Why is the forum so quiet guys?? What's going on? 😭 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Its ok dear relax. Tv audience only likes a female lead who's always crying and the usual saas bahu kitchen politics. And SM doesn't fall in that category. Hope people warm up to it soon

Yeah they do. It's really demeaning. SM better not turn into one of those... that would be the end for me. 

OMG, I might be able to start the next part of the FF today because I couldn't go to work.... haha. IT'S SNOWING!!!! 

I tried to get my car out this morning.... It was an epic fail. It's settled like 7 inches. OMG let's tell Preeti... she can come and dance in the snow wearing her sari like she always dreamed!!!! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 

Actually, I'm rather tempted to do that myself. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Yeah they do. It's really demeaning. SM better not turn into one of those... that would be the end for me. 

OMG, I might be able to start the next part of the FF today because I couldn't go to work.... haha. IT'S SNOWING!!!! 

I tried to get my car out this morning.... It was an epic fail. It's settled like 7 inches. OMG let's tell Preeti... she can come and dance in the snow wearing her sari like she always dreamed!!!! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 

Actually, I'm rather tempted to do that myself. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go on..make the most of your day-off. Preeti-KT ko Switzerland bhej dena apne FF mein..let her dance in a saree in snowπŸ˜† and then some romance tooπŸ˜›

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go on..make the most of your day-off. Preeti-KT ko Switzerland bhej dena apne FF mein..let her dance in a saree in snowπŸ˜† and then some romance tooπŸ˜›

I am making the most of it. Just went and played in the snow with my dog. I also drew and wrote innappropriate things on my brother's car. That was fun. 

Yeah with the FF, I will do something.... something very saucy!!!! Snowy and Steamy.