Why is the forum so quiet guys?? What's going on? 😭 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by rdrp17

The backdrop seems to be of on ongoing wedding. Why do I feel KeerTi will plan a fake wedding of KT-Nandini to expose the truth.

https://instagram.com/stories/i_am_priyamvada/2485537102147008997?igshid=1jbdx7hz8zxso

Yeah I just created a topic for this. Upcoming track. 

Looks like some wedding or pooja. 

I can totally get you. I was shocked myself. I haven't seen her in a proper show since ages..esp on a GEC like SP. I started watching the show just for her. And now KeerTi. So I have enough reasons to be glued to the show no matter what the story line is right nowπŸ˜†

If anything I'll skip the rest and just watch KeerTi scenesπŸ˜›

Haha yeasss. I DO THE SAME! Lol. At 2 am , I just watch the Keerti scenes. And then in the evening when I watch it with my mum, I watch the whole thing and act like it's the first time I'm watching it. Lol

Originally posted by Davina95

Yeah I just created a topic for this. Upcoming track. 

Looks like some wedding or pooja. 

definetly not wedding,pakka pooja...πŸ˜†between was there any rift between rati and sanaya? their picture taken together was trending in twitter.

Originally posted by chinnu_kaku

definetly not wedding,pakka pooja...πŸ˜†between was there any rift between rati and sanaya? their picture taken together was trending in twitter.

I feel like during MJHT days, there may have been. I think there were some issues in regards to when Nupur was killed off. But Rati remained professional throughout. 

And they have been civil since. But not too close it seems. And it's probably fair to be honest. I'm not even too sure if I even like the other 3. I love Rati tho. I think with the other 3 of MJHT, their heads got way too big recently. Whereas Rati didn't. She remained down to earth. And fairly normal. 

I feel like during MJHT days, there may have been. I think there were some issues in regards to when Nupur was killed off. But Rati remained professional throughout. 

And they have been civil since. But not too close it seems. And it's probably fair to be honest. I'm not even too sure if I even like the other 3. I love Rati tho. I think with the other 3 of MJHT, their heads got way too big recently. Whereas Rati didn't. She remained down to earth. And fairly normal. 

i loved sanaya as kushi kumari guptaβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

I completely agree. Mohit-Arjun are likeable but Sanaya, I could never like her for some reason. Even when they met at some restobar recently, Rati was sweet enough to post stories with her, but San never returned any regards. There were many rumours back then of she having problems with Rati

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago

I completely agree. Mohit-Arjun are likeable but Sanaya, I could never like her for some reason. Even when they met at some restobar recently, Rati was sweet enough to post stories with her, but San never returned any regards. There were many rumours back then of she having problems with Rati

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Look at insta.. MJHT producer posted about the show.. and everyone responded, navina, abhishek, Rati and Jaskaran πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww..so sweet.

But seriously we need help to get out of this addiction🀣

I don't want to dear.

But happy that we are in it together and we will stay like this together loving her.

Originally posted by YoungHeart

Look at insta.. MJHT producer posted about the show.. and everyone responded, navina, abhishek, Rati and Jaskaran πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww..I just checked. Thanks for letting me know. πŸ€—πŸ€—

These 4 alongwith Ashwini were so cool together offscreen. I love the fact that Rati is still grounded and respects everyone who's contributed to her journey❀️