

I wish they all have a reunion!

Ahh yeah I looked into Ashwini’s insta and yeah she has a lot of pictures with Rati. Navina and her seem like bffs... she calls Rati her best friend too, how cute ❤️

Yeah Rati, Jas, Navina, Abhishek were so close ❤️. 

I hope they have a reunion as well 🤗

Btw, Rati is closest to Vaishnavi right? Her bestie? 

rdrp17 thumbnail

Ahh yeah I looked into Ashwini’s insta and yeah she has a lot of pictures with Rati. Navina and her seem like bffs... she calls Rati her best friend too, how cute ❤️

Yeah Rati, Jas, Navina, Abhishek were so close ❤️. 

I hope they have a reunion as well 🤗

Btw, Rati is closest to Vaishnavi right? Her bestie? 

Yes. Vaishnavi and even Vishal..they all had met during Begusarai. Of late they haven't met it seems, but she and Vaishnavi are quite close.

Rati used to hang out a lot with her Porus costars too..Hrishikesh, Gurmeet..and a lot others

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

i loved sanaya as kushi kumari gupta☺️😆

I actually couldn't stand her character. I found her too OTT. But she was popular. A lot of people liked her and the show. It just wasn't my cup of tea. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Yes. Vaishnavi and even Vishal..they all had met during Begusarai. Of late they haven't met it seems, but she and Vaishnavi are quite close.

Rati used to hang out a lot with her Porus costars too..Hrishikesh, Gurmeet..and a lot others

Awww that’s nice. Yeah her and Vaishnavi haven’t met recently it seems, but I keep seeing both of their comments on each other’s post. She’s close to Juhi Parmar too 🤗

This is the MJHT post today: 

https://twitter.com/_bawwse/status/1349362493718732800?s=21

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
rdrp17 thumbnail

Awww that’s nice. Yeah her and Vaishnavi haven’t met recently it seems, but I keep seeing both of their comments on each other’s post. She’s close to Juhi Parmar too 🤗

This is the MJHT post today: 

https://twitter.com/_bawwse/status/1349362493718732800?s=21

Awww..so cute.. they're having their mini-reunion on Sudhir's post it seems😆

And yes Juhi is her latest friend.. have you seen their offscreen sbs interview? Their story is so weird..they just met at parties and became the best of friends..I love such organic bonds

YoungHeart thumbnail

Awww..so cute.. they're having their mini-reunion on Sudhir's post it seems😆

And yes Juhi is her latest friend.. have you seen their offscreen sbs interview? Their story is so weird..they just met at parties and became the best of friends..I love such organic bonds

Yes they are 😆

Yes, I have watched her and Juhi’s interview. I followed up on all Rati related stuff and stalked her 🙈😂 

I love Rati, Manav and Barkha’s bond too 👌.. and I love how Rati HTged friendship, new friendship on their pics ❤️

I wanna know more about her like who is she dating now? 😳😆

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
rdrp17 thumbnail

Yes they are 😆

Yes, I have watched her and Juhi’s interview. I followed up on all Rati related stuff and stalked her 🙈😂 

I love Rati, Manav and Barkha’s bond too 👌.. and I love how Rati HTged friendship, new friendship on their pics ❤️

I wanna know more about her like who is she dating now? 😳😆

I've been stalking her since mjht times😆

I don't think she's dating anyone now.. haven't come across anywhere.

And yes Manav-Rati-Barkha are adorable too