Why is the forum so quiet guys?? What's going on? 😭

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey everyone.... 

I hope everyone is well. I just feel like the last few days have been super quiet on here. Is everyone okay? 

Is everyone busy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I miss you all man.... the chit chat.... the convos.... the moaning.... the ranting.... the lesbian crushing on Rati.... I MISS IT ALLL!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Come back everyone.... please.... 

See, I even made my FF update very very steamy to try and bring you all back.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah..its very quiet these days..hence even I don't comment here like earlier.

If makers give us dhamakedaar episodes and KeerTi scenes.. everyone will come backπŸ˜›

I think its the fact that Nandini is hogging all of Keerti.... the story lost its essence after her entry.. but it's a slow burn romance..... kt already knows preeti  has the hots for him...its just a matter of time and love

ITA it is very quiet. Speaking for myself, I am watching the current track with some trepidation. I fear that it will be mishandled and the wonderful synergy between our KeerTi will be broken due to the introduction of needless misunderstandings, and giving extra airtime to airheads like Nandini and loggerheads like Kushala. I hope that KeerTi dont get divorced even by accident or Nandu's dhokha, and that the CVs wrap up this track neatly and quickly.

Edited by aimf - 3 years ago

Originally posted by aimf

ITA it is very quiet. Speaking for myself, I am watching the current track with some trepidation. I fear that it will be mishandled and the wonderful synergy between our KeerTi will be broken due to the introduction of needless misunderstandings, and giving extra airtime to airheads like Nandini and loggerheads like Kushala. I hope that KeerTi dont get divorced even by accident or Nandu's dhokha, and that the CVs wrap up this track neatly and quickly.

My feelings are same.

Let's see what happens.

They (CV s) has surprised us on many occasions, let's see what they can pull off now.

Hope for the best.

Seeing upcoming pics, I feel Preeti will get hurt or badly injured or shot and she will be admitted to the hospital. KT will go bonkers seeing this, thrash Nandini as well ... KT will start to recognize his feelings for Preeti... Nandini will find out about their natak. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Let's make some VMs....  I have some song ideas if you want

Originally posted by YoungHeart

Seeing upcoming pics, I feel Preeti will get hurt or badly injured or shot and she will be admitted to the hospital. KT will go bonkers seeing this, thrash Nandini as well ... KT will start to recognize his feelings for Preeti... Nandini will find out about their natak. 

Aaaah whaaattt?! I have only seen the fact that they are shooting outdoors. They look like they are at some rooftop somewhere. But have you seen anything else? As horrible as it would be to see Preeti get hurt, I would love to see KT go completely bonkers and then conclude that he loves her. Seeing him all crazy and frantic will give their plan away to Nandini. I don't want KT to thrash Nandini. But maybe just go really psycho on her arse. 

I think that the bathtub scene was their way of foreshadowing what is about to happen. If Preeti does get hurt, It will be good because of KT reaction, Nandini's evil capabilities will come before KT, and we will get loads of KEERTI scenes. Plus, I feel like the family will realize the naatak too. And also, hopefully, Kushala seeing her son go all psycho because of Preeti being hurt, she may also realize that her son love Preeti and not Nandini.

Let's see what happens. 

TBH, I'm just looking forward to the upcoming Keerti scene at the start of the episode.... whooohoooo!!!! They'd better not make it a flop one. Like the curtain situation...

Originally posted by Davina95

Aaaah whaaattt?! I have only seen the fact that they are shooting outdoors. They look like they are at some rooftop somewhere. But have you seen anything else? As horrible as it would be to see Preeti get hurt, I would love to see KT go completely bonkers and then conclude that he loves her. Seeing him all crazy and frantic will give their plan away to Nandini. I don't want KT to thrash Nandini. But maybe just go really psycho on her arse. 

I think that the bathtub scene was their way of foreshadowing what is about to happen. If Preeti does get hurt, It will be good because of KT reaction, Nandini's evil capabilities will come before KT, and we will get loads of KEERTI scenes. Plus, I feel like the family will realize the naatak too. And also, hopefully, Kushala seeing her son go all psycho because of Preeti being hurt, she may also realize that her son love Preeti and not Nandini.

Let's see what happens. 

TBH, I'm just looking forward to the upcoming Keerti scene at the start of the episode.... whooohoooo!!!! They'd better not make it a flop one. Like the curtain situation...

Same here...KT ka toh pata Nahi mujhe excitement mein neend nahi aanewaliπŸ˜†

I've watched the last scene zillion times already... can't wait..cos finally KT has started to show that affection and that's what we all were waiting for keeping my fingers crossed for tmrw's scene!

And Rati is looking so pretty in the shawl and saree get up. They always wear matching night clothes..this is the moh-moh dhaage get up I think

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rdrp17

Same here...KT ka toh pata Nahi mujhe excitement mein neend nahi aanewaliπŸ˜†

I've watched the last scene zillion times already... can't wait..cos finally KT has started to show that affection and that's what we all were waiting for keeping my fingers crossed for tmrw's scene!

And Rati is looking so pretty in the shawl and saree get up. They always wear matching night clothes..this is the moh-moh dhaage get up I think

Haha yes I agree. To be fair, I have my alarm set for 1:30am. So I will go to sleep, wake up, read the written update, get super excited.... lol. Find the episode online, then watch the episode, and finally go to sleep at like half 2/3am. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I do this every night btw.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm so used to it now that I automatically wake up before my alarm goes off. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I seriously need help I think.... πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I'm addicted.